Do you have a personality that match your body? I feel like, even if i ''make it'' and become a fit mofo...

do you have a personality that match your body? I feel like, even if i ''make it'' and become a fit mofo, i will still be the introverted beta that i am today. Anyone who made it feel different?

Other urls found in this thread:

skynmagazine.com/women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I used to be like you, now I'm confident despite still being introverted. Lifting is the best decision you'll ever make. Do it user.

No. Girls I have gone out with almost always tell me that they expected me to be more meatheaded/not like the things I do.

My personality changes as i get bigger. I feel more manly and agressive day by day

lifting helped me boos my confidence a lot, also i forced myself to get into relationships just to get some exp, so i got better with womyn too,
general self improvement also helps a lot. lifting is just the first step to making it.

also pic

I definitely feel a transformation going on. Just yesterday for example, I spanked my gf so hard she was begging me to stop and I just went on, something I haven't done before. She was dripping wet by the time I was done. All I want to do is just caress and love her tender, but she doesn't want that shit evidently, though she won't admit it.

Thanks for the answers guys. I will continue lifting and try to make other improvements in my life

I'm pretty good at working on things I think are fun or interesting, so yes. Though if you met me, you probably couldn't tell about the body because I tend to dress androgynously and like to keep my hair short for convenience.

Dates are usually skeptical at first but they shut up well enough once the clothes come off.

i need a sauce, mane

I've been introverted all my life and still am.

Now I'm more confident than ever and look better than ever.

still can't get a girl tho.

At my biggest I looked like the star of every single go to dragged into an alleyway or door kicked in while she's naked and vulnerable rape fantasy a female has ever had.

When they realize that I just want to hang out and get to know each other before sex...some women can get pissed.

You can be an outgoing introvert. It honestly just takes a lot of practice. Make small talk with strangers. It'll be awkward at first. Start small, like with cashiers. I'm still friends with the little old lady at the supermarket

skynmagazine.com/women/

I can do that. But I feel seriously mogged when I'm around the people at my work, and the assertive dudes are the ones leading the conversations, either with us dudes or the chicks. Feel like a subhuman

This effect is made worse if they know or find out that you're swinging meat.
Even worse if they know if a man can fuck up a storm.

I mean, I...it's kinda hard to be shy and find a girl to build a relationship with.
Women can be fairly predatory.
Nothing wrong with that, if women didn't make the first move or make themselves more then accessible to me or even tried to get me to..well..take them(done it far more then I'm willing to admit)I'd still be a virgin and gotten NO PUSSY.
But, still.
I've never been in a loving long term relationship and "made love" ever. Not once, never.
It's all been hot discreet sex, nasty quickies, pseudo rape, and mutual oral/handies with random women.
I don't want to go through life only being known as a great discreet fuck or side dick. But that's all I know and what I'm good at.

I'm naturally very built and strong and I have an alpha no bs attitude. People say I look intimidating and vicious since I rarely smile and have a sinister death stare. I also enjoy death and black metal so my mentallity is anti establishment and weakness.

There is also the HALO effect to consider; Basically we tend to judge good-looking (that means yuge Veeky Forumsizens) as smarter and more sympathic than they actually are.

Brrrrrraaaaaaaaaapppp

Can we please fucking stop with the brap posting already?? Jesus fucking christ I have never had the agony of witnessing such a putrid, painfully unfunny discord meme in my entire life. I would honest to fucking god bring back the cunting meme back til the end of time than see one more soul-crushingly awful brap post. I can picture all you fat, smug wankers snorting in laughter every time you type this autistic bollocks, thinking you’re the greatest comedy genius who ever lived. I just want you to know every time I see another line of text containing this cursed meme, another fabric of my soul is torn to shreds and I get one step closer to putting a fucking rope round my neck. Its time to fucking stop you degenerate fucking cretins.

It is, but they won’t. Internet is full of morons.

I can pull 440 off the ground but started at 50+% bf and a bar deadlift.

As long as you're systematic with your lifting and apply that to everything in your life, you'll soon have enough responsibility that it won't matter who you are underneath.

It helps if you don't always wear headphones in the gym, it helps if you socialize, it definitely helps if you focus on acquiring a skill and developing it.

Use the gym as a tool to help other facets of your life. Don't shut yourself in and "focus on lifting". Shutting in is how you stunt your growth as a person

Can we please fucking stop with the brap posting already?? Jesus fucking christ I have never had the agony of witnessing such a putrid, painfully unfunny discord meme in my entire life. I would honest to fucking god bring back the cunting meme back til the end of time than see one more soul-crushingly awful brap post. I can picture all you fat, smug wankers snorting in laughter every time you type this autistic bollocks, thinking you’re the greatest comedy genius who ever lived. I just want you to know every time I see another line of text containing this cursed meme, another fabric of my soul is torn to shreds and I get one step closer to putting a fucking rope round my neck. Its time to fucking stop you degenerate fucking cretins.

do it fgt
noones gonna miss you here

born pretty; 8/10 ass, face, thighs
>#gymlife #squatbooty #workforthis
Women are a meme
I'm gradually coming to realize that the only way to deal with women and stay sane is to expect nothing out of them. They live by an arbitrary set of semi-coherent social rules that have little to do with logic or reality. So a meme within a meme really.

Me too. People look at me and think I'm a handsome serial killer but then they get to know me and find out that I'm like Hank Moody's autistic brother.

>t. insecure

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Oh totally. I'm a lazy wuss fatso.

Yes, I eat and drink too much and it shows.

I stopped being a beta before making it, but there is no doubt that lifting helps

Close to making it but still pretty introverted. Lifting helped me keep motivation. Also getting stares at you is pretty neat and fun

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

My darling…why…that was…*ssssnnniiiiffff*…the biggest one yet my dear….*sniff*..if you are….*sssnnnniiiifffff*…yes….if you are not completely out of exquisite gas…*sniiiiffffff*….my dear……then you, dare I say…*ssssnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffff*….have the intestinal capacity of an elephant!....*ssssnnnniiiifffff*…yes…..*sniff sniff sniiiiiffffff*….and the pungent, yet extraordinary stench of one too…yes…*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffffff*

kys