Accidentaly sent a picture of my dick to a girl who my girlfriend hates

Accidentaly sent a picture of my dick to a girl who my girlfriend hates
What do

Also whats the best way to get rid of breast fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3526085/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18357357
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How the fuck do you accidentally send a dick pic?

Was standing in a bathtowel and didnt notice that my dick was out when I send the picture

Delete your Snapchat account, it will automatically delete the photo from appearing on her account

Too late man, far too late for that

Low iq detected

You need to return your phone to factory settings to cancel the message

Why were you sending a pic of yourself in a towel?

To show off gains

>

This. Nothing is explained yet

Why would you if you have a GF?

Good question desu, she made me feel like a turbocuck so I'm kinda mad about that

Dump her then you fucking cuck

Too easy, better to cuck her back and then dump her

Tell me more. Iam listening

Revenge is for the weak.

Just dump her and move on. Be successful and find a better girl. Nothing will piss her off more than that. Don't waste your time on her

She's said stuff like she want to fuck other guys and would like to have a mmf threesome etc

>Also whats the best way to get rid of breast fat?
have you tried the spot reduction method?

How old are you

You fucked up.
Break up with her now and move to another country.

Well show us your towel picks and gains you fucking faggot. Also send pic of gf, nothing too explicit.

Ok. So you are stupid and want attention from other girls and your gf is a slut. You know what to do

This gentleman right here is right.

your first question is one that only you can resolve and doesn't belong on Veeky Forums.

the second question is a complex one:
first things first, are you fat?
if so, get down to 10-12% bodyfat.
if you still have breast fat at that point, you either have gynecomastia, or psuedogynecomastia. these can be differentiated by feeling your breast. a hard lump, or fibrous tissue containing lobules indicates gynecomastia. soft fatty tissue, indicates psuedogynecomastia, which just means you're genetically predispositioned to storing chest fat in that area. some people have an admixture of the two, fibrous tissue surrounded by fatty tissue even at lower bodyfat levels.
if you are below 12% and still experience enlarged breasts, and have either gyno, or the admixture type of gyno, you can try using tamoxifen (or raloxifene) to treat it. plenty of studies point to it as effective for not only preventing, but reducing gyno.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15238910
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3526085/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18357357
tamoxifen, being a serm, attaches to the estrogen receptors in the breast, preventing estrogen from binding, but does not have an estrogenic effect here. this usually would prevent breasts from growing. our bodies tend to preferentially waste tissue though. the key to truly reducing gyno through a tamoxifen (or raloxifene) protocol is to be in a caloric deficit, and at a lean bf%. Without estrogen stimulating your breast tissue, it will waste away with time.
Most success stories I have heard, followed the protocol of taking 40 mg/day tamoxifen for the first week, followed by 20 mg/day until the gyno disappears or shrinks significantly. this could take weeks, this could take months. once results are achieved, ween yourself off by taking 10 mg/ day for a few weeks.
good luck.

Isnt letro or even exemestane more effective?

almost mentioned letro, but didn't even want people to know it existed.
LETRO IS GOING TO FUCK YOUR SHIT UP.
Letro will completely destroy all estrogen throughout your body. While this might sound fine and dandy, if you've never done letro, you have know idea how awful it really is. Your joints are going to literally feel like those of a 104 year old man. Good luck getting a boner. Good luck even getting out of bed. It literally will make you feel like you have cancer. A certain amount of estrogen is crucial in several vital processes, and eliminating estrogen throughout your body will not only make you feel like dirt, its bad for your health. Having zero estrogen is going to fuck up your lipid profile so bad, that it will be like a whole year of aging on your cardiovascular system if you do it for long enough to get rid of gyno.
tamoxifen, and raloxifene both bind to the estrogen receptor in the breast with enough affinity to effectively reduce gyno. letro will do the same, but the side effects will make you wish you were dead.

Just fyi. She already is fucking other guys but is trying to get permission to feel better. Dump her and move on.

i won't straight up say "don't do aromasin" but it still has those same sides, just to a lesser extent. if your estrogen is super out of whack, maybe use a conservative dose to bring it down into check, but use the tamoxifen as the actual agent of reducing your gyno. do not use tamoxifen with arimidex.

Cheers, I'm somewhere in the range of 16-18% so I'll have to cut down and then see if it's gyno

I've taken letro before and it killed my libido and weakened my joints. But that's it, didn't feel the other sided you described. Felt pretty alpha desu

Aromasin is known for not fucking blood lĂ­pids the way letro and arimidex does

This

i pretty much know i have gyno since puberty
im ordering tamoxifen and going to cut

wish me luck lad

Fuck her for the road if you have too then get out. Delete her from social media if your a fag and have her on that within like 5 mins of dumping her. Do not try the be friends line, or allow for any meetup after the fact just make a firm decision like a man and cut out anyone related to her also.
Or alternatively deal with the fact that she is basically so disinterested in you sexually that she will fuck another man because she lacks respect. Good luck cuck.

>Also whats the best way to get rid of breast fat?
Dump her

i may have exaggerated for effect. its just better for your health to block the receptor in your breast, and let the rest of your estrogen receptors function normally.

This, times 10.

And if you ever find a nice girl, don't send dick pics to other women, you tard.