Fitting into clothes during bulk

I'm 5'9" 140lbs and want to get to around 155-160 and be buff, and apparently I need to be a fatass first and then cut. I'm currently doing SS 3 days a week.

Will I be able to fit in my size 30 jeans and size S button down shirts/t-shirts? I have a lot of expensive clothing

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Hanes-Men-s-FreshIQ-ComfortSoft-Dyed-Pocket-Tee-4-Pack/10937518?variantFieldId=actual_color
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>doing SS 3 days a week

ur never gonna look good

instead of buying clothes, you should save money for height surgery sweetie

people who think you can lift 3 days a week and make it are either athletic, on roids or don't care about making it, there's no point in helping them. if you see "i lift 3 days a week" then just hide thread

That's weird because I get shit on and told to "just do SS faggot" every time I post on here.

>160 lbs, size small shirt, 30 inch jeans
>Buff

>will getting bigger mean i have to buy bigger clothes?
Absolute brainlet.

I don't want to be a fat fuck, in fact I hate fat people with a passion, but every time I ask about bulking at like 2500 cals or doing something that isn't SS, it's "uh huh haha faggot lol"

I'm 5'9", 160 lbs, and wear size 30/30 pants and size S slim fitting shirts. You'll be fine, OP.

I see shredded guys that are just more muscular than me and weigh like 160, they still look skinny but they're buff

>I see shredded guys that are just more muscular than me and weigh like 160, they still look skinny but they're buff
What are you even trying to say?
That people look better with a low bodyfat at a light weight?
I sure hope so desu.

What about 3 days a week of lifting at the gym than another 3 of core exercises and cardio at home could they make it then

this is retarded lol, if you have modest goals (e.g. you want to be 155lbs at 5'9") you can lift 2-3 times a week and make it in a year, easy

>he thinks you can make it using a beginner program
Read up of gpp and sport specific conditioning

I'm 5'8 160ish and I can fit into size 30s as long as the legs are stretchy or have roomy thigh openings. Other than that I have had to size 32 even though the waist is a bit big since they usually have leg openings that I can fit into. I can't fit into size S button downs, but t-shirts still fit even if they are pretty tight. Since you're not starting from actual skeleton mode like me you shouldn't have to buy too many new clothes

once you make it, you won't need expensive clothes. I get maximum mires in decent jeans (think Banana Republic) and a black t-shirt from Walmart

>he cares about expensive clothes

No one will care what brands you where when you are jacked. Buy a pack of black pocket t-shirts from wal mart in a size medium.

walmart.com/ip/Hanes-Men-s-FreshIQ-ComfortSoft-Dyed-Pocket-Tee-4-Pack/10937518?variantFieldId=actual_color

fool, it's about style. good luck finding decent variety at bottom dollar retail joints

I wear a 30 and im the same height but i weigh 182

I dont want to dress like a fag high schooler or college kid anymore