Tfw babyface

>tfw babyface
How do I make my face more gaunt like pic related?

start smoking cigarettes

why?

Low bodyfat, good tan, stubble, good lighting, and photoshop. Post your face now so we can see if you have a chance.

It suffocates the poison.

take the neck pill, and lose a lot of body fat.

most people extremely underestimate how much body fat they think they have

But I want to be jack, I'm already fairly thin.

just grow a beard

can't shitty facial hair

That hair... You look like a fat shit skin beaker from the Muppets.

Get plastic surgery where they take out your face fat from inside your cheeks. Buchal fat or something.

lol OP here, that's not me I'd never sport that faggy hair.

You need to lose a lot of weight to get cheekbones like that guy. Your facial structure is good, just lose weight. If there was some other secret thing you were hoping to hear other than 'lose weight', you're dreaming.

10% bf and a rhinoplasty and you're good to go

you already have the natural squint going on

Chew gum, seriously. Whenever you go anywhere, pop in a piece. My jaw got defined af after 2 years of chewing gum constantly, e.g. when going to lecture, walking around, lifting, cycling, shopping, doing assignments

Unless you are just fat. In that case: lose weight.

Chew mastisha xiou (mastic gum). Not shit gum aribic or falim with cancer causing additives.

Chios mastic has been prized for 1000s of years and has some documented health benifits. Its also hard as fuck and gives your jaw a workout. I've unironically had pretty noticeable progress in about 2 months of chewing 1hr a day during a lecture.

Fuck, I've never given a second thought to the carcinogenic ingredients in regular gum, but yeah I've heard of that mastic gum before and it's a better alternative for sure. Where do you get it actually?

Start sucking dick like a faggot male model.

Two words, niggy. Neck pill.

workout recommendations

Can confirm. Only a few weeks in and already seeing gains in jawline.

Makeup. Concealer, use rouge for contour.

do you know where i can buy that gum?
thanks in advance!

Get jaw implants or chin implants and your set.

How do i go into muppet mode like pic related ??

Gaunt? In the days of yore consumption helped provide that look.

This