How do I get a boyfriend with this kind of body? (IM A BIOLOGICAL FEMALE)

How do I get a boyfriend with this kind of body? (IM A BIOLOGICAL FEMALE)
I dont work out and im skinny fat

You literally walk up to one with a body like this, spread your cheeks and give him a good BRAP

Im with you...but unfortunately they prefer cardio bunnies sluts, not girls who lift heavy like us (well at least me, I do powerlifting and I see all those delicious meaty strong guys, but they friendzone me all the time)

post back here in 6 months when I'm cut bb

Getting a body like this takes quite a lot of discipline and consistency. Seeing a skinny fat girl like you will literally turn a guy off so fast because he's going to think you're some self-entitled lazy little brat of a girl. He's gonna want a real woman. Sorry anonnette.

BUT I have big boobs and wide hips
Why do i need to get fit?

post pic

Flap your lasagna.
He'll come if he's hungry enough for a lazy and completely average cunt such as yourself.

post pic

or someone that you feel has your bodytype (we'll sustract a 20% attractiveness to the pic in that case as everyone exxagerates their look inevitably)

Go to Chernobyl

maybe you are not considering that those guys could be gay OR don't have a functional dick/balls thanks to roiding like little bitches

Well you need to show some discipline or good show of character at LEAST. Just the fact that you have big boobs doesn't prove anything about your character. He'll probably pump and dump you AT MOST. I guarantee he will probably use you for a test boost and nothing more.

Having big boobs and wide hips doesnt mean you can provide for children.

Men like the above are primal. They only want women who are strong enough to protect and provide for the children while they are away. The only thing you provide are 2 cum sacks and a cum dumpster from the sounds of it.

You have a limited personality and believe that just because you possess your ideology of what a real man desires from a sexual context and limit yourself to just those descriptors proves you have very little redeeming qualities you can describe.

Lift. Grow. Live.

Disregarding the whore in the OP but can I get a body like that or do you need to have the genes or whatever to get the frame?

>IM A BIOLOGICAL FEMALE
what are you some kind of bigot? Fuck off back to /pol/

>IM A BIOLOGICAL FEMALE
Please don’t eat propaganda. That’s the only kind of female there is.
The rest (transgender people) we just accommodate them in their delusions.

Be near him 2 x 3

Spread legs 6 x 9

you need the frame to get his physique. look at his wrists. the larger bones you have, the bigger is the surface area onto which muscles can attach. thus, people with a large frame can build more muscle, and easier.

ONTARIO

It’s a man’s job to protect the family. A woman’s job is to breed and nurture.

this is my GOAL BODY
how do i achieve this???

Provide and protect doesnt and isnt just the mans job.

A woman is supposed to protect the children while the man is away providing food/money for them.
A woman is also supposed to provide nurture for the children as well. Both physical and educational. What you are telling me is that a woman's only goal is to be a cum pump and dump. That's historically and metaphorically wrong.

>trusting a woman with your kids
Gay

Date me and wait

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I think Tumblr would be more your speed, faggot

the fuck is that next level gyno

No lie just walk up to him. Guys that big can sometimes be insecure and crave attention. If you fill that need then they’ll respond in turn.

DYEL skinny faggot

No, they're Chads and confident. I can't walk up to them because I get intimidated by them

come back when you're male sweetie, this kind of bod is for gay only

i'll show you how, but first I need proof you are female

I'm a hikkineet grill (also bio female... ... i think), how do I get a man like this to use me as a lifting device then snap my neck and end my misery with his thick male musk thighs? Or to grind on me? Mask included.

>tfw no shy qt giant bf

I love that picture. I don’t want to be that big but it’s a fantastic physique. No homo

Post boipucci.

he's fat and has gyno

So what? He's hot as fuck and looks lika a man. Most women would prefer him over some shredded pretty boy.

>this shit again
everyone who seems to start to get into me gets severely disappointed when i turn out to have two holes instead of a floppy shriveled penis and drops me

whats the point of living anymore

why is he wearing the mask? he's probably very ugly and has a tiny head (brainlet)

Just post that boipucci, boy.

he's a girl

It's just the internet.

I bring my mask, you bring yourself. Let's get your last party started

On a side note va-11 hall-a is an amazingly compfy game. for anyone who reads this and does't have it, play that shit

No, really. While the exact same doesn't happen IRL, it's in the same line.
>fuck off tranny
>yeah right, go fool someone else
>you're a very sweet girl, it's just your shoulders/your face/you remind me of a bloke too much and i can't do it.
Even bi males (or females, I don't mind them either) don't like me because they like either girly girls or masculine men, not a mix of those, which I am.

I love you.

If you're gonna attentionwhore at least post your body or fuck off.

Post pics so we can comment and help.

>getting dorothy instead of what you expected
>implying thats a bad thing

But to be honest I perfer Jill ( I'm boring like that)

I love you too tho bb

Lmao nattyfags are so pathetic

Because he’s in fucking Russia and it’s funny to them to wear GPs.

N O R C A L

One day, probably when you’re not underage, you’ll feel the need to form a family.
When that day comes, you must look for a woman who, under most adverse circumstances, you can trust. You shouldn’t formalize your relationship with a woman you haven’t tested in terms of trust and personality compatibility.
You should have externalized all your concerns about her, you should’ve had adult conversations about what you want and don’t want for your life, as well as what she wants and doesn’t want for her life.
You should work day to day to make the relationship between the two of you work.
I know this sounds impossible because you only have experienced women as a mental abstraction as opposed as people you live with, but it’s not.

I'm not as big as this guy but pretty big. I with a skinnyfat wide hipped big titted girl. Wasn't normally my type but met her at work. Just get a guy like that to talk to you and keep talking to him and giving attention, he'll pick up on it but never come across as desperate or to interested. After a while talk a bit about sex and he'll see you in a sexual way, he should've already. Say shit about what you like and want to do. What helped me try with me gf was common interests, sexual attraction and that she kept telling me she's a sub, likes to be dominated, choked, whipped and tied up. Always wanted to try that stuff.

t. tranny

he's gonna see you as a lazy women with no drive to keep her body in shape. To men with the drive to get a body like that you are a huge turn off.

wont work you dummy, he has a gas mask on

You are whatever you were biologically born as. Nothing will change that. And, perhaps more importantly, nothing will make other people view you, sexually speaking, as the gender you think you are. And to expect them to do so is to expect them to change THEIR sexuality to suit YOUR mental illness.

So, for example, if you're a biological male who thinks they are a girl, you need to undetstand that EVERYONE ELSE WILL VIEW YOU AS A MALE, SEXUALLY Speaking. No straight male will go for another male, no matter how much surgery/makeup/whatever you do.

Really, your best (only) bet is to find another transgender who has the opposite mental affliction as you. Eg if you are a biological male who thinks they are a girl, you need to find a biological girl who thinks they are a boy.

Well firstly, that body takes years to get to, and after all that time guys who lift probably (defininately) will not even look even close to that. We are different, we all grow different and like different things and have different muscles that respond to different shit. Going "i like that particular kind" is fuckin stupid, sorry. Second, youre an idiot to think that after years of lifting a guy would have so low a confidence to go after a 5/10. Nah. I've been lifting for 7 years, i pretty much only date girls who work out (mostly lift, some yoga girls).

>no filter
fucking retard, both you and him

well at least i got dubs

wew lad

this

This.

take a trip to Chernobyl

fair enough.

Show us that cute boipucci.

hey man hows it going

That's it, that's fucking it, I'm done with this life, I'm done with this half-assed excuse of a human body.

I hope I'm not born a mutant freak next life.

well you couldve taken estrogen and progesterone as a teen yknow

t. fatty

You can't change your dna
Freak

>I will never have a bf like this that I can worship and be dominated by

miring dude can you post more?

Post your ass.