Why do you only drink lemon water? Have a beer, user

>Why do you only drink lemon water? Have a beer, user.
I sperged and told her I didn't want to get fat and I think that pretty much killed the mood of the date [spoiler]since she was drinking a beer[/spoiler]

What should I have said?

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh22-3/220.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For starters you could have not implied that she's gonna get fat you retard.

Something that doesn't seem like you're implying she's fat. Jesus Christ. I know that's not what you meant but

>women logic

I don't know what you should have said but I do know you should have had a beer. You made her uncomfortable, it's like you're implying that one of you has a problem.

I don't know if it's just me but I go hard on the weekends with alchol but I stay at 11-10 body fat year round. I also do some form of exercise everyday but I don't know. Just have the beer op

>poison your body to satisfy a woman
You're never gonna make it.

How about just saying you dont drink beer? Why panic and say anything else wtf

people think that men who don't drink beer are pussies

Just have (insert spirit/wine here) man. Beer is a joke, it was first used as a bulking drink for starving peasants trying to survive on minimal food naturally drinking it is going to make you fat.

Spirits and wine will get you buzzed faster and have less calories and carbs than beer.

>What should I have said?
nothing brah, the first date and already trying to manipulate what you drink?
you did yourself a favor.

funny because beer has a lot of estrogen according to /fit.
next time tell her to come talk to us.

Why would you take her out for drinks and not get alcohol you idiot

>wish I could, but alcohol doesn’t agree with me

We were having dinner.

>people think
Alcoholics think.

Just get a nice scotch on the rocks. Or does that also make OP a pussy?

>not having a beer with your girl
you might as well have just told her you hate eating her ass

>beer at dinner
>not a nice wine pairing
Ask me how I know you were dating a basic bitch.

I don't eat ass. That's disgusting.

kys

sounds like she was in a different mood, or has been out on dates that began drinking and sometimes ended up in sex. I mean... it depends, right? It depends on your objective, do you want to retrain this broad into being a housewife? Well, you're going to have to start by suggesting that there are better ways to enjoy yourselves than getting drunk.

Check your objective, are you trying to get laid? Are you trying to have a fun date? Are you trying to find the one?

All of these things matter in how you handle yourself during the date, whatever the event may be, where ever it may be.

If you just want to hit and have fun, loosen up you cunt, a beer is just a beer, you think an extra 400 calories is going to be hard to work off? Yeah, maybe its another 2 minutes under the skipping rope... who gives a fuck.

You sounded rigid.
Just like I have been, previously.
Loosen up.

We just went to a sports place to watch a game. It's not like it was a fancy dinner.

>sports place to watch a game
>won't drink beer
>thinks eating ass is disgusting
you're not making it, and I doubt you ever will, user

So you went to a sports bar for a first date and not only refused to have a sleeve of beer but sperged out at the very suggestion? Yeah bud, you really fucked the dog on that one.

>400 calories doesnt matter
t.

400 calories of sugar is fucking nothing to an athletic metabolism.
You do exercise over 2 hours a day right user?

She asked me.

And you lost your cool like a child. This one's all on you.

>extra 100g carbs doesnt matter bro
You're never going to make it.

kek, that's what stimulants and intermittent fasting are for brah, I eat 3200 cal a day and have under 8%bf (and 0% gf).

>trying to out-train poor nutrition

Just drink beer and enjoy life instead of being autistic

Say you don't like beer. I don't so that's what I'd say.

She does have a problem. You did good OP, never mind the soy boys in this thread and find yourself a better woman who doesn't pour poison in her body.

lmao, beer is a drink for absolute trash, let alone at dinner? You are better without her, drop that peasant

enjoy having parasites and bacteria in your mouth

You didn't say anything wrong its just women logic that she thinks you insulted her. You can just say you don't drink beer or alcohol, you don't need to explain it. If you like beer then just drink it sometimes and adjust your calories to it. Unless you are competing or a pro lifter you don't need so strict diet.

>nah i just don't like the taste
Done

>find a young, attractive woman who doesn't drink alcohol and is also interested in you
Good luck

>drinking an occasional beer is a problem
Have fun staying a kissless virgin

>giving a fuck about what other people think
Why is this board full of betas

breh we all have bacteria in our mouths right now

Why do you closeted fags act like this is such a problem if it's every now and then? This is a complete non issues unless OP became a fucking alcoholic

>it's a non issue if you have to drink beer instead of water every time you are out on a date
I'm guessing you don't have a social life

Theyre just spergs that dont date. The first few dates you want her to be comfortable so just drink a beer. After that you can be a sperg about diet shes already into you so she will look over it.

>I don't like the taste
>I don't enjoy alcohol
>alcohol doesn't agree with me
>I'd rather have [some spirit or cocktail with fewer calories]
>I just don't feel like drinking tonight
You don't even have to explain yourself. You really fucked this one up OP

Nice strawman
>I have to drink on every single date
Ask me how I know you're the one without a social life

>every first date turns into a lasting relationship

>every first date has to be somewhere that serves alcohol
>going on first dates so often that drinking a single beer is a dietary issue

Just tell her you got blackout drunk on beer once and now you can barely smell it without gagging

It's not uncommon when you're single. I'm going out with a different girl tomorrow night

Drink a beer you faggot, it's not going to hurt you. If you don't, make up some story about an alcoholic and abusive family member who inspired you to abstain from drinking, but you understand it's harmless in small quantities. Girls love that kind of shit. You fucking autist.

Literally anything other than that. Made you sound feminine and a huge pussy.

Guys I have a similar problem . My father was a violent alcoholic and I was too when I turned out 16 . For like 2 or 3 years I was always drunk almost everyday. IF I drink even a beer I'll just get drunk and feel like shit. What should I say if I go on a date once?

The worst thing you can do as a health-minding individual is to directly make somebody else feel insecure about their lifestyle choices. If not having the beer was that important, then you made the right choice, otherwise just have the beer but don't make it a habit.

"What you trying to get me drunk? ;)"

Deflect deflect deflect.

Tell her you're not feeling up to it.
You can explain in detail later if she's actually a decent human being.

I'd love to but I'm in training at the moment.

I'm a huge beer fan, but what you're saying is complete bullshit. You should NEVER drink something you don't like/want to please another human, least of all a woman. How stupid can you get?

OP, you should just have said something normal like "i have to drive" or "i don't feel like it right now". Also, probably dodged a bullet there with the chick, you shouldn't have to explain WHY you don't want to drink something.

Sure but OP came across as girly and overly obsessive about his diet. His response was the least masculine thing he could have said.

You don't get fat from occasional beers. Or even 1-2 daily, if your diet is good. The reason you want to avoid it is because hops are testosterone-inhibiting but since you don't want to look like a tryhard you just say you don't like the taste and order some vodka/stay sober.

>You don't leave a gap in your dally calories for something that provides you work no benefits

Staying lean is important but it’s not so rigid you can’t fit a couple beers in here and there. Chill out m80

LMAOing @ the life of all the incels in this thread calling beer poison, thinking you need to diet harder than professional bodybuilders in order to get/keep a good physique

The CHAD is eating PIZZA meme has a lot more truth to it than you think

Absolutely correct. The average age on this board seems to be around 19. At that age your metabolism is firing on all cylinders and muscle growth will come very easily without too much effort. Most people here need to overcome their shyness/anxiety issues way more than they need an ultra strict diet and exercise routine.

Skinny/fa/t robotcel coper detected

Cinema projectionist detected

on that we are in agreement. He sperged massively

Kek you said the right thing user. Although in the future just add vodka to your drink and say you think beer tastes like piss. You can add in something about only fat people liking beer if that's the way you roll...

Should have had a beer you stupid baby

True but you have to live an active life for it to work. Going to the gym a couple of times a week is not and many people don't see that since their baseline used to be zero exercise.

The gymcel lifestyle
>childhood and young adult life completely devoid of athletic activity leads to shitty toddler body
>start going to the gym to do some lifting routine four times a week while counting macros obsessively
>rrreeee at Chad who eats pizza and has a better physique even though he deadlifts less and does not have Spartan warrior discipline like himself
>has to worry about that cake going straight to his hips

The actually athletic lifestyle
>has sport's practice five times a week
>still does active shit with friends in free time (shooting hoops, surfing, hiking w/e)
>lifts as a complement
>can eat unhealthy shit every now and then, burns it off anyway

>What should I have said?
the truth. always say the truth and then let the cards fall where they may. if she was going to get all pissy about the fact, THE FACT, that beer makes people fat, then she was going to get pissy about everything.
move onto the next one, user.

He didn't say that. He said he didn't want to get fat. Weren't you reading?

There is nothing wrong with having a beer you raging autist. Unless you are competing for something professionally, there is literally no reason why you couldn't have a couple brewskies.

Take your autism pills

Say you don't touch alcohol because some of your close relatives are alcoholics. It's a reasonable position and a personal choice. She won't argue it.

Fuck this is too accurate. Delete.

Good lord. Live a little, nerdo.

>ice
Yes

Don’t bother. This type of thinking is incomprehensible to the autismos on this board. It’s either total robot-like control and discipline or nothing. This is why their social encounters invariably end in miserable failure.

I can never tell when people are memeing on this board. Do you people really need to have absolutely autistic levels of dedication to your diet and routine to make gains? I'm pretty disciplined but I'll have a couple of beers and bar food out with my friends or a girl on a weekend. It's really not a big deal. Like is OP a joke post or are people here really like this in real life?

I think OP is being 100% serious. There’s a lot of former fatties on this board that think they’ll instantly be fat again if they have a single piece of candy. I’ve said it many times, most guys here need therapy more than they need the gym.

I have this too, after I got back from Afghanistan I was an alcoholic for 2 years. I kicked the habit and now it feels like I have some physiological reaction that just makes me feel like shit if I get anything more than lightly buzzed.

ouch

>poison
lefedoratip.gif

Come up with a fake reason not to drink. I created a fake little sister named Lis, and said that she was killed by a drunk driver when she was 14, after which I swore off alcohol in her memory. Or you could be boring and say you're allergic to alcohol, or any other plethora of reasons why you don't drink.

you need social gains too user

Or you could be a normal person and say you don’t drink instead of making up fake shit like a teenage girl with a personality disorder.

I would just say a truth that alcohol makes me feel like absolute shit even after one beer.

I seriously wish you fucking autistic niggers would just fuck off from this board. Post pic of yourself

More of a liquor guy
My body is fucking tight bby girl
Gives me acid reflux

There are 3

fuck you gains before hoes

You have a few beers every now and again and not ruin your body forever you sperg. Are you trying to make it or are you just trying to focus your autism on fitness?

people generally press when you say you don't drink, despite it obviously being a pretty tactless thing to do. men in particular get really pushy about it

You’re a fucking retard. But don’t worry. I’m sure your professional bodybuilder physique is worth depriving yourself

They aren’t memeing. They’re being completely serious. These guys are natural casual lifters who abstain from fapping, abstain from fun, and follow some godawful diet all while being natural and not being paid for it. It’s fucking pathetic

See

You should have just flexed a cep

>according to Veeky Forums
pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh22-3/220.pdf

How come older generations drank loads of the crap every single day and still had average test double that of the modern male