gym thot wears borderline wears tiny sports bra and a borderline thong to the gym...

> gym thot wears borderline wears tiny sports bra and a borderline thong to the gym, does the most sexually suggestive exercises in view of dozens of people
> goes into an absolute seething rage when someone takes her picture

why is the female brain so retarded?

That show is for chad, not for you

Why are women like this? Why can't they lift or do practically anything without the bullshit?

>takes her picture
Who does this?

i didn't take the picture, the guy who did was some 6'2 dude that was pretty built.

>Who does this?
OP

I tried talking to women there and that is pretty much it. Like "Hey, are you working out?" I thought that would be funny because we are already in the gym. Sometimes I tried to make a tip on how they should do exercises and when I tried to continue the dialogue they responded rude and annoyed.

Wait yea wtf lmao, you don't just take someones pic you dingus

You don't take pictures in an art gallery

When we you literal autists figure out that gym thots are there to pull. Do you really think they don’t know hip abductors are trash?

Post the picture

you dont if youre a fag

who the fuck uses the word dingus. Are you some sort of fat librarian feminist cunt or something?

>Wait yea wtf lmao

don't take her picture you fucking loser

>Resting between sets
>Not really staring at anything, just staring off into space
>female being appears, plops down straight in front of me
>begins doing kegels hip thrusts
>gets done then gives me a nasty look

BITCH YOU WALKED INTO MY FIELD OF VISION DONT GIVE ME YOUR SHIT

Fpbp

why not?
she's already been seen by tons of people, a picture is not a big deal
plus shes in a public accessible place so theres nothing illegal about it

>getting caught

>doing bench right now
>thot 2 yards in front of bench doing dumbell meme jumps

I do you fucking dingus

i dont mind chicks wearing stupid shit as long they dont hog equipment with meme exercises.

Fortunately most of them are allergic to barbells so that leaves most important pieces of equipment free.
>that one cunt coming in full makeup, looking like plastic doll
>sits on leg press machine
>does few reps, machine not loaded
>starts typing on her phone

Besides, most thots think leggins are sexy, whats really good tho, are shorts, when you have long as fuck legs, but most of those thots cant pull those off properly.

>that one beautifull chick at gym with insanely long legs, very pale skin

i just want to worship her silky skin everyday bros

it's not. some females are more pervasive to ideal female rationalizations for their needs.
They are also lonely bro.

Why don't women wear basketball shorts over their yoga pants? Best of both worlds right?

>women being lonely

So this what autism looks like.

exactly. that right there defeats the whole "they're comfortable" argument

>Fortunately most of them are allergic to barbells so that leaves most important pieces of equipment free.

oh shit@!