Am I the only one who legitimately hates cooking and eating...

Am I the only one who legitimately hates cooking and eating? I'll go lift and go out for runs but I absolutely abhor having to stop what I'm doing and cook because of hunger. Dry heaves from sprints are better than standing infront of a stove to cook some shitty spongy ass chicken breasts and nasty brown rice that I'll have to shove down my throat that make me want to suckstart a 9mm.

I have no desire to make any elaborate foodie bullshit that requires an entire pantry of ingredients with 2-3 hours of prep and a host of other stuff. It's bad enough that my kitchen is extremely limited in space.

Some days I skip meals and it makes me feel like I'm wasting workouts because I'm not fueling my body and it fucks with my entire day because I'll feel like shit and have no energy.

I don't think I'm gonna make it Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQyZYPZT0tI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just cook a shitload of stuff at the beginning of the week and just heat it up when you need it

I have the exact same problem. Still a twink because of it. I have found that stocking up on decent freezer food helps. oncore and banquettes are good. really cheap too.

Crock pot. It’ll make six to eight servings of something delicious while you’re at work during the day. Repeat three times a week and your lunches and dinners are done. Breakfast, as always, is on you.

Not gonna make it.
Take the crockpot pill

If you have money pay someone to do meal prep for you

Meal prep for 3 hours once a week and buy some goddamn spices. I dont know how you cooklets live. Eating great food is almost as amazing feeling as working out.

This. I'll never understand why people make cooking seem like a god damn mystery. Throw some fucking spices on that chicken and roast some vegetables in the oven. Done, takes like 5 fucking minutes of prep time.

brown rice and chicken breasts? that's your problem, learn to cook. even some chili bolognese sauce and pasta takes 10min max to make

youtube.com/watch?v=xQyZYPZT0tI

Learn to use aromatics and spices

I don't like cooking either. I'll just bake and chicken breasts, steam some broccoli usually. Healthy and easy to make. Very little prep. And while I could mix it up and find other recipes to use I'm just too lazy to do it. Sometimes I'm too lazy to meal prep too. I just don't like spending the time doing it :/

Its like anything else, the more you do it, the easier it gets. Read recipes first and then experiment.

Meal prep user, it's what I do. Cooking sucks but doing it once a week sucks less than doing it every meal.

Fast more user.

>eggs and flour
make pasta
>olive oil, black pepper, parmesan, garlic
make pasta sauce

wala, free gains

Well I don't live alone, I live with my parents still so I can't say much about cooking, but if you live alone, why not just make sandwiches instead? Just grab some meat which you prefer from the store, cut up some veggies and stick it in some bread, easy as fuck. I would most probably do that 90% of the time.

Also, in a recent vlog of casey neistat he showed that he eats a can of tuna every morning, like just puts it in a bowl, seasons with salt and pepper, and eats that. He is pretty fit for a guy his age, so there must be some advantage to that.

just got done baking my own bread, feel bad for you kid

>i hate cooking
>doesnt know how to cook
> only makes nasty shit
Youre just retarded

Veeky Forums is disgusting.They eat toddler sized portions,then brag about how they lost half an ounce.Eat more food,stop starving yourself or even worse fasting yourself.

Soylent bro

They also do unspeakable things like eat only one slice of pizza or even eat artificial sweeteners based on the fact they 'think' they are healthy.

Fasting is bad for your body in most cases.

Posting here ’cause why not. What are some other keto foods, lads? I’m just eating cheese, nuts, meat, veggies and eggs right now.

It is?

>wala
t. frenchlet

bump