Anybody does raw garlic? Supposedly has many health benefits and when i did it it was awesome...

anybody does raw garlic? Supposedly has many health benefits and when i did it it was awesome. But i couldnt get over the taste/burn/stomach issues. Any tips for that?

cook it

Vinegar and some soda

have Italian blood.

I eat raw garlic daily and have not problems. When I eat raw onion in larges amounts though I get the squirts

"no"
I do a glove a day

cooking it unfortunately will destroy the benefits that eating it raw does

>Be a spaghetti nigger
thanks for the advance

mince it into your salad dressing

How much is too much? Sometimes I get a literal high if I eat a full bulb.

>eat raw onions
>eat raw garlic
>eat cumin, turmeric and pepper
When were you when Veeky Forums didn't realize they started copying whole food raw vegans?

Put some tomatoes on a bread with fresh+raw garloc topping +salt/pepper. Try it out its not that bad

I need opinions on raw garlic as well.
How good is it?

Curcumic and garlic are god-tier supplement
Personally I simply chop them, put em in a glass, add water and chug

Cooked or in pill form is inferior

>Eating healthy food = Vegan

>vegan foods are healthy
big if true

you have to cook it to activate it you dumb fucks

Wrong

I love raw garlic. Ive been eating garlic raw since I was a kid. What are the health benefits you speak of OP?

a single google search will tell you thats wrong

Whenever I think I might be getting sick, I eat three tablespoons of raw minced garlic then take an epsom salt bath as hot as I can stand.

Same as the onion meme.

Don't eat it on an empty stomach

may have precipitated Diverticula in me... around the time I was eating raw garlic cloves often. I suddenly developed extreme pain in my lower left abdomen which is typical diverticulitis ... now yes I am a big cheese eater which often causes constipation and forcing that is what blows out your colon wall but I read somewhere garlic can weaken the intestinal wall.. so can NSAIDS but I only used them infrequently.

Stop trying to meme your way in to fitness. Jesus FUCKING christ

Apparently garlic is goat for lowering blood pressure. Don't have any sources though just heard that from some Italian guy I worked with at a pizza shop

do you mean eat? what the fuck is this "do" food bullshit. Do you do oatmeal in the morning? Is this your shitty excuse for a life "hack"

>Hurr check out this extreme body hack where you do water to stay alive

I like to mince garlic and onion and then put it on toast with peanut butter.

Fpwp

pickled garlic is p good. although the hotness is gone, but so is the smell.

I hope you add black pepper to your turmeric or you are just wasting it

"meat eater"=/= carnivore
I eat meat once or twice a week usually, that doesn't mean I'm a vegan or that I think not eating meat is healthy. It just means I want the micronutrients from vegetables and I dont really want/have a source for organic organ meats.
+I eat cheaper now full organic than when I ate meat every day, so that's a +