Give it to me straight Veeky Forums, should i keep holding this or what?

give it to me straight Veeky Forums, should i keep holding this or what?

tfw bought in during the crowdsale (not presale)

dump that bitch

sell u fuck. put what u have left in BTC

the shittiest of the shitcoins trash it now

Link will likely keep dropping or remain stagnant for a while but has a relatively high potential to x100, sell it if you wanna day trade or buy some short term moon missions hold if you dont need the money

dump that for BlockMason and thank me when you recover from this shitcoin

I've just sold at 24% loss.

Fuck this shitcoin. Fuck sergay. Fuck you linkies who shilled me this stupid coin.

Quads of truth, it's going places but not in the near future.

C-checked user

Holding with diamond hands

MOMMY MOMMY GIVE BABY NEWSIES
BABY POOPIED PANTIES MAMA
MAMA
MAMA
MAMA
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
CHANGIE BABY
BABY WANTIE NEWSIES
BABY IAMGVD HAS DIAPIE RASH ON BUM BUM
WHERE BABY IAMGVD'S $100???
GIVE BABY HIM MONIE BACK MUMMY WILL BE VERY ANGRY THAT BABBY LOSTED HIS ALLOWANCE
SORRY FOR CUSSING I'M JUST SO H*CKING MAD GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

keep going, I bereave in u

guys seriously im about to cut my losses with LINK. where do i go next?

BTC. Leave and call it a day. If not then Monero or LTC

to the unemployment office

If you want safety, go monero, ETH, or BTC.

I dumped everything I had today. Enough is enough.

You guys are so dumb.

Will be so lonely when we finally moon 2018 :(

dumped as well

I'm glad everybodys dumping. There's no way the world was going to let all of the faggots on biz make it.

Now we can moon

Just dump it. This shit is just Confido's slow cousin. No news in months. Sad scamcoin. Only deluded bagholders are defending it now.

honestly i cut my losses and went into POWR, seems to be doing very well for me so far. don't wanna be trapped in a coin i was down like 50% in and miss all the moon missions

Here I was excited to be the new financial elite with my all my Veeky Forums bro's. I suppose only some of them will have to do.

Thanks user, brighten my day

this being said, i'm planning on rebuying in eventually when i feel like the team has marketed a bit better and gotten the tech completely finished

the devs are fatties, and said they don't believe in marketing their technology

this means they are very dumb. you need to market if you want your technology to get adopted.

Fucking kill yourself.
They market to companies not faggots like you.

Bullshit faggot, who doesn't believe in marketing your product. Faggots here trying to make us nervous, I believe Link was the right buy, we need to give it time. Once this get off the ground in the next 6 months we will see this shit will go off and faggots will wanna be buying it up when it hits like $1 and keeps going up from there for the next 3 years

Honestly get out of LINK. It's over.
Friends of confido. Obvious scam buddies.

so hold it is then. I got a year :)

price won't shoot higher than +70% of current one in next 6-8 months and will keep going lower, I mean look at Vertcoin price history

Lol my sentiments exactly.