I'm starting to go the gym and I feel Intimidated by the strong guys, is this normal or am i a faggot

i'm starting to go the gym and I feel Intimidated by the strong guys, is this normal or am i a faggot.

You are mentally even weaker than physically. Why do you even care about the other guys? Just do your program and become stronger.

Intimidated?

Both. Just keep going and get over it as time passes

Normal. Watch them and learn.

Why is this even a gif?

whenever i see someone bigger then me it just makes me want to work hard enough to get bigger

Hey bro, you're welcome in the gym! we all started somewhere. Feel free to ask some of us strong guys for advice or tips.

haha that's a healthy response I suppose. Whenever I see someone bigger/stronger/more aesthetic than myself, I just think about how much juice they are on

well yeah, past a point of mass and strength everyone is on juice, but it wont hurt to work with the hopes of getting to something like that. you can still get pretty big otherwise

Still struggling with a program. SS seems too complicated because of squats and deadlifts without a spotter / filming yourself.
>just get one lol

You should be.

NO! NO NO NO!

OP, never EVER talk to anyone in the gym. They're there to do their own shit, and you're there to do your own shit. Learn lifting yourself. If you need help, you hire a personal trainer. Don't go fucking bothering other people who are busy lifting.

Oh, and READ THE FUCKING STICKY.

if you're healthy male it should motivate you to get stronger and bigger than them

autism detected

Fine by me. If some rando wanders up to me and asks me how to do an exercise, I'm going to say, "I'm busy, and if I do this wrong, it could cause injury. Speak to the front desk about a trainer." Because fuck other people.

you're autistic

Nope. I'm a misanthrope and hate stupid and lazy people more than the rest.

Who fucking cares?

Why are you so upset toward the world user? Did somebody treat you poorly?

You're a faggot. I started two weeks ago with the empty bar and no one gives a fuck. And if they do, fuck them, I'm doing progressive overload and am gonna hit 1pl8 in a matter of months.

fpbp

Heh. I asked a strong guy some advices and he said "Take care of your fucking own bussines".

wrong

wrongi sincerely promise you op

not a single person cares

the bigger and stronger the guy, the less they care. the only guys that 'judge' others in the gym, are weak, dyel, fattos, that claim they only lift for strength.

>is this normal or am i a faggot.
both

Gyms are full of mean people.

Just workout from home.

This is pretty normal but certainly does not take away the fact that you're a faggot

It's normal for beginners, and you are still a faggot.

Kek I'm a girl and working out in a small underground dirty slav gym and when I first came there I expected roiders and tough guys, but after a while I didn't notice any impressive physiques or lifts. There's only one guy moving respectable weights really. Most of them are dyels and after I Got some knowledge about lifting I can only sensibly chuckle internally when they only do isolations, half rep or press on smith. Man up and do your research and once you know what you're doing be confident and make progress.

>There's only one guy moving respectable weights really.
are you considering having sex with him or not?

Don't be, have a healthy outlook

See someone bigger
>I want to get to their size

See someone smaller
>Well thats why he's in the gym

SS + GOMAD
Seriously. Memes aside, rip's novice routine is pretty great. Any form shit you can easily fix with the book or the SS youtube channel. Don't actually drink a gallon of milk though. Just drink it as a filler to make up the calories you can't reach with food.

strong guys are usually fat and ugly.

Both

Normal. but dont be intimidated and listen if someone who knows what they're doing gives you advice because odds are youre doing something that could fuck you up.

Completely normal. I experienced this for the past ~5-6 years i've been in the gym on and off. Eventually what made me overcome this was recognizing it, but putting my goals first. I had a job to do (get in shape) and I wasn't gonna let my anxiety about what some other people thought get in my way. Not like anyone gives a fuck about you, anyway. You've just gotta not give a fuck about them, either.

>is this normal or am i a faggot.
both

lol fags i was never intimidated by others in the gym even when i was a scrawny dyel now i run my gym lol you fags are never gonna make it

It's normal but those dudes are all a bunch of nerds. Seriously, all the guys benching more than 3pl8 at my gym are covered in comic book and video game tattoos.

lol getting asked for advice is an ego boost for me. It takes me 5 seconds to give someone a valuable tip that could keep them from hurting themselves.

As if people would want to talk to you anyway. I don't usually initiate conversation with strangers at gym but I've had some verbal mires (and I'm not even big) that lead to conversation and it's easy to make friends. Not that you have any. Talking to people is actually energising and interesting, you should try it sometime.

You’re never going to interact with any of these “strong guys” outside of the gym in the real world so there’s really no reason to be intimidated

You're a dick

I'd say to you: "I hope you drop 4 plate on your neck"

They're not that strong, and they're usually only in the gym every once in a while to meet THOT's and show off their bodies to others'. They don't do what we do to be strong, they do it to look like Instagram models. They're is literally nothing to be intimidated by user.
And those guys you see in the gym all the time? They're usually nice, until you get to know them. Just don't other with acknowledging them unless they're using a machine you want to use, or something similar along the lines of necessary interaction.