6'7" lanklet with 5.5" wrists here. Will trt help fix my girly frame or is it too late?

6'7" lanklet with 5.5" wrists here. Will trt help fix my girly frame or is it too late?

Depends how old you are but if you're 6'7" you're not going to be able to get HGH or TRT

how fucking old are you?

if I ever saw someone older than 16 wearing that I would never give them any responsibility/difficult task in their entire life

is 6.6" wrists ok? i have massive hands so they look very small (also 5'9")

only thing i can think of is HGH in regard to increasing bone size/density.

Today is a certain holiday in my country where you give these type of bracelets. You remove it once you see a white stork.

what country

How is it even possible brah? I'm also 6'7" but with 8" wrists and goofy gorilla hands. Where all that excess HGH went? To your dick?

bulgaria

happy baba marta

I have no idea how this is possible.
I na teb, brat.

No, do deadlifts and back exercises with hook grip, dead hangs help, hammer curls help too. It takes a long time to build hands and wrists, but it can be done, just work at it. Mine used to be atrophied to hell from years of being a fatass with no upper body movement besides video games.
t. 6'6

That sounds dope as fuck

>6'1'', 7'' Wrist masterrace coming through
wristlets get out

Your index to ring finger ratio is screaming low testosterone , i would hop on trt if i was you, it'll be the best decision of your life.

>tfw same height and wrist size as user

M A R F A N
A
R
F
A
N

I'm 100% certain I have low t. I have no sex drive at 18 and I have almost no body/facial hair. I'm the same height I was in 8th grade and my face is also the same.

My dick literally has more girth than your wrists lol

Same here. Being a framecel sucks.

if you start doing steroids and learning a sport that requires height (basketball although that won't be easy, boxing, kickboxing, among others) you can become a literal millionaire
don't waste your fucking height you lanklet faggot there are some manlets roiding and training hard at their sports dying to become pro athletes and you just sit around with your steelseries faggot mouse playing video games all day

>18
Mang, you're a late bloomer. You'll grow, keep eating and lifting. Plenty of kids are still scrawny at 18. Don't worry about it too much.

and to answer your actual question HGH will make your bones thicker

Mapтeницaтa тe издaдe, aнoн! Чecтитa Бaбa Mapтa!

Way too clumsy to become a world class athlete. Stopped playing games a long time ago. My only hope in life is that my crypto stash sets me for life in a few months/years.

>get your hands on some test, turinabol and HGH
>do sprints, power cleans and some other lifts like deads, squat, bench, core exercises at about 5 reps for some time until you're 240-250lb lean at about 10% bodyfat, shouldn't take too long, a year or two maximum (make sure to do neck exercises as well), eat at a surplus
>in the meantime, buy and read championship fighting by jack dempsey, and how to box by joe louis, study them thoroughly, watch footage of wladimir and vitali klitschko, thomas hearns and other tall lanky boxers, studying them, learn boxing in and out, watch videos of boxing analysis, there's plenty of youtube channels
when you're big, strong, explosive from the training and roids, find the absolute best boxing gym you can find, if they see a 6'7 240lb lean explosive guy come in their gym with prior boxing knowledge, they will take you under their wing no questions asked and kiss your ass to get you to fight for them
t. boxer and boxing connoisseur
you literally have the opportunity to make tens of millions of dollars through your height
a modern heavyweight boxer is nothing but a tall guy on steroids with some half decent technique, the competition is garbage and it's easy to make it to a high level
I can guarantee you if you follow these instructions you will make millions

OP here. That's just not happening. Height+weight and strength are nowhere near enough to become a pro fighter. There's more than a dozen more variables needed to become a top >0.01%-er. I was just asking if trt will help with my shitty frame.

Is it worth it to train for strength if you have bitchy wrist or you are doomed to be weak?

Yes that's normal. Believe it or not, not everyone can be above average.

I know more than you about boxing and what can be achieved faggot I've boxed for 15 years and come from a family of boxers
every heavyweight boxer is on the juice, if they weren't they would look like you

You're a fucking idiot.

HGH is likely out of the question.

Height is NOT in any way a counter indicator for TRT.

In fact super tall stature is often associated with extremes in height.

Imagine having 9/10 facial aeshetic, nice body, 6'0 perfect height for everything beside basketball, nice thick hair but your wrist is like this

WHYYYYYY

am I low tee

I know everyone at the top is juicing. But you can't tell if someone has what it takes to become a top tier fighter just by their fucking height. You should know better than that.

>being tall is associated with being tall

>those shoes
Yes

bruh being insecure about your wrists is prolly the dumbest shit i've seen on this board

as someone with small wrists like these and non of the other qualities you've listed this humble brag really rustles the jimmies

but good for you user, if you haven't already it's basically guaranteed that you'll make it

the number of 6'6+ 240lb+ lean muscular people on the planet is extremely low, in the thousands at BEST
now consider the people who seriously train boxing at that height and weight and you've got maybe not more than 20, and that's very very generous

>wearing anything but sandals year round in the state of eternal summer
pls
just pls

You srsly underestimate the top dogs. Even if I were to get to 240+, nothing would compensate for my t-rex arms and fucked up knees. It's nice to daydream sometimes, but you have to look realistically at certain things.

Meant extreme height is associated with low testosterone.

How long does it usually take to see a white stork.

How fucked am I for low t?

I'm 6'4, chicks say I'm a God at fingering though at least

women let you touch them with that gross sack of sausages?

ok so you're an ambitionless beta not just physically but also mentally
you'll go nowhere in life, ever
enjoy

During the spring, so it's a few weeks at most from now. You can take it/them off whenever you want lol, it's not like you're forced to wear it/them.

If I had any ambitions or goals in life, then wtf would I why post in Veeky Forums? Fuck off with your alpha bullshit.

Bad angle of my fingers but I'm like 10% bf lol

Being a wristlet mean a skinny frame usually, I suprised the local tuxedo wop the other day when I had my measurement taken, I have an odd chest diameter to length ratio apparently.

Oh shit I feel like in the same situation.
What to do. 20y can't even grow any facial hair

your hand and specially your thumb look like they were drawn by an inexperienced artist

A lot of people overlook this conclusion and seem to think wrist size is what bothers them, but it's actually the frame size that's a problem.

yall niggas retarded or something?

My cock is thicker than your wrists, kys.

It would be pitiful if it wasn't, raging manlet.

What if you don't have this problem, i.e. big ribcage, shoulders but stick arms

STOP WATCHING MLP

That's cute user-kun, why are you complaining?

Is 7" good? I always though my wrists were on the small side, just measured and they are slightly over 7". Probably my hands making them look small. 6'2" btw.

>tfw 6in wrists

fucking shit genes