Am I skinnyfat or just skinny? Here's me sucking in my gut (5'7/150lbs)

Am I skinnyfat or just skinny? Here's me sucking in my gut (5'7/150lbs).

Honestly I'm pretty happy with my body at the moment, arms could get bigger of course and the one thing I hate is the slight titties. Also it'd be nice to look at least a little good without having to suck in.

Maybe I should lose 5-10lbs? Give me an estimate, what would that look like? 150lbs seems high for my height.

I run 3-5mi a day and don't intend on disrupting that schedule. Eating decently, not lifting as much as I should, enjoying life though.

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandstrength.com/articles/skinny-fat-body-dilemma-bulk-cut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No suck. People say I look muscular/big but I usually fess up and say it's just fat.

you're just average, which makes you decently fit by amerifat standards. if you really want to make it, bulk up to ~160 and then cut down to ~145

How long will this take. I'm not super interested in being dedicated to something but the thought of bulking makes me giddy since I love to eat

Only thing I'm scared of is getting fat

*getting more fat
fixed that for myself

>I'm not super interested in being dedicated to something

What a fucking waste of a person.

Stay fat forever then nigger idc

Fuck off, I have other interests and dedications. Gotta pick and choose. I just bought a motherfucking thirty year old german car for example and have no mechanical experience. Why are you so assblasted that other people have the mental capacity to make decisions different from the ones you prefer? Nazi

this has to be bait

no it's not. After browsing this board for five minutes though it seems like something I'm interested in, so ignore what I said before
muscleandstrength.com/articles/skinny-fat-body-dilemma-bulk-cut
Truth to this article?

not OP but I've been bulking since skeletor mode (105lbs to now 150) and I look like OP, but been lifting for a few months. Should I keep eating or just start cutting?

lift more and longer, keep bulking
height?

You're wrong faggot.

manlet, 5'6"

Dude, just shut the fuck up.

Uh, im 5'6 at 145 lbs. Started from 100 to 145. Im asian manlet

Better be an e30

LOL

>not interested in being dedicated to something
N E V E R G O N N A M A K E I T

Yes you're "skinny" fat as fuck dude. 5'7 150? You don't have a shred of muscle on you. Lose 15 pounds and lift.

why can't you niggers say anything but buzzwords
how long?
of course it is, she'll actually be 30 next year. Late model bumper

Aaahahahaha

>LOL
>ahahahahha
Fug off

>I'm not super interested in being dedicated

Never gonna make it

You look skinny, user! Your body is on par with people that are dedicated to lifting/dieting, user! You look so great! Awww, huggies!

Is this what you wanted? You wanted your little chub-flap ass patted with reassurance? There you go. You look great, man. Keep it up

Good
Nigger

2 years of strict dieting. Asian family so I eat a shit load of rice and red meats and lift 5 days a week cause im bored as shit.
> TFW when you tiny, asian, bowl cut
> TFW when every one in HS made fun of you
> TFW you start lifting and glowing up and ppl start noticing
> Date white girl, now in college, asian girls slide in my DMs
> Best year of my life atm but sacrificed college party drinking/drugs to achieve goals

>glowing up
fucking yellows

Ok I was wrong to say getting fit is stupid. I hate it when assholes come on the boards I like (Veeky Forums, /k/, Veeky Forums) and shit all over the topic. I just did that exact thing

If anyone has sound advice pertaining to the whole skinnyfat, cut or bulk dilemma I'd love to hear it out. Currently leaning towards bulk

honestly OP i’d unironically lurk more to get a better idea of things

>implying your ugly chink overcompensating in the gym manlet ass like all the chink midgets do would ever get an attractive white or asian girl or get invited to parties

Just start lifting you're appetite will become mich much larger, all you really need to do is eat the amount that your body is telling you to eat, do that for 2 weeks and then check how much your weight changed, adjust diet accordingly, aim for 1-1.5 kg per month.

Make sure your macros are solid, eat close to a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, and as many carbs as you can cram down before your workouts.

Fair enough
Thanks brah

Pic related

>i'm happy with my shit body and not interested in dedicating any time to improving it

Great thread

anyone who isnt white deserves to die

Lol read the rest
Good post

Your first mistake was expecting this not to be a new way of living you can’t just want a better body and not put in Years of hard work. To put it simply you literal retard get off your ass and try to get fit