What's the youngest female age a 29 year old fit male can approach and fuck without her feeling I am creepy?

What's the youngest female age a 29 year old fit male can approach and fuck without her feeling I am creepy?

About 4 months

Depends where you live

How attractive are you

Half your age plus seven

Whatever's legal in your country. Listening to dried up roatie cunts means you are not ready to make it yet.

I remember a friend. He was 34 and fucking a 19yo on a semi regular basis. Some dried cunt in our group gave him shit for days over it. He didnt care, nit even acted defensive about it. Soon enough she was fucking him too.

>t. 29 year oldfag

Women dont mature past teenager. The just become more sophisticated.

20+

listen buddy, you shouldn't approach women for casual sex, that's disgusting. you shouldn't have sex with anyone who you aren't in a committed relationship with. you gotta judge each case respectively, but you can see patterns in development as girls age. it's all about the stage of life they are in, and what you want in your life. unless you're a degenerate who just wants to hurr durr penis in vagina xDD (almost a 30 year old manchild, wow!) but it's up to you to live a baseless perverted meaningless existence about sticking your dick into sexy looking holes. i would recommend looking for a life time partner who will help you grow as a member of society who respects all life (including animals, u should b a vegan btw) and contributes to the future of our species as a whole

Not op, and I get that yeah it's legal, but as a 30 yeah old who banged 2 different 18 year olds last monthband currently has a 21 year old gf that I definitely cheat on, at some point we have to admit there may be something a little wrong with us.

I can't pinpoint exactly what's up, but a big gap in age means you are in a different "world" than the other person. Not much in common, different place in life, different philosophies and ways of dealing with things, different experiences... You are in a different world, yet so how do we pretend to have some noble deep connection? We know it's just sex. Sex with youthful, tight flesh, that's what we want. We don't want them, we want what they have - but they on the other hand are being manipulated into thinking this is a real relationship, a good idea. And that makes us kinda shitty. I have to admit this about myself. I'm not gonna stop doing it, but at least I'm not gonna be an oblivious hypocrite about it.

women mature 11 years earlier, that's why they always seek older guys.

the only reason you would try to get a young girl at that age is because you're a loser who no girls your own age will touch so you want to try to get some slut with daddy issues to use you to replace her father

t. roastie

>tl:dr

these guys are objectively right, everyone else in the thread is wasting their time

>t. Virgin shut in

the moment they turn 18. some girls are straight up hoes, but the rule is half your age plus 7

>wanting some withered old hag over some fine young pussy

Nice b8

11 years earlier? Wut.
Have you ever talked to a teenage girl? They sound like they’re braindead, I would never call them mature.

acording to science, women brain mature at 18, while male brain mature at 27.

I'm 30 and fucking a 21 yr old qt so at least that

Their brains may have reached maturity but it doesn’t make them actually “mature.” Realized this from the dumbass high school girls I have the misfortune of listening to when I have to visit my brother’s high school. If you want to fuck them, fine, but don’t pretend it’s because of their brains.

most women if not all can't mature beyond early 20.
they physically can't do that, since their brains are like a early adult brain, even if they're 50.

why do you think all religions try to keep them in the kitchen?

>some people actually believe this
Kek, this is some dumb shit. Go talk to actual women and then get back to me.

He said stop being a degenerate, get married and have kids

Goddamn, is to

the average milf has the maturity of some 25 year old women.

all women start to mature mentally when they hit the wall.

guys on fit who are late 20s or in their 30s don't care if these 18, 19, 20, even 21 year old girls are basically mentally retarded. they want to fuck them because they are 4channers who never got any sex in their teens or most of their 20s so they try to replace that with young girls with daddy issues who look to the older guys as father figures who will pay for everything for them with their high paying software engineering jobs

could you imagine being a father and your 18, 19 year old daughter in college comes home telling you that she's dating a 29 year old man? or your 18 year old daughter a few months out of high school? holy kek you would want to murder the guy

Get married and get kids faggot, do it for the preservation of the white race.

milfs are all coddled soccer moms, what a dumb fucking barometer

Oh man, I’d love to see some studies on average milf intelligence.

Very true. I’d definitely want to beat that guy’s face in, but hopefully my daughter won’t be that much of a degenerate either. I like hot girls as much as anyone, but when I speak to most girls under 21 they just sound like retards. I don’t care about their stupid friends or their classes or whatever drama they have in their lives. Guys who date these girls are definitely only about the pussy.

>am 20
>make newbie gains
>16 y/o at work wants to fugg me
What do fit? I'm thinking catch and release...

what if the guy was like a 29 year old doctor and he has his shit together and drives a BMW? i'd be proud of my daughter for getting with a top notch older guy.

she wants to fuck in hopes of making you her boyfriend, not to be used like a cheap fuck

Not that user but then why the fuck is he dating my daughter? Still doesn’t change that he’s just a rich dude who wants to bang my young daughter’s pussy and will switch her out for another girl later. Probably was a loser in high school so is overcompensating now. No thanks, creep on some other young bitch.

Never let your guard down boys, as You can see, we have roasties deep behind enemy lines spreading their used rotten roast beef propaganda to stop us from getting some ripe 18 yr old puss. It's the female equivalent to "trickle down economics".

Be vigilant for arguments like "spend time with a girl and buy her dates before having sex!" Or "it takes a real man to look past the fact she fucked a black guy and has a kid, take her out anyways!" No board is safe from thot witchcraft

Dads have to train their daughters to be YAS QUEENS not some submissive bitch

I meant catch and release as in I'm not gonna fuck her lol. Worded it a bit weird but I've "caught" her already but I'm gonna let her swim another day to grow bigger for someone else's catch

Lol if someones daughter dates someone with that big of an age gap they dont care they've already been SEDUCED

why is any guy with any girl? c'mon man, they all wanna fuck

>some guy is in a relationship because he wants to pound her pussy
wow, the sky is blue and the sun is hot.
shocking discovery faggot.

guy i worked with was almost 40 and was fucking all the waitresses at work, an 18 year old, and had a hot girlfriend and i just want to die

how many of the waitresses have you fucked? if there was ever an easy lay, it was a waitress

zero. though a few have shown what i thought was interest. whenever i tried to talk i got a cold shoulder though so i gave up

you're probably acting like a thirsty beta

>it's creepy to fuck prime pussy
Lmao. I'll be fucking 18-24 year olds till my dick stops working. With modern medicine probably well in to my 50s.

B-but it's weird to fuck physically attractive girls!!
The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

Honestly, you should probably go to the mother first to ask if you can fuck her. It's good to note to make sure they know the gender first before you approach her. So make sure the mom is pretty well off in her pregnancy.

I said ALL he wants is sex, faggots. Of course they’re gonna be fucking but I don’t want her to be a fucking used up cunt. At least if the dude is in her age range he might be interested in her beyond just the sex. You want your daughter to be an older man’s cumdumpster?

all women want to be cumdumsters faggot.

>fullfiling your biological role is bad

>I don't want my daughter sleeping around!
So it's ok if she sleeps around with men her age but not a little older?
And anyone older is automatically never going to be interested in a relationship?

Why are you so fucking delusional

In your opinion, how old is too old?

Where is the line, and why?

Wouldn't younger guys be more interested in fleeting pussy and wouldn't older guys be more interested in bagging a trophy wife before they're past their prime? Would you want your daughter with a young punk, or would you want her with someone older and wiser and with more money? I think if the hypothetical involved a much younger daughter, like 15-16, then yeah, I can totally see your righteous anger there, but the 20 year old hypothetical daughter with the 29 year old boyfriend isn't really that bad.

>a little older
I dont give a fuck, she can fuck whoeve she wants when she’s 21 because maybe she’ll be somewhat mature by then, but I don’t want my 18-year-old fucking a 29-year-old. They have nothing in common. Maybe you haven’t mentally matured since high school, but most guys that age have nothing in common with a high schooler.

None as long as they're of consenting legal age.
This goes for both sexes. 18 year old fucking a milf at 40 is fine too.

So I repeat, she's free to slut around at 18 as long as it's with 17-25? Or whats the cutoff for you buddy? Why the arbitrary 18?
You've been brainwashed by Hollywood. People fuck people all the time with absolutely nothing in common.

>Are you Chad?
9-99

>Are you incel?
None, unless you want to register as a sex offender

20 years old I don’t really care, I’m talking like right out of high school age, 18-19. But I don’t want her to be a trophy wife, that shit is gross too. This is my daughter we’re talking about, hypothetically, so idgaf if guys do this with other women.

this reeks of butthurt r9k virgin, lmao nigger.

Women are just as stupid 18-25. Once they begin hitting the wall is when they mature.

I'm 23 dating an 18 y/o blonde petite qt. Maturity difference is definitely real, but you can pull it off if you don't let the age difference bother you.

a trophy wife is a good deal for a woman. she gets a good life with a successful husband and all she had to do was look pretty

I don’t want her to slut around at all. I’d hope that she would find some guy who isn’t too bad that she’d be in an actual relationship with. I would suspect an older man of trying to just get a quick lay out her/using her for a while and leaving her. That’s what most guys would do, you know that.

most guys do that regardless of whether they're older or not, so all you can do is hope you raised your daughter to make good decisions

That sounds horribly depressing mate. She’d probably go psycho when she gets ugly around her 40s and there goes that. Hoping she’d at least have some brains.

You’re right, dude.
>tfw you hope your future daughter is a good girl who will make her dad proud

Why would you suspect the older man when women, especially younger girls, just want to slut around and have fun? It's a two way street bro.

maybe for you, but for women, they get to have kids and have a family and women love that shit, they love holidays and planning the kids future and school and being moms

The real question is why it is you're so immature and/or unsophisticated that you want to bang teenagers instead of dating women close to your own age. Perhaps you should think about that.

Oh boy you must be young, you have no idea do you?

You need to explain the importance of saving herself for marriage. Give her a strong male role model to look up to and she'll seek a guy that resembles your behavior and morals. She's much more likely to watch what you do then listen to what you say.

>u should b a vegan
Get lost, faggot.

>ripe 18 yr old puss
You're no prize either buddy, in fact I think you're probably a fat permavirgin, you have no idea what you're talking about either.

peak women attractiveness is 15-25.
you sound like a butthurt roastie.

why get some rotten food when you can get fresh new ones?

Half your age plus 7.

t. virgin

Implying he's wrong

Kek, sounds peachy but I don’t know any women like that.

Definitely planning on doing that. Don’t want degenerates in my family.

I think it depends on how you look too. I'm 24 but I look young and easily socialize with 17-19 year olds at my work. I also have a friend who is 25 and looks 35 (receding hair, really hairy chest, beard, slightly chubby). It would look weirder if he went out with a 19 year old compared to me. He might have a better chance with chicks our age who want a manlier looking man.

tl;dr it depends

I noticed you said none, then gave an example of 40.

How would you feel if your 18 year old daughter was dating a 60 year old?

If I raised my daughter to be a gold digger that's my own fault, but she's free to do as she pleases once she's of age. 40 was a random number. 60 would be pretty weird, how well do dicks work then? And is she in it for the fetish or the money?
Not many 18 year olds want to fuck 60 year olds my man. A strong, attractive,mature 30-40 year old, maybe 50 if they aged VERY well but most don't.

Anyway that is certainly a silly number when we're talking about women sleeping around.

yikes, awful post