What is the best underwear for workouts?

One of my friends insists that going commando is best, but frankly that's fucking disgusting.

What's the best type of underwear to wear to the gym?

Form fitting spandex type stuff. Literally go out and buy some "athletic" or "running" underwear. Anything else will ride up your ass when you're doing squats.

boxer briefs

your pic related is the only type of underwear i have. some are synthetic, some are cotton. i highly prefer the synthetic material. comfy as fuck desu

Loose fitting boxer briefs so you're dick can breathe and you feel comfortable, without it being so lose like boxers

Guys wearing spandex is mindblowing. Feels so tight and feminine and uncomfortable suffocating your dick

Adidas Climafit. Get the 5 or 7 inch inseam so it doesn't ride up. There are like 8 different colors if you don't like pic related.

As a side bonus chicks said they looked good before I boned them.

Related question: what is the chaddest men's underwear brand?

There is one word too many in that statement

/thread

Chad's are effortless so probably idk Tommy Hilfiger

>wearing underwear to lift
>commando disgusting
I'm sorry your vagina get gross when you lift.

Panties.

How do you stop your penis from hitting the deadlift bar without compression shorts?

Lil pee pee

ck

Calvin Klein

Running shorts with the built-in underwear are my favorite, but I'll also just wear compression shorts under running shorts

t.track team for 5 years

This

If it isnt at least 10% spandex its probably shit

>>some virgin soy boy listens to this commando advice to be like chad
>>goes to gym in baggy basket ball shorts
>>does the mirror biceps
>>outline of dick shows
>>does bench press
>>older moms are disgusted
>>gym thots are laughing
>>lil teen girls don't hold back in today's modern society
>>as they point and laugh while another starts to pictures and videos
>>older SJW men start snitching as fast as they can
>>ends up losing gym membership and having to explain to the police about hearing this advice from the internet

Everyone itt do yourself a favor and get a pair of boxer briefs one size larger than what you normally wear

It was so comfy that I switched from L to XXL and never went back

Sports panties are unironically pretty good for having a good balance of comfort and lightness.

I have 5 or 6 pairs but I keep them hidden just in case my roommates get the wrong idea.

Fpbp

>he hasn't taken the naked lifts pill yet

Fellas I need advice; when I work out my balls start to really smell, its worse when I wear that compression shit what do you all suggest

LSD?

Blow-dry your nuts on the coolest setting to get them extra dry before.

Apply some gold Bond.

Clean and dry thoroughly after

Baby powder or the like

y-yes

> wearing underwear to the gym

honestly, best part about training at home is the fact I train in the nude, like the Hellenistic Greeks did. Seeing my body in action and in the mirror is real motivation.

big dick master race doesn't struggle with their dick hitting the bar??

Moisture wicking. Then after soap and water, its a novel concept but give it a try.

>doesn't know the difference between hellenic and Hellenistic
>thinks he's going to make it

none
chad goes commando

I wear relaxed fit boxer breifs

Thanks fellas I’ll try

Believe it or not I do shower daily, it’s just during workouts they start sweating a ton

I go commando, it's the best option

none

> pretending alexander the greats death changed the way greeks worked out
> hating on someone who loves to see their body beautiful
> thinks they even know what it takes to make it

>thinks it's about the scholarly-drawn boundary of Alex's death rather than changing cultural norms
>doesn't recognize the importance of the death of the panhellenic games
>doesn't realize how vital victor poetry was or why it stopped

> pretending the Greek world immediately fell apart even though the men who had fought to build it up were all alive
> doesn't realize that Persian and other non-Occidental degeneracy captured the spirit of the times
> pretending that the generation that conquered most of the known world came back and raised weak anything

never gonna make it