Will boxing help me forget about her?

Will boxing help me forget about her?

Sure. Such is the power of brain damage.

Are you the user that created that other thread?

Don't even need to learn how to box. Just let the other guy punch you in the head a couple dozen times.

Only if you die at the end.

No, its just the same as lifting. It won't fix whatever problem you have in your head. Deal with that first.

>tfw ippo will retire due to punch drunk

Box only if your IQ is 80 and have no brain cells to lose anyway.

Yes. Cardio is better for dealing with depression than lifting. Also, the feeling of being able to kick the average person's ass is a nice confidence boost

This

>tfw ippo is retired due to punch drunk

I WANT THIS ONLY
KEGA EMA ATTERU

Is brain damage a legitimate concern for amateur boxers?

Yes.

why the fuck is that retard doing chest compressions on a guy having a seizure?

fortunately, he's so stupid that he did the chest compressions wrong and didn't do anything

because they are like 15 and don't know shit about first aid

Need time or a new gf that's better in every way. The latter is unlikely so you'll probably just need to wait a year or 2.

Yes, and pretty much everything else too.

>Only two boxing gyms near me
>Scouted out both of them to the fullest extent on social media
>One is part-crossshit, but a pro fighter and an ammy golden gloves champ in my area train there (at least sometimes)
>One is in the hood, not a lot of info on whether or not they train newcomers, everyone there is Mexican, but do have some pros and super high-level amateurs
>I'm a white uni student
>High probability of the second gym telling me to fuck off or throwing me into the shark tank on the first day, resulting in me getting fucking mauled
>I'm also 20, so my age doesn't help
>There's also a Muay Thai gym in my area, but I'd rather do boxing desu
What do?

Move to a better city, Cletus.

No user. Only time will make the discomfort less painful. It took me two years to make me not care that much about her but I know that I still looooove her and I'd try to get her to be mine again if I could. You'll make it bro.

are you white trash/poor? you might fit in with the mexicans

t. mexican

Lifting will. Tried and tested. "Hit the gym" is using your male privilege fullest.
Honestly I'd try the spic gym. Sounds like memes. If you're afraid of getting your shit fucked up why are you boxing lmao. You can always be a crossfaggot later.

Also, move to a better city Cletus.

Go for the Mexitaco gym. They may look like tough boyos that look like their whole family has been murdered and they just finished their jourey of vengeance, but they're usually pretty nice guys and are just a bit reserved to people they don't know.

>guy has phone to film
>does not call ambulance

jej

anyone with background info?

wtf did he ded?

train neck if you do not want this to happen to you in a fight.

Necklets, when will they learn?

Also enjoy your crippling CTE if you want to box competitively

Go hang out with the Mexicans they're great fighters and make great bros if they like you.

kys wetback

Buster had the better neck

He probably can't remember

I do about an hour a week on the heavy bag and just let out all my frustration. Feels good man

underrated

>Will boxing help me forget about her?
Boxing will make you forget anything if you get hit enough

Go to both and scope them out. Usually they have 1 day trial offers. Sign up for whichever one is more comfy. If you see hard sparring for beginners, I would personally not join that gym
t. Boxing for 2 years

Running is top tier. Once you progress far enough to be "in the zone" it's incredibly therapeutic.

I recommend couch to 5k for anyone starting out.

Probably not.
If you have repetitive thoughts of someone then you have some kind of spiritual connection with them.
If you don't want to think about then or you have an unearthly level of thoughts about them then you need to spiritually clear the connection.
It is also possible that she caused you to repeatedly think about her by creating a thought-form. E.g. "I want him to think about me non-stop."

The Mexicans have 99% watched ippo and blare the openings on the gym radio, so you'll have something in common with them and start your own kamogawa gang

No but a real sport might

>Boxing isn't a real sport

Thanks user, I'll give it a go.

most underrated anime/manga ever?

Get ripped and do boxing and post videos of yourself on instagram
Easy bitches Im tellin you

The punches in Muay Thai are shit-tier compared to boxing and not really meant to KTFO.
However, you do also have kicks, knees, and elbows.
At the very least you'll get cut up from elbows, at the most, enjoy having a nose that's permanently crooked.

go to mexican gym 100%
im jelly as fuck
beaners and slavs are exceptional boxers

The Mexican gym sounds like a "keep kids off the streets" gym.
Basically, if those guys weren't in there, they'd probably be dead or in prison.
But hey, run-down ghetto gyms like that are where the best boxers come from.

>Shitposting manlet Ippo instead of glorious Takamura....

>Has hair exactly like a literal Chad meme
>Fought a bear and won
>2-weight division world champ
>Certified pussy destroyer
>Meanwhile Ippo is still a virgin and hasn't won even a single belt

Boxer who boxes at a primarily Mexican gym, you will get hit hard Mexicans hit hard harder than blacks and fight more aggressive, black are more technical though. weekly sparring which is the measure of improvement and competing will make or break you. Cognitive damage is unavoidable it's different for each person, for me its a impact on my short therm memory not able to recall and damage to frontal lob makes me more impulsive and aggressive. Boxing however is a skill that can become an obsession like learning how to cook and playing an instrument. I would say avoid it if you're a STEM dude or if your career requires you to have a healthy brain or just don't want domestic violence charges. Overall i don't really care about women, see them as fucks things. so yeah i guess go for it. One last thing been boxing for under a year, lifted for 8 i can say boxing builds more character. however boxing will over take lifting if you choose to focus on it your muscle fibers will be replace with soft looking fast twitch fibers, and your body wont look as potentially aesthetic as it will mold itself to function to the sport. the trade off is knowing that you can beat most people up, you'll derive great confidence from this and women will notice and love it. however you'll be too busy training and trying to improve for the next fight to give a shit about wasting your time with random sluts.

Do you compete?
Also was your first day at the gym?
Did you get hazed?

*How was

I haven't competed too much of a neet to afford the extra private sessions. But I've sparred with pros and golden glove. No one gives a shit, most people don't notice you and when you are in the zone you don't notice them. if the gym offers group classes take one of those on your first day the couch will teach you the basics you need to know and as you improve they'll give pointers to help you out.

normies are retards that think people step into the ring and try to kill each other every training session.

do muay thai, it is objectively better than boxing

Mexican gym every time.

If you want to punchercise with Susan go with the commercial gym. If you want to box go to the gym full of nigs and spics.

If you take enough punches to the head, yes.

That's a punch without gloves and probably to an illegal spot like the back of the head (or he hit the curb on the way down).

Only if you're not careful, the headgear will give you a sense of false safety (it helps with blunt trauma, not so much with continued hits to the brain) that will subconciously make you tank more shots with your head, so beware.

The idea in boxing is to dodge the punches, not take them head on. You would of course get hit here and there, but if you ain't going pro-boxing there's nothing to worry about in re. head injury.

Sure, knock yourself out.

As long as you're just boxing for recreational purposes aka going to boxing classes 3 times a week for 1 and a half hours with most of the time being used for technique practicing and friendly sparring at the end with people you know, brain damage is not an issue

yes, of course. it is inevitable.

why was buster knocked down all the same as tyson that night then?
>enjoy having a nose that's permanently crooked
they replace the cartillage with metal nowadays , most boxers have it done, no crooked nose

Go to the Mexico gym.

I go to a boxing gym that is in the ghetto and I have been the only white person there for three years to stick around.

The coach is very good and I train with the best boxers around

Everybody is also really nice to me because everybody else has gone through their battles in life too.

Long story short, just had to sit next to a girl I confessed like 5 years ago for about 20 minutes. I'm feeling like shit. JUST

FUCK HER
WORK OUT
WE"re ALL GONNA MAKE IT, BRAH

depends on how hard you get hit

I think she is already engaged. It's ridiculous how this came to happen. Truly a sadistic causality

He kept his chin right out there lmao

Don't go for the shit-tier normie fucking shit show cancer hole that is the crossshit place. I've attempted to train myself there and let the faggot beta cucks """"""train""""" by wasting their fucking time awkwardly smack the bag like it's their failed marriages while I fuck off to the corner and just work the bag.
>tfw i literally got in trouble punching the bag while they were doing their faggy "warmups"
>i got in trouble for training my boxing
>in a fucking boxing "club"
Fucking pussy shit, mayn. I gave it up in like a few weeks. Absolute fag center.

This guy knows

A lot depends on the coaches. If they are good then you will learn something new or do something different every session. If they are bad then you will get chewed up verbally and put in the ring before you are ready.

Get to a good standard of fitness before you join and you will get the most out of it.

>that retarded broscience about soft fast twitch fibers
yeah I guess the brain damage isn't just a meme

Graduating high school will help you forget about her.

Been boxing amateur for a bit now. Training for almost two years.
Computer engineer, still doing fine. Admittedly I'm more of an out fighter because of my build. But I train at a Mexican gym where a couple guys are spar with go to war. More damage from sparring than from competing for sure.

He might have ded

Beat up a guy using left jab only. Almost kill a guy while unconscious using muscle memory alone.

this

Boxing is the most relaxing thing I do. My mind never wanders because I am only trying to punch some other dude while avoiding being punched. It's the only time where I can be completely present.

I'm madly in love (well I know it will pass but anyways) with a cutie. I couldn't get it up yesterday, it was probably just stage fright but earlier that day she also said after we drank a bit that if I can't fuck her good she will cut me off, the pressure didn't help either. We parted on good terms but I'm afraid if this happens again she'll drop me and I can't even blame her. What do I do?

user I know your pain. Honestly, fuck uglier girls. I can slay a fat chick that I feel needs me more than I need her, but I had this one coworker that was sooo fucking hot, and we started messing around but I was noodling. My only saving grace for her was I gave really good head. She would rub over my softee and say thing like “what, don’t you even want to fuck me” the pressure is the absolute worst. And you feel like your broken. Get a girl that wants to fuck you because she wants to fuck you. Not just wants to fuck you because “whatever”.

T H E W H I T E M A N M A R C H E S O N

> she also said after we drank a bit that if I can't fuck her good she will cut me off,

she sounds like a cunt

she wants me, I can see the fucking lust in her eyes all the time and last night man she was in heat literally begging me to fuck her. I don't even know what she sees in me, but don't want to fuck this up.

Done kyokoshinkai for 3 years and been doing boxing for 2 now id have to say boxing has more potential to be dangerous but it rarely is
If youre concerned about your career id have to say it depends on how much work you put in studying and learning than how much you get hit
At the end of the day getting rocked during sparring passes off after 30 minutes or so but you gain the ability to kick the average loudmouth's ass any day

How likely am I to break my nose in sparring?

Unlikely if you’re decent

Broken nose isnt even bad is just a nosebleed just ask your trainer to set it straight and it will be litterally as good as new

Meant for

*jabs you*

Ive got brainfog at all times to some extent but im at ny clearest when i do box because i always have to move and think i cant affort stopping for a sec or i just stall and my mind goes everywhere