Fish oil supplements are contaminated ()

>Fish oil supplements are contaminated (nutritionfacts.org/topics/omega-3-fatty-acids/)
>Flax seeds lower test

So how am I supposed to get my omega-3 fatty acids in?

you cant

eat fish

Fish oil or eat fish.

What gregor doesn't mention (surprise surprise), is that the fruits and vegetables you eat daily have similar amounts of heavy metals.

>nutrition facts
Literal vegan propaganda mate. Not even kidding

>t. meatcuck

watch his talk about the mortality rates between vegans and non vegans. squirming around the fact that there is not significant difference

OP here, really didn't want this thread to get into a vegan debate although I should have seen it coming since nutritionfacts.org is so controversial.
So how much fish should one eat per week?

Does anyone have a single example of an adult in the west getting mercury poisoning? Genuinely curious.

yes, caught live via cctv

No, because unless you have a useless liver you’re fine

>mfw allergic to all fish and fish oil supplements

At least you have the option to eat fish, what the fuck im I supposed to do?

Since the thread is about supplements: does anybody have any experience with turmeric/curucuma?

>it's another study comes out every few months that completely contradicts the last study episode

*yawn*

Chia seeds

>>Flax seeds lower test
No they don't. Inb4 lignans

since fish oil pic.

What is the current go to brand? something we know is not canola oil with tuna juice for taste to trick you?

Chia seeds, almonds

caviar

Tumeric is pretty good

Not taking molecularly distilled fish oil.

Not going to make it

Contaminated? The hell are you talking about

My experience is I take it daily.

I'm skeptical of any placebo effect so I'm sticking with studies that suggest it'll reduce joint inflammation, may tweak my body comp favorably, reduce estrogen a little and maybe reduce my risk of Alzheimer's long term

fag
underrated

this at Costco

When it comes to test I really can't say what is supposedly good for you anymore

Yeah this board is spewing nutrition memes likes they're on Christmas sale. Soy elevates estradiol, onions decrease it and boost test, flax seeds also increase estrogen and so on

If you are healthy and have a sufficient nutrient intake your body is extremely good at keeping a steady hormonal balance, it's very hard to influence that even a little bit by diet and basically impossible on a noticeable scale. Whatever lets them have their placebo effect though.