Why do you go to the Gym, user? I personally want to become a MARSOC operative

Why do you go to the Gym, user? I personally want to become a MARSOC operative.

to fight my apathy and depression

Join the military, dude.
You might die on an operation, but at the same time, you're protecting your country, so if you come back, the depression will be gone!

>protecting the people that elect trump and is 90% obese.

They may be obese, but they're still MY PEOPLE, and Trump is fucking cool.

>unconditionally loving people that wanna kill you out of jealousy

jesus dude

Wtf, why would they kill gymbros? They need us to protect them from Commie scum.

>wanting to be a marine
>wanting to enlist in the military

TOP KEK

What's so wrong with it? I'm proud of my country, besides, many of my friends who have been in the military have made some sick gains.

>doesn't realize he is selling away almost half a decade of his life for Israel

There are better ways to help your country user that give you more quality gym time.

Lmao, keep talking your Anti-Semitic shit while I'm learning how to kill a human being in a 100 different ways with just my arms.

Any person who spends as much time at a boxing/MMA gym would fuck a Marine up. So, enjoy your Krava Memega

A regular Marine? Maybe, but a MarSoc operator will fuck a Boxing/MMA gymbro up anytime.

No. Not at all.

Dude, c'mon man...

I'm not a commie cuck, and I love the good 'ole US and all, but you're acting like a stereotypical "OW RAY MUHRENS". You're the kind of person that gives the Marines a reputation for eating crayons.

Imagine this, right? You shoot guns all day, you get good at it, right? You shoot hoops all day, you get good at it, right? You write words all day, you get good at it, right?

Now imagine a MARSOC operative, who trains with his rifle, his pistol, he runs alot, and he lifts a bunch, right? In between ALL that fucking shit he has to divide his time to, he gets, like, one fucking hour of MMA practice in per day.

Now imagine an MMA fighter who eats, breathes, and sleeps MMA for the entirety of his life since he was out of Highschool (most MMA places are 18+). He literally gets PAID to beat the shit out of people, the same way you get PAID to shoot at people.

Remember what happened to McGregor when he stepped out of his comfort zone and tried to box instead of do MMA, and then he got his ass kicked? That's you right now. You'd beat an MMA fighter in things like riflery and jogging long distances wearing a heavy fucking backpack, but as far as hand-to-hand fighting goes, he's got the upperhand on you by about 5 hours of training to your every 1 hour of training.

There are some military dudes who SPECIALIZE in fighting hand-to-hand, and THOSE guys would pose a fair fight; but the average MARSOC operator would NOT be able to go toe to toe with any regular MMA fighter.

I lift for beach

The Marines literally have a boxing team

Depression, health, social status and desire to look good. Main motivator is getting girls though.

To better myself as a human,
and because it feels good
because I want to make it

I go to the gym because it boosts my mood and mitigates my depression

I go to the gym because I like to slam thots with power and dominance that makes them want to friend me on Facebook the next day and figure out where I'm gonna be next weekend so they can get their guts churned again

I go to the gym because I like looking good and feeling strong

None of these in any particular order of importance

Thigg

we have to remind them of that tho :c

She looks like she got that ass from being fat, not from squatting. 1/10, would not BRRRAP.

That doesn't mean shit. They aren't consisted of top of the line boxers.

Top of the line is a very small number when it comes to anything. You said any marine would get fucked by a boxer, I'm telling you that some marines are boxers.

>"""boxers"""
>being trained to box by guys with little to no boxing credentials

>Falling for the Marines meme
My mother is a homeless shelter director. She sees more homeless marines than every other type of veteran combined. I think it's because the marines don't really teach you any skills that aren't in some way infantry related, e.g. "Every Marine is a rifleman!"

>Implying the military doesn't give people PTSD, making them suicidal
Nigga, what? Are you shilling or just drinking the Kool Aid? The military won't even let you join if you're depressed.

Want to make my kids proud

Why is marine culture so egotistical? Navy seals are much more badass but they seem to be more level headed and friendly

Because Marines basically carried the fight on the Pacific front during WW2.

>tfw the manager at this fast food place I worked at was a marine

A meme response isn't an argument.

I am ex military. Fuck that shit. My brain is never going to be the same. The stress it put on my family destroyed it. I have lost everything I love because of the trauma.

Go be a hero user. Go give your life for the people in offices that have never had to crawl through mud before, not to mention take another life

So I can call myself a marine despite being trained by someone without the credentials of a marine?

Enjoy dying for Israel faggot

Thats not how being a boxer works. You're acting like a retard now and you're making borderline vegetable arguments. A boxer is anyone that boxes, irregardless if they're a professional boxer like mayweather or Tyson. To be a marine you have to literally enlist and become a marine.

>irregardless
>people are still using this idiotic fake word in our current year

It's a word now, get over it.

>Join the zog war machine

You get free money for school too!

All the retards that can't even do 10 push ups without having a stroke that say the military isn't a job are funny twats.

>Navy SEALs
>Not egotistical

The fucking Ken Dolls of the /k/-verse. Every 1337 OPPURAYTUR meme you see being shilled at your local gun range? All the results of tryhard, insecure SEALs.

Not even that autistic MARSOC poster, but MARSOC, Berets, and Rangers are infinitely more humble and levelheaded than your average pinniped.

>people still fall for the "irregardless is not a word" meme

Jesus Christ, how can this be?

Cottage cheese is good for you. Has whey and all kinds of good stuff.

To delay my suicide long enough to look presentable in my coffin and achieve something remotely difficult before I die