Tfw jogging is so fucking boring but I know it is god tier cardio and functional and I should be ashamed for being crap...

>tfw jogging is so fucking boring but I know it is god tier cardio and functional and I should be ashamed for being crap at it

Anyone else know this feel?

>jogging
>god tier cardio
bait post

>jogging
>good cardio
Good night sweet gains.

Don't listen to these fags. Cardio just means you need to eat more. If you really don't like it however there are other things. Sprints, biking, swimming, circuit training, burpees etc.

Only 2 kinds of good cardio.
1. HIIT.... walk 60 secs 3.5 mph run 60 sec 6.5 mph. repeat 5 times
2. slow and low.... walk 3.5 mph for 30-40 mins

>thanks

Slow and low is time consuming but maximum comfy.

try running instead of jogging

the only way to get good at cardio is by finding your own rhythm. it doesnt matter if its biking, running, swimming or rowing, just find your rhythm and stick to it. the only thing you need to increase is the amount of time you do it for.

face is busted like my nut

whatever do you mean user

Rip your knees

Just eat more then

Troo dat. Local temp today was 72(F) with light breeze and zero Sun.... Did my walking in my 'hood rather than inside treadmill..... Breeze kept away the sweat, but Sun gives tan lines.

>+1 Trooper Tan

Derp just walk at maximum incline and you'll burn fucktons of calories while being comfy

jogging sucks, just do intervals

>tfw achilles tendonitis
>tfw cant even walk fast
>tfw haven't been jogging for over 4 months
what do brehs

rowing bruh

I'll have to find somewhere around here that's hilly. I have a treadmill, but walking around at night and seeing the stars is good for my mind.

i mean her face is busted but i'm still gon nut cause of them cheeks

Do you take lots of fishoil?

Stairmaster.

>done