How the fuck do you lose weight? starve yourself and exercise? OR "starve yourself, or exercise"

How the fuck do you lose weight? starve yourself and exercise? OR "starve yourself, or exercise"

Will my hunger go down after I lose weight or will I have to go to sleep hungry every day for the rest of my life?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghrelin
youtu.be/-9MVOgLQ6Q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no point in exercise too much, twice a week max and cut/starve hard
fuck that 10 weeks of cutting bullshit, live miserable for 2 weeks, rather than 2 months

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghrelin

Ghrelin is the hunger hormone that makes you feel hungry. You get less of these hormones when you cut and you gain tolerance to it.

Basically, just stop being such a fat fuck.

So should I diet or exercise, or both? Is the point of weight loss to but your caloric intake in the negatives through exercise?

Take in less calories than you use in a day and you will lose weight. Just google tdee calculator or calorie intake calculator and find your approximate base calories, then subtract 500 to 1000 calories from that. They usually have a section for approximate exercise too to factor that in. If you want to be safe, just put it on sedentary or little exercise and go off that. 500 less calories is about 1lb a week, 1000 = 2lbs, etc. Typically recommended to not go below that but you do you if you want to starve yourself

So is dieting enough or is exercise just a means of adding negative calories to your daily intake?

Go PSMF
minimal exercise, 800-1000 cals, only proteinos and veggies
2 weeks on psmf is like 12 weeks of "normies" cutting "500 cal minus BS"

You dont have to exercise, but if you do it allows you to eat more and gain cardiovascular and muscular benefits that come with working out. You can just diet if you want, because the body naturally burns off a certain number of calories, approximated by these calculators. So if you eat less then that base rate it wont have food to use up and will survive off energy stores in the body

You got used to more calories when you were getting fat, with time you could eat more and more and ot feel too full. The exact opposite will happen when you lose weight. You stomach will shrink too.

What if I don't want to get twinked out? how do you lose fat without losing muscle mass?

The general vibe is to burn more during cardio so you can recover better and train harder. Hunger does reduce but doesn't disappear. Save your calories before bed. You aren't Kai Greene and you don't need to space your meals exactly 2 hours apart. Be flexible with your meal times that work best for you. You're a normal person first.

Don't starve. eat slightly less, and do cardio. As you get better at dieting and running/swimming, eat slightly less again and up the exercise. Then you'll lose weight even faster. Eventually you'll be skinny. If desired, bloatmaxx and restart the cycle

""starve" "yourself" "and" "exercise"" "."

If you starve yourself for a couple of weeks, how shot does your metabolism become? It'll be pointless if I follow my TDEE and end up gaining too much weight back in fat.
I haven't really built any muscle mass yet so I don't mind losing some.

Metabolism increases during a fast

Post proof of race and I will tell you the truth.

Diet is more important than exercise for cutting. Get your nutrition right then add activity. You'll see faster results from fasting and not doing anything than eating 2000/cals and running three miles a day

What is bloatmax?

Sorry... But aren't we here to learn and better ourselves? Share your knowledge breh

don't listen to this mong.

you can only burn so much fat in a week

TRY FASTING.
When I first started fasting I could barely make it to 10 am without dying of starvation, but the more you do it the easier it gets to delay eating and you regain control over your hunger. I usually have my first meal at 12pm-1pm then my last meal at like 7pm-8pm. Also eating food that doesn't have many calories will allow you to,eat more. For my first meal I'll usually eat 6 eggs and some cheese which is ~550 calories. Now think about that. 6 eggs is a lot of food for most people, if you ate 6 eggs for every meal you would definitely feel full and consume 1650 calories per day if you ate this meal 3 times a day. Now don't go eating eggs for every meal but use your imagination and try to find meals that are about 500 calories.

Bloatmaxxing is like bulking, but more so

This man bloatmaxxed
youtu.be/-9MVOgLQ6Q0