Claims he doesn’t lift for grills

>claims he doesn’t lift for grills

be honest. would you still lift if you didn’t have a penis?

Yes because I actually lift to supplement a sport

I don’t lift to impress girls I lift to impress myself so I can feel like a sexy cunt for girls

and would you still play that sport if you didn't have a penis?

is playing sports not a way to demonstrate your physical fitness and your dominance over other men in order to increase your chances of attracting and ultimately, mating with an attractive female?

i lift to be mired by everybody

but what's the point of getting mired if you can't fuck?

being mired feels good

what's wrong with lifting for girls anyway?

Yes, I have fun with it.

Because when you mature and stop caring and ultimately just get bitches, you will stop working out like a pleb and get fucking fat

and why does it feel good?

is it not at least partially due to the acknowledgement that you are sexually desired by someone?

but is that realization not fruitless if you can't have sexual intercourse?

yeah but what quality of bitches do you get when you're a mushy humanoid?

You're gonna throw up if you try to swallow anymore redpills.

Some people do the sports for the girls.
Some people do it for fun.
Some people do it for other reasons.

Are you actually so autistic that you need a person to tell you it's not all about sex.

>Disclaimer most things are at least partially about sex

I absolutely lift for girls.

If I lost my dick and for some reason didn't kill myself on the spot, I hope I'd continue to lift, just for different reasons, but honestly I would probably shoot myself in the head.

i mean yeah dude its all about being desired by someone but you can ask the same question about anything including sex desu

Maybe if you stopped taking these "red pills" and left the basement and played a sport, you'd realize that people actually do things because they find them fun.

Nothing really, but I wouldn't make it the only reason.

>is playing sports not a way to demonstrate your physical fitness and your dominance over other men in order to increase your chances of attracting and ultimately, mating with an attractive female?
i don't know how you got the female part out of that equation but it's about stepping into the ring and beating the shit out of the other guy and that's end of story. i enjoy hurting that opponent more than the pussy that supposedly 'come with it'

This. You’re being a fag, OP.

but would playing the sport still be fun if you continued to lose and get dominated by other males and had no hope of getting better? i don't think so.

the fact that you lift to supplement a sport suggests that you care about getting better at that sport. and that you have more fun winning and dominating other males in that specific athletic setting, than losing.

if this is indeed the case, why is asserting your dominance over other males in an athletic feat fun? is it not because you've proven that you have a higher level of skill, athleticism, and/or physical fitness than them? that you have greater worth than them in this regard?

if so, then we've shown that you have fun playing sports because you can use it as a channel to prove your worth as a physical specimen.

and among all animal species, including humans, there is a correlation between high physical worth and high societal status (eg. among humans, athletes and revered and celebrated).

also true among all animal species, is the strong correlation between an animal's societal status and its chances of finding a partner with which to mate. the higher one's status is, the greater their chances are of mating with an attractive female.

therefore, you having fun playing sports at its very core, can still be explained by your base desire to have sexual intercourse. and this desire would be quite pointless and even distracting if you didn't have a penis.

lol shut up nerd

Didn't read this autist blather.

This is the most /r9k/ post I’ve seen in a while.

fuck off back to Do you honestly think us lifting meat-heads can fucking read this shit

He's right though.

Everything we do is intrinsically tied to our desire to have or improve our chances of having sex.

literally takes 20 seconds to read.

Yeah we know that, user. OP’s ultra autismo over-examination of this subject certainly isn’t doing him any favors.

I play sports and lift because I get a nice feeling and I like bettering my self, I don't give a fuck in comparing my self to others nor do I do it to get laid, you can't try to boil it down to "everything revolves around sex cause nature" when you are talking about self aware conscious humans.

>hmm yes losing in a sport is a sign of beta behavior and submission towards the alpha male on the opposing team
Losing in a sport is a sign that your team played worse than the opposing team. Jesus christ.

So OP made this thread to improve his chances of sex?

>claims he doesn’t lift for grills
Yea I don't
>lifting for boys
>tfw

Absolutely, feeling and looking awesome is awesome

This is fair, but I lift so I can get a good woman to wife and put Aryan seed into. As well as to me the best father than I can be to said children.

May you love a /comfy/ life in an ethnically homogenous community bro

>*live
and love, I suppose

>would you still lift if you didn’t have a penis
yes

This.

That girl.

If you're asking if I would still lift if I woke up tomorrow with no penis then yes, I'm already a sexless drone so I may as well be a strong/effective one.
If you mean would I ever have started lifting if I never had a penis then I don't know, I'd like to think I would have but my life would be so drastically different it's impossible to say.

Same here bro. But I'm black.

1) shits rarted

2) even if it was how you say it is, human instinct was evolved, not having a dick wouldn't do anything to your hardwired brain.

What the fuck is this garbage? You're that guy who thinks he's smart, but he's actually just a retard

Good for you dude. Nice dubs

Obviously. He started a discussion to either validate or invalidate the fact he's a pathetic beta need who lifts for girls.

What a fucking retard. Well of course we wanna fug but doesn't mean everything we do is so we can. Also for the betas saying we play sports for girls; I loved playing sports back when I was a kid and had 0 interest in girls, explain that. I had no idea girls cared about guys who workout when I started, yet I till did.

You're fucking retarded then. Try getting a personality

Virgins always say that ;)

95% + of guys get a wife and don't lift, yet here you are.

You're the virgin desu

Ho ho ho the lady doth protest too much, methinks. Settle down sweetheart no one really accomplishes anything on this mongolian basket weaving forum.

yeah probably.
just for health reasons though.
If I was asexual, I probably wouldn't care as much about status, and therefore I wouldn't feel stress to improve my status by becoming Veeky Forums.

Acknowledged

Quite a few people accomplish alot, the meme of no one ever doing anything is just that a meme. Did you fall for it, guy?

I lift cause I was bullied a lot. Fuck women.

>when your post is so autistic that even people on Veeky Forums can't handle them

because that motivation is a fragile one heavily subject to change
if you lift just for girls it is not likely that your motivation will last you long term

Also girls barely care if you lift.

I agree 100% with what you just said.
Most anons on here come for fun, advice or based braphog pics, but have no clue about evolutionary theory, hence the bad (you)s.

If I didn't have a penis, I wouldn't have a head. Like if I woke up and my dick was gone..I'd have to off myself.

Probably not. I like the feeling of test and being muscular nets a man quite a lot in terms of respect and bitches.
If I was a girl I'd run or bike or swim more often. I like my ladies slim and fit but not muscular.

>tfw I will never have a Veeky Forums bf

>tfw no warm, strong hugs

not gonna read you estrogen infested faggot

>t. brainlet

>but
quit reading there

if I didnt have a penis I would kill myself

>tfw nobody to do cute shit with after a stressful day of classes and studying

This kills the brainlets.

> two skinnyfat dyels with legs of enormous diameter eating a kilogram of oatmeal from the same bowl

>tfw no one to sleep with
>mfw cold bed is waiting

Would you live if you didn't have a penis?

>would you still lift if you didn’t have a penis?
There are plenty of /fraud/s with a dead dick and they lift way more than you.
I can't understand why you would lift for weemin desu. They can't properly appreciate it and an overwhelming majority of it doesn't deserve it, that's like throwing pearls to pigs.

Lifting for/with other muscular men makes sense though.

Still useful for intimidating smaller, weaker men. Carry more respect. Makes job life / social life easier.

Fitness literally improves all parts of your life.

>doing anything for women
>not lifting for waifu
lol motivationlets

>but what's the point of getting mired if you can't fuck?
Ask every female on tinder

I lift for 1/2/3/4
1 wife, 2 dogs, 3 kids and 4 cars

fucking this
>It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.
>This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.

holy autism

Sports are literally video games with physical activity added.

I lift for pic related

Nigga i dont even talk to girls. Theyre so fucking retarded that id rather not get laid than deal with them.

why do you type like this

its really annoying to read

like fucking learn how to structure a paragraph

like a functional human being

instead of just vomiting your intrusive thoughts into the reply form like you're doing automatic writing

fuck off with that

>Everything
How many women did you think would fuck you if you made that post?

LOL

I laughed

Out loud

i lift to mog fat people and twinks

The most fun I get from my penis is peeing out my name in the snow. So yeah, I would still lift.

This thread reeks of salty brainlet cope