He imagines girls walking in on him and acting surprised at how muscular and "handsome" he is

>he imagines girls walking in on him and acting surprised at how muscular and "handsome" he is

>she imagines guys walking in on guys and acting surprised at how muscular and "handsome" they are

Oh. I'm sorry.

>mfw it actually happens

DELET

you get out of my head

sorry for what?

I'm gonna play canasta with your grandma.
Then I'm gonna PUSH HER DOWN THE STAIRS

>he imagines a terrorist or murderer runs into the classroom and he stands up and fights them off protecting everyone

I started lifting two months ago and people are already complementing me and acting surprised about my gains. It's a very satisfying feel.

>he imagines arriving at a pool full of roasties
>they want him to take his shirt off it he refuses
>after pleading he takes his shirt off revealing his ripped physique
>roasties are in awe
>he feels self conscious about the silence putting his short back on going back inside

>he imagines walking into the woman’s locker room completely naked
>all the woman begin laughing at him and point at my penis
>they force me into their dresses and panties
>this thought gets me dangerously erect

My penis is 7.5 inches guys I shouldn’t be like this. My therapist thinks it has to do with my mother. Thanks Mom!

>he imagines himself being rich and successful and getting interviewed, while being a complete and total failure IRL

>this thread

>Cheating whore ex from years ago saw on instagram that I work for an adult entertainment agency now
>first love, lived with her for years, was madly in love with her until I kicked her out for fucking like 7 other men and being an alcoholic
>Have posts of me on instagram buying a new motorcycle and modeling my body, competing in men's fitness, posing with tons of female models, etc.
>She has tried emailing, facebook messaging, instagram messaging, texting and calling me for the past 2 weeks

Last I heard she was getting the shit beat out of her by some pimp and relapsed back into rehab for her alcoholism after drinking some hand sanitizer in the hospital.

>he stands in the spot where the two mirrors overlap to make his arms look bigger

I literally have dreams where I make friends, become popular and get ahead in life by being nice and helpful to others.

Then I wake up and have to be cold and self centered to survive.

when did fit turn into r9k?

>he imagines watching her stupid dance to nineteen hundred and eighty five while cooking
>he imagines wandering around holding her hand on a breezy day
>he imagines drying her clothes so they're warm for her in the winter

>look, he's crying!

>Tfw I had a best friend in school as a 6-9 year old who I would always go play with.
>she would dress me up in her princess dresses and i would like it a lot
>even went to school on carnival day(everyone dresses up) as a princess once

Still didn't turn into a sissy trap faggot though.

IT'S AS THOUGH A HOT IRON PIERCED MY CHEST

About 5 years ago, you're a little late

i hate these feel threads
why do they fit me so much?

>it already happened
Sucks to be you squidposter

This is the one

>imagines

>he imagines ordering the firing squad to summarily execute hundreds of leftists

Kek
> he thinks being gay for pay isnt the lowest of all lows.

>he spends hours unable to sleep and imagining the qt he likes taking 100 dicks just because she canceled a date
I know I'm not supposed to put her on a pedestal but it's happening anyway
AAAHHH

This is why fitizens lift. To magically get laid and get popular with girls as if it just "happens" when you are swole.

I've been with 30 + girls, mostly casual hookups. I can recall ONE time when it was my body that landed the deal. It's nice when she compliments your body when the clothes comes off, but by then the sex is happening anyway.

Personality is still what gets you women, and gets you into social circles and parties where you meet women. To be honest, the confidence boost from liffting and the effect it has on your mood will prob do ten times more for your sexual/social life than the gains themselves.

>dreaming of becoming popular and getting ahead in life by being nice and helpful to others.
>decide to play RPGs to LARP these situations
>save worlds multiple times
>get imprisoned for accidentally killing a chicken

mmmmm

haha hopefully she dies soon

and you do too fucking degenerate

>drinking some hand sanitizer
what the heck

feelsbadman for now
but when it happens? feelsgoodman :)

Mah nigga!

Yo fuck you we were all in middle school/high school/uni/9-5 once

every time it happens i ruin it by taking it too far and being a complete show off. gotta learn how to be humble