Schools killing my gains. How do you guys build up the energy to lift on the weekdays after a long day of school/work...

Schools killing my gains. How do you guys build up the energy to lift on the weekdays after a long day of school/work? Might just be low blood pressure for me but I need something to get me pumped up in the evening.

>going to the school instead being part of a criminal gangsta band for maximun test gains

never gonna make it

I usually buy a coffee in the middle of the day whenever I'm stuck at school for long periods of time before heading to the gym. Go on walks if you have any spare time.

Wait till you start to work buddy. I instantly fell asleep on the couch after work today. I love my job but sometimes having little time sucks ass.

Wake up early and go in the mornings.

>have 1+ hr break between classes
>gym

not hard

just eat enough and sleep enough. I work 40 hours and still work out like another 12 hours over 4 sessions. its not that hard.

Easiest for me is to take my gym bag to work and go to the gym straight after work and after that get home. I found that onve I came home and sat down it's very hard to go to the gym

First thing you do every day should be a run and a workout. This stops you from forming excuses, plus it is a good start to a successful day

ZMA before bed and take a pre workout before you have to work out.

working is better obviously because you get paid for your work but school is a good place to learn to budget time and prepare

>tfw have to stuff my face before 3.5 hour exams
school really does kill gains

>not doing 8 hrs arm workouts

Why do you even try?

When I was going to school I could pull an all nighter playing vidya, still go to school the next day and pass the exams. Seriously, school is fucking effortless.

The school part isn't really what's difficult. It's the crash when I get home that fucks me.

Then just stop home, eat something, get your gym kit and go.
Or just carry the gym kit with you.

what crash ?

Preworkout helps.

Also, I honestly take longer rests in between sets than I should because I go at non busy times and it’s kinda my time to just sit and think about stuff and unwind.

Yup this. I force myself to work out as SOON as I get home. Otherwise I'll sit on the couch and be a lazy ass.

>3 hour workout session
what the fuck

Lift in the morning. Wake up drink preworkout set alarm wake up 20 mins later and be ready to fucking go

drink energy tea. caffeine lets you work out some and then some. from 9-10:30

I go at 6am. It sucks at first but after a few weeks it's awesome. I also go on a empty stomach and still make gains.

Lift during your study breaks. Think about what you're studying during your rest between sets. Shit works exceptionally well for me.

>long day of sitting in a desk
So tiring.
I suspect you're eating shit food or you're 60

If you want to be fit, you will make the time.
>be 27
>married with 3 kids
>wife is in Portland for 7 weeks
>watching two oldest kids
>work 6 hour shift 7 days a week
>cut and sell firewood afterwards
>come home
>spend time with kids
>have grandmother watch them
>go to gym at 8:00pm
>drink a smorgasboard of Bangs, monsters, and c4 throughout the day
>come home by 10:00
>shitpost for a couple hours
>sleep and start the cycle over again

Once every couple of weeks I’ll skip the gym and just sleep. Life is hard, but making it through life as a fatass is even harder.