What are the benefits of being a muscular asian guy?

What are the benefits of being a muscular asian guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVqZKflL4PY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you could actually start to attract girls of your own race
honest

Girls may look past your small benis

Gay for pay

being muscular

Or cute (not hot) white and black girls

most asians are buttfuck ugly - lots of moles, shitty hair genes, retarded caveman autism eye sag, so if you're a good looking asian male you stand out more

maybe youll atract one of the retarded females that are into kpop

>shitty hair genes

Lmfao. a lot of them have super straight hair and shitty bowlcuts. if you have wavy hair as a asian, ur genetics are god tier.

also add in shitty fashion sense. Even if they wear normal shit like shorts and a t shirt, they look like shit unless theyre good looking or muscular.

asias have to step up their fashion game, show off their jawline and get swole if they want to be seen as attractive.

there's like 3 fit asian guys at my uni and 2 of them are dating white tennis qts

the 3rd is a friend of mine(unfortunately he's not very tall), a friend on the tennis team and I are trying to hook him up with another tennis qt. I think he's got a good shot at making it though.

being able to fuck white roasties to sooth your minority angst

How can you tell if a non asian girl is into KPOP?

height is still an issue

>Thunderdong Chen

How do I get a feminine girl like this, if i were a buff asian guy??

None of the muscular Asian guys I've known are Chads in the traditional sense. They were all the extremely nerdy kids with glasses who wore neon hollister shirts, cargo pants, and new balance white tennis shoes.

All of the "Chads" were lanky Kpop lookin dudes

I dunno have you tried talking to her and asking her out while keeping in the spaghetti and refraining to talk about your runescape, league of legends, or maplestory misadventures?

If she's an overweight white/black girl with glasses, you're golden. Though, with it's popularity exploding, it'll be pretty common among all of the other girls.

lol......theyre like the new weaboos.

after you have her number call her and see if her ringtone is kpop shit. Guarantee you it is if she's a kpopfag. Or just look at her phone's lock screen. Whichever one is easier.

Weeb groupies

Kpop fan groupies

Normie bitches actually consider you a potential candidate of penis inspection day

Mothers will throw their daughters at you when you visit the motherland

Daughters will throw themselves at you when you visit the motherland

Twink bois will back dat ass up

Chad probably likes engaging in skinship with you a bit too much (no homo...?)

>How can you tell if a non asian girl is into KPOP?

just ask her one simple question: do you like boa?

if the answer is 'yes': she's into k-pop

if the answer is 'no': she'll proceed to tell you a k-pop singer/band she does like, which means she's into k-pop

if the answer is 'who is boa': she's not into k-pop

Well Asians are particularly fetishsized in a weird way. The average person probably won't acknowledge them much, but the yellowfever men and women will obsess over them to a creepy degree.

KPOP is disgusting. all the cuckreans in my uni have bowlcuts and dress in all black

Yeah except weeb chicks don't typically have yellow fever, whereas all kpop girls do.

friends with an asian guy 5'6 since hs, used to dress like one of those asian gamer nerds
now in college, this guy been pulling white girls (he despise asian girls) every week and then. he told me he gets a lot of miring when walking around
told me this, he got into hypebeast fashion, supreme and shit mix with regular nike/adi stuff.

tldr dress nicely and stay on top of fashion, especially if you're short and look like a stick

>boa

youtube.com/watch?v=YVqZKflL4PY

isnt BOA japanese not korean. sorry i dont keep up with this shit

Pretty much. A little bit worse though since they don't even have the modicum of shame and self-awareness that some weebs have. So you have a bunch of these girls walking around saying random Korean words and """stanning""" for kpop guys. Not to mention they have a lot of drama since it's just celebrity gossip shit.

>tldr dress nicely and stay on top of fashion, especially if you're short and look like a stick

Fashionmaxxing as an asian is a legit way to make you more attractive

this
all the asian arby's that fed white and black dudes are trying to come to me now that i've got Veeky Forums
too bad for them, i'm dating a lebanese qt now

can we all agree that being Asian sucks balls. Coming from a Asian person himself.

when I walk around those asian weebs group, they are fucking annoying yelling chinese and not aware of their surrounding taking up space
just want to smack the fuck out of them and show you're not alpha in this country

weird

All the Korean guys at my uni have different hairstyles, play soccer, and HATE kpop (and of course they like American hip hop). The two korean girls are normalfag as fuck though and eat up that shit, so the guys think pretty lowly of them.

>refraining to talk about your runescape, league of legends, or maplestory misadventures

dangit i always get that part wrong!!

>Yeah except weeb chicks don't typically have yellow fever, whereas all kpop girls do.

I mean weeb chicks would probably be more open to dating an asian chad than your average woman would

>he got into hypebeast fashion
>tldr dress nicely and stay on top of fashion
I just can't keep up with the kids these days.

>be asian male
>hate asian females
i'm not even ashamed of this anymore

>asian arby's
kek

Which Uni?

Speak for urself loser lmao

I'll just say it's in Idaho

I mean being into hypebeast shit helps asians look cool in the eyes of normies

this but don't dress like a kpop faggot
no love around those

you have no reason to be ashamed
asian women are vile, vain creatures

Outift looks good, but would look better with boots.

Also, what do you mean by kpop shit? Like wearing super skinny shit and all black with a bowlcut? then i dont approve lol.

Not as much as being an overweight Asian guy

also he puts on a "cocky chad" vibe while approaching these girls when im out with him
but normally pretty shy and reserve to himself

only hope bud, can't imagine how much he's spending on fucking supreme offwhite and what not shit per month

You can be buff and overweight (according to the bmi scale)

brb going sumo bulk

Does he lift?? what are his facial aesthetics?? Is e a southeast asian?

dont be like this guy or bowl cut dyed hair

pic

search 'I would rather cry in a BMW than smile on a bicycle'
for optimal jimmies rustled

That dude on the train can attract tons of girls. hes buff and gq style. meanwhile kpop shit only appeals to koreaboos and naive asian women.

Fucking manspreader.

Also notably all of the guys dyed their hair. None of them have crazy looking hair, just dyed brown.

Like a couple years ago there was this korean girl with dyed vomit-green hair. Shit was pretty fucking disgusting.

korean but born here. doesn't lift, but not overly skinny either. semi beer belly with bit of face fat.
keeps himself together now though. was almost a fat fuck in hs with long hair

Muscular Asian guy here. Just be confident bro

>white guys settle with 4/10 asian girls
>asian guys settle with 7/10 or higher white girls

what's wrong with white dudes

You almost look as good as a white guy

>dating asian women

M O G G E D
O
G
G
E
D

Ahh so hes stocky. skinny short asians dont do well with women

i wish i was white. Why am i cursed with shitty height genetics and a face that makes me look like i have down syndrome

kek the time has changed

idk but I can tell you as a hapa masterrace, it's too easy. I didn't even have to lift

Nice quads

guess i'm going permabulk

Do you have a jawline and nice hair? Do you dress well? And are you fit?

If you have or going to attain these characteristics, you are already above the average asian male.

just dress like a chad, be like a confident chad, bitches will flock left to right. dispose bitches like a chad

lmao
never again lads, never again

Why are half the asian males so beta in uni? The average white guy is

i do workout on a semi regular basis. Id like to say im somewhat muscular but i look like i have the downs, and my bowl cut doesnt help either.

change up your bowlcut and dress better breh

we have to try harder than white dudes to succeed with girls sadly.

get a nice fade. buy cloths from uniqlo
basically more effort on yourself to even be on par as a lowest level of chad

>nice fade
>clothes from uniqllo

lmfaoo, thats such an easy way to give yourself 2 points on the looks scale as an asian.

follow his advice

>tfw tall athletic fairly attractive asian guy
>but autistically conservative and redneck in mannerisms
>blunt to a fault
I was so used to being the gamer who didn't care about attracting women that I can't tell when I actually do attract them now.

>but autistically conservative and redneck in mannerisms

Is this you?

fade gives a point to anyone, well a nice haircut does

Asian in their 20s have the best fashion sense out of all races in US and Canada. Especially if they're FOB. White trash and black aint shit.

Idk man I've seen waaaay more white people with moles and skin imperfections. Need I remind you of perfect Asian skin?

No. I'm socially conservative too, so the only reason I would be there is if we're tailgating at a football game, which, by the lack of jerseys, seems to not be. Also tattoos are degenerate.

idk. Fobs dress like shit in my uni. Either hypebeast no nonsense all black shit or virgincore. no in betweens.

would like to see a chad asian pull off a style like this

Nope. Highest income of all races in USA. Get cucked m8

depends on the type of asians of course but fair that I do see them around are out there in terms of fashion in a good way

Tiddy mogging is so hot

That outfit looks like absolute ass. Only a gay cowboy would wear that shit.

If I lived in a smaller town this would definitely be me. I've never tried to wear jackets because I have good circulation, but I certainly wear a lot of plaid.

>decent hair
>fashionista
>good aesthetic
>no kpop
>don't associate yourself with fob asians

so basically asian chad checklist, am i missing anything?

Better than cuckrean pop fashion

agreed

You mean CHANG

Make sure to be 5 10 or above

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BoA

Kwon Bo-ah (Korean: 권보아,[3] born November 5, 1986), known professionally as BoA,[4] is a South Korean singer, dancer, composer and actress active in South Korea and Japan. She is referred to as the Queen of Korean Pop.[5][6][7]

>South Korean singer, dancer, composer and actress
>She is referred to as the Queen of Korean Pop.

nope. like i said, if they like k-pop, they know boa.

height requirement as usual for any race

triggering microdick white boys

this user 5.6 still chad but debatable

kek new criteria for school shootout

If your 5 6 asian, u better be muscular as hell, strong jawline and good hair to be chad

>5'6

impossible

That guy looks like pamperchu

You can always pick out the asian memes made by non-asian ppl and asian nationalists