Fuckin tired of my acne lads, should I bite the bullet and take accutane for facial gains?

Fuckin tired of my acne lads, should I bite the bullet and take accutane for facial gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmJBsST-Mr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how clear is your pee throughout the day?

Fairly

drink until it looks like water.

also use a cleanser called cetephil. shits great. use it in the shower everymorning face looks better instantly. only £20 for like a 2 months supply

Just to add I have naturally dry skin

>took accutane
>skins permanently dry and cracked despite it being 8 years ago
>hair thinned so bad because of the dryness and lack of oil
Dont do it. Flat out

I did accutane in high school. Life was hell for a year. Constant chapped/bloody lips, dry scalp, joint pains, but my face and back went from hamburger meat to real boy pretty well. And the best part is, it never came back. This was almost 8 years ago now and I only get acne every once in a while now

definatly drink more water. had shitty acne for years never drank enough water start drinking 2 litres at the start of the day and topping up throughout the day. skin looks better in only a few days. sudocrem is pretty good to. be careful though my sister says it burns her skin but on mine its fine.

I 2nd this OP. I had terrible acne in high school and this cleaned it up very well. I ended up getting it all over my back but it’s cleaned that up too.

Enjoy ur ruined skin come ur 30s. Its a bombshell in you, ur body stops producing as much oil later in life. Youkl be fucked then trust me

youtube.com/watch?v=XmJBsST-Mr4

Stop eating so many carbs. Go keto for a week and you'll realize it's impossible to break out. If you eat good quality meat, eggs, and liver; your skin will look amazing after a month from all the high quality vitamin A.

Will possibly give that a try

What is your face washing routine

i took it and i only experienced these symptoms while i was taking them. I had a tremendous amount of acne and its gone now. If i dont wash my face every day after/before bed a couple of zits appear though

Just fast for 7 days dude

>ITT: it worked for me!!!
Try a salicylic acid face wash with a benzoyl peroxide spot treatment.
If your skin doesn't start to clear up after a month, go to a dermatologist.

>J-just lose all ur gains dood!

Idiot

>just was your face haha haha
Fuck you trash if it was that easy do you think there would even be a fucking market for all the acne medication and shit. Just cause you got lucky enough to not get acne doesn't mean shit. I wash my fucking face twice a day and I still get this shit. I hope your stupid kids get cystic acne.

He asked to help ur routine retard

Mine vanished when I did some Chinese Kung Fu shit (Yi Jin Jing). Not kidding. Still have scars though.

Veeky Forums can better help you

Fasting is what you do when you don't want to lose gains

I was on isotretonoin/roaccutane for a while and was the best decision of my life. 2 years ago I would cry every night after looking at myself in the mirror but I havnt had a single bad pimple in over a year now

Are you supposed to leave it on or rinse it?

i can confirm that

Am currently 25 days into Accutane, can confirm the lip situation is hell good luck getting girls to kiss you without applying chapstick every hour. What my dermatologist told me, it gets worse before it gets better, is also true. Also dry, peeling skin is visible but if you use a little moisturizer it's easy to fix.

Rinse off after use it like bodywash for your face

Megadose Vitamin B5
Take Zinc