Is it just me or are women slowly surpassing the physical boundaries set by men?

Is it just me or are women slowly surpassing the physical boundaries set by men?

i want to marry that woman

What country is this? I can't tell what kind of apes those are

1. Feminize men with soy in everything. Discourage masculine behavior. Push skinny jeans and other effimenate behavior. Ensure all role models are either women or gays

2. Masculinize women. Encourage bulking up and "thick women".

It's a nig so burgerstan.

just you

You underestimate how skinny niggers are
Plus she clearly had at least a rudimentary level of hand-to-hand training

My point is l want her to crush my head with her thighs

> men watching and recording a woman getting attacked by another man

nowadays the difference between trained and untrained males is not as big as you may think, maybe its the soy, i cant tell, but once a male hits newbie gains there is no fucking chance of a natty girl being stronger than him

UNTRAINED women and men* i meant is not as big as you may think

women have 60/70% of the average normie

Lol no I'm 5'6" 170lbs and I could beat the shit out of any women ufc fighter

>ooga booga
>expecting anything of substance

smacks lips

60/70% strenght* sorry im sleepy

Ronda would have you for breakfast

>men eats soy
>women eats red meat
Yes

commiefornia

Once I punch her in the face and she feels the raw power of a real man she will go for a take down and ill choke her ass out with a guillotine, easy

>Manlet destiny beats up woman episode.

Fun fact

Ronda Rousey and even Holly Holm could beat Zyzz and Rich piana. Martial technique ALWAYS would BTFO A dude with muscles. Especially steroid muscles

>kneeing an aggressive niggers nose into his brain

are white women evolving?

Woah! I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone this retarded before.

Sorry did BTFO you you hard?

God, I wish that were me.

you are retarded

rich piana ??? i doubt it, he shoul'veen strong as shit

She's just got good technique and is fighting a Japanese soyboy.

Naw that's all white muscle. Ufc fighters are trained to have no excess fat or white/red muscle. All of hollys muscles are pink. Look it up bro. Piana ain't shit

Have you ever been in a physical fight with a female?

Do you remember how much you have to hold back from hurting her?

You have to cover your ass (Esp. in public), and you are not allow to lay a fucking finger on her...

Inb4 she yells rape for placing your hand on her shoulder

They're both Asian aren't they?

which means he has immense burst power to rip her skull off and break her neck

>Have you ever been in a physical fight with a female?
no
>Do you remember how much you have to hold back from hurting her?
no

(You)

I dunno. I'm turbo lanklet (6'4 and 83kg~). Rolling with the blue belt chicks at bjj is like playing with a kid even if I'm specifically trying -not- to muscle technique. I have done sport of some description since i was like 5 though so i must have some strength baseline despite being lanklet.

if this is where i'm from a fucking mob would've instantly swarmed the guy regardless of who started it

Dude it's 2018, genders are physically equal. Watch this 75+ old ass lady beat a savage nig how is as strong an ox

but the nigger identifies as a woman and the long haired identifies as a man

what now?

what?

The fucks his problem with pumpkins

Exactly my point...

So if a women starts attacking you..

What's your first instinct?

It doesn't take a huge amount of force to drop someone, nigger. There's a reason the term "boxer's chance" exists.

lol looks like he was just trying to push her off while she is going all out.

It would make sense that each generation gets stronger so more than likely. But that doesn't mean men aren't getting stronger just as fast.

The answer is...nothing...

You do nothing..

Society won't allow you to lay a finger on her, even if she's beating the fuck out of you...

He's not getting his ass beat... He's holding himself back from beating the ever living fucking brutal shit out of her ass..

Period.

Once you lose your posture like that in a clinch you have a hell of a time getting out of knee hell against anyone even slightly competent

hello reddo beta male

are you guys blind? that dude is asian

maybe i'll make myself more clear
>pic related

>tight pants are effeminate
fucking brainlet

Only thing I could think. Look how scared she is running away at the end. Is this the future you want for your daughter?

Is that an Anno wojak?

>Lol no I'm 5'6" 170lbs and I could beat the shit out of any women

>Once I punch her in the face and she feels the raw power of a real man

definitely a weak, insecure little manlet shit. this coward has to compare himself to slender women in order to feel like an actual man.

this tiny penis bitch is EXACTLY why everybody laughs at manlets. sizing yourself up against s smaller woman.. that's fucking embarrassing. kys shit stain.

>Can't sire a male heir
>Effeminate

Pick two

>he doesnt see that its larp

Not a larp im 100% certain i would whoop any women in the UFCs ass

i would bet that that is a trans or the guy is a syssy.
would pay for that "girl" to try to lift me like that.

no, you're just a faggot

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. I'm 6'5, 250 lb with several years experience in martial arts and I have absolutely no chance of beating anyone in the UFC, including the women. I'm not saying they would beat the fuck out of me either but I'd look like Paul Varelans trying to walk down Marco Ruas back in the day. Who gives a fuck if you're bigger and stronger? They're not going to just stand there and let you hit them. If you don't fight trained martial artists in a cage for a living, you're not winning a fight vs. someone who does. And that's especially true of smart mouthed delusional manlets on Veeky Forums who think they're tough because they fell for the SS+GOMAD meme.

If you had ever, in your entire life, competed or even trained in full contact martial arts, you would realize how foolish you sound.

Nope.

What would you do if Lena Dunham forced you into a self-defense situation?

This all day lol I'm a brown belt in kyokushin and blue belt in bjj and basically anyone man or women with a black belt in bjj would submit you in an instant on top of they would leg kick the pussy out of you if you've never been leg kicked by someone with training you have no idea how to handle that shit and would probably face plant

calm down pussy not everyone's full of soy like you

nice bait

Ya but if you defend the woman from the enrichment, then you're a racist.

Girl might actually be trained in some martial arts. Those are banned moves in judo.

The soyboy prophesies are true.

fighting in a dress, i bet everyone saw her underwear. bet it was embarrassing too. she ran away crying because everyone saw her nerdy granny panties.

Those aren't tight pants, retard, that's hose. It's basically thin cotton or silk leggings.

kek theres a video with sound somewhere watch it. She's running from a teacher thats yelling someone stop that girl.

They're still women and genetically inferior

The s0y is strong in this one

>dyel wigger gets beat by girl who clearly knows a little about fighting

>not wanting to get beat up by a woman ufc fighter
never gonna make it

I would actually probably enjoy it and get a boner 2bh

I've seen this vid in clearer quality before and they're both White.

The answer is to grab them, get them on the floor and lock them down without using too much physical force, and get off them quickly after doing so. If there's a scratch, you fucked up, but if there isn't, you can claim it was self defense

little faggot shit ball manlet running damage control HARD. totally. embarrassing.

>doubling down on being a dickless coward who compares himself to smaller women in order to feel like an actual man

your parents failed you. miserably.

I honestly see 13 - 15 year old girls as big as your average 20-25 woman.
If kids are not cautious, they're going to get fucked before boy puberty kicks in.

>Wanting to disrupt cultural enrichment
10 years at a San Francisco political re-education camp fro you.

Xiaolin Showdown taught me to bear hug females instead of fighting them.

No, wont happen. Only soyboys will lose to women, but theyre not real men anyways

>tfw no gf who will beat up niggers

No matter how much mma training a female does, she will never be able to stop someone like brock lesnar or francis ngannou, even if they have zero fighting experience

Something being banned in judo doesnt mean much. Looking at someone funny in judo is a banned technique (for the record i think judo is based as fuck bu tijf are pants-on-head retarded).

It was a shitty single leg attempt turned into a shitty sweep attempt

Don't worry user. One day, a woman will let you sleep with her.

There was a gif going around of bork laser giving another wwe dude a legit punch because he fucked up one of his moves and actually connected with bork. It looked very unpleasant to be on the receiving end.

On a related topic: dont forget the degenerate tranny fallon fox actually fractured a chick's skull in the octogon

It;s not just you, OP, Look at how it takes 3 strong guys to take down this 1 little girl

I agree that said he underestimated her wrestling. A man will and should still protect and defend their self. He got more thsn he bargained for.

Sonoma valley high school
A few years ago there was a full on riot and people were smoking weed on campus openly and animals for let out of the ag farm
I knew a guy who'd walk out of grocery stores with a shopping cart full of liquor
White people are no better than niggers i realized once I started to pay attention
A lot of yuppie kids that went there did street drugs and were alcoholic
Now it's all fenced in
Probably Spanish Mexican

Lmao what a beta

There was a brown girl, who always wanted me to hit her. Me, being as autistic as am I, didn't think about the aggressive sex we could have had.

No, some are just getting better at fighting

Literally the last 7 out of 10 chicks i have fucked begged me to choke them its so weird but now im pretty good at it and makes me nut hard

A girl told me once to grab her tits while having sex, then she started yeeling at me and telling me to grab them harder, too bad my grip is shit.

Why'd she she give up the arm bar?

>he doesn't do deadlifts or farmera walks

Wanted to choke her to sleep.

I actually can't get past 3 plate dl just because my grip can't handle the weight