I don't understand what's so bad about bread

I don't understand what's so bad about bread.
It's it the same as any other wheat based food?

Other urls found in this thread:

ricenflour.com/recipe/how-to-make-hokkaido-milk-bread-recipe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked. It is the same as any other wheat based food, that's why you should stay away from grains. Grains = estrogen = mantits

I've been eating bread for years and I don't have mantits.

>Grains = estrogen = mantits
Simply epic baseless claim with no evidence, bro.

>there are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who fall for meme diets.

Nothing wrong with bread user, unless you're actually allergic to gluten.

I've also been eating bread for years and am not fat.

wheat is whats bad you dolt

Yeah but it's a fuckton of calories that provide mostly nothing. Eat protein and fibrous vegetables, throw in some nuts for fat. Bread is unnecessary unless you're bulking.

can you post a picture of your physique so I can laugh even harder please

>provide mostly nothing

check mate guys, bread is healthy xD

>not eating grains
Never going to make it, bro

I eat 4 slices of wholemeal bread a day and it's making my bulk way easier

Alternatives to grains:
>potatoes
>carrots
>maize
You literally don't need grains. You can be a neanderthal manbeast by cutting grains out, or you can cuck your DNA by continuing your disgusing bread addiction.

buckwheat and oats are the only Veeky Forums grains.

Literally any factory farmed meat gives you mantits because they've all been fucked with hormones. (Tip: all meat, eggs, and dairy you eat comes from factory farms even if it says free range, organic, etc.)

I eat a big hunk of homemade milk bread with breakfast every morning and am in the best shape of my life. Of course there are healthier choices, but milk bread is delicious.

>calories that provide mostly nothing

Except the energy needed for me to gain weight like I want to. Not everyone is a fat piece of shit.

whats milk bread user?

A gift from God

tastes sweet with soft elastic texture, very nice

Here is the recipe I use: ricenflour.com/recipe/how-to-make-hokkaido-milk-bread-recipe/

no but people who eat bread are

>ricenflour.com/recipe/how-to-make-hokkaido-milk-bread-recipe/
holy shit that looks really good. i wonder if you could make french toast with it?

Only problem with carbs in general is that they're easy to over eat.

You can! It's amazing, I highly recommend baking some or picking it up fresh from a bakery.

only if you eat the soft, dense, processed types of carb sources and have no discipline

So whats the healthiest homemade bread you can make?

your body treats it like its sugar

7-9 slices a day keeps the anorexic look away

White bread is for pussies
Are you implying that bread is the only food that can be made from grains?

just make it from healthy stuff. like buckwheat chiaseeds. whatever actually. you can eve add beans, bananas and sweetpotato to it.

Of course, I'm just saying it's easy to do that (relative to other foods).

I just said bread because it is the most common form of grain. Any wheat grain is not preferable.

That's weird. I went onto Veeky Forums once and when I talked about making whole grain or whole wheat bread the thread burnt down with shitposting.

Basically, anything that is not paleo is somewhat bad for you.
Bread is worse because of how convenient it is - you can buy it for nothing when you are hungry, most of the delivery options involve bread, etc...
By simply cutting wheat from your diet, the odds of making bad choices drop drastically.