I've been lifting for almost 6 months now and, as a skinny guy, managed to gain consistently 2...

I've been lifting for almost 6 months now and, as a skinny guy, managed to gain consistently 2.2 lbs per month putting a total of 13.2 lbs. I feel stronger and look better, but the thing is that I've been gaining fat too (specially in my belly preventing my abs to show) and I am wondering if I should cut sometime soon, or maybe do more cardio to burn the fat.

Any advice on what to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYJqTNvv1Ys&t=320s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah it's pretty stupid. I just started lifting and if I knew I had to become a fatass and lose my dope abs before i'm shredded I would have never got my 12 month membership. 5'9" 138lb btw. Don't know what to do

>bulking claims another victim

good luck being a fatass

the "you have to eat a lot to gain muscle" myth claims another victim.

this KEK

Well then, how do you fix it?

You lift weights and eat normal meals

>lifting weights

I've always eaten anything I want, and I mean anything , fast food, bucket of ice cream. anything . never got over 150lbs, and had 0 muscle, skinny little shit

start lifting for a year. got up to 175lbs eventually . havent been able to get past 175 even with mass gainer. if I don't eat like a pig I lose weight daily

Bulking isn't a thing for beginners. You should not have had gained any fat at all.
Now you have to cut. Perhaps you still can do body recomp.

>"Yo I gained 13 lbs in SIX MONTHS noob gains all the way light weight baby!!!"
"...also yeah I gained some fat and you can't see my shredded abs like before."

No.
You were a skinny skeleton with zero percent body fat and every vein in your body was visible to the naked eye and you had literally the muscle mass of a child. You didn't have ahredded abs any more than an obese woman has a great tits.

You then proceeded to "bulk" like an idiot based on popular broscience notions of nutrition instead of just eating at +200 past maintenance, and gained whole pounds of fat. This is why you look bigger and "better" - you resemble a stick figure less.

Stop listening to Veeky Forums on nutrition, bulking and cutting are an obsolete notion. In your rush to gain the weight you always lacked you just gained a bunch of useless fat. Eat smart.

>eat like a pig
Have you counted calories, like, ever? It's very likely you just aren't used to eating like a normal person.
And FFS do not take "mass gainers", it's just sugar and low quality protein. Eat actual food. Goddamn even GOMAD is healthier than that.

>Eat smart.
Elaborate?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYJqTNvv1Ys&t=320s

>autistically counting calories so you're +200 over your maintenance
vs
>eating whatever the fuck you can and cut afterwards
really makes you think

>Basic arithmetic is autistic for some people
>Wasting time losing fat you shouldn't have gained in the first place
really makes you think

Im I going to weight my fucking pasta before eating it? If you're not eye-balling your calories you need to eat pre-calculated lunches, diner, etc.

Holy shit you need to actually PUT EFFORT into something?! Well weighing food and adding numbers is just for turboautist permavirgin rocket scientists, I'm just gonna eat more than my body and health need and hope for the best.

I know you're trying to be sarcastic, but most people that train don't weight food unless they're competing for something.
I don't know what you have against bulk and cut cycles, but they're not exactly rocket science either, especially for people that start as skeletons, since cutting is basically what they do all the time and cutting is way harder than bulking.

It all depends on your diet bro. If you eat shit you'll get fat. If you eat right you'll get big.

are you a calisthenics fag

never going to make it

eat vegetables, drink water, eat meat in SENSIBLE PORTIONS. it's not that hard there's no magic formula, there's no counting, just eat a good serving of veggies and some meat. and if you're going to eat junk be prepared to work out for 3 hours to burn off the extra calories.