Is going from chest to lockout (full range of motion) on dumbbell presses, bench presses...

Is going from chest to lockout (full range of motion) on dumbbell presses, bench presses, overhead presses causing my shoulder pain?

It's a shoulder impingement I think.

I notice the pros and the "big guys" in the gym never do this.

when benching the bar should be above your face when locked out, this is to prevent shoulder impingement. when lowered the bar should hit your lower chest. basically the bar shouldnt travel in a straight line like on squats

Maybe its one layer of the problem.
You could lay off the bench and OHP and do some peck stretches and exercises for the upper back for four weeks and see if it helps.

Gostosa.

You're not supposed to use your rotator cuffs on a bench. Learn proper form for that. Also, do a lot of rotator cuff warmups.

Are Latinas causing my heart pain?

mini-braaap

>tfw no 56% gf

no, not retracting your scapula is hurting your shoulders. the "big guys" in the gym are doing it wrong

Are you me?

We are all the Universe experiencing itself

BREHS...

Squeeze your pinky and ring finger as your pushing it might help. It forces your elbows to flare out in a better position. Fixed my shoulder pain at least.

I keep seeing this beautiful girl get posted here and all it does is make me sad because I'll never even have the opportunity to get her

>looks are everything

wanna know how i know youre underaged

lol dork

Because he hasn't developed his copes yet?

poop truck just arrive

go out and find a reasonable facsimile of her user.

O que tu falou da minha namorada, parcero??

i have similar problem. In my left shoulder blade i have sharp pains. Its gets real bad if i havent worked out in a while and get back into it. Then it calms down a little bit, but it never goes away.

Would this be something even fixable it came back after a year of hardly any excercise?

BRAPPPPP

post your bench setup and how you warm up. its probably this

No i dont do what op is doing i just have shoulder blade problems. Its mostly when i do ohp and even squats can hurt.

Source?

Some site called four chan

Swing ur arms out in front of you and bring ur shoulder blades together before you bench you should do this several times before you lift so that ur shoulders are tight

Spot on ma nigga

Its cause your posture is shit and you got frontrolled shoulders.