There are people on Veeky Forums who think it's okay to do drugs

>there are people on Veeky Forums who think it's okay to do drugs
How do we save them?

We don't. let them do what they want if they get fucked its on them

tell them you'll suck their dick if they stop faggot

Save them from what?

It is okay to do drugs.

It is not okay to abuse drugs.

The majority of people do not get addicted, even to hard drugs.

Most drugs are less safe than they should be due to them being only available on an unregulated black market.

My advice? If you find your favorite drug, stay away from it. That drug can ruin your life. Some people can do Heroin on occasion without being addicted, yet they will binge on meth for days and vice versa.

There is such a thing as responsible drug use. Use harm reduction techniques, and never use daily.

You can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved.

getting their faces sliced off and worn as a mask

What the fuck is in meth that causes your face to fall off?

she was probably cooking and there was a fire

Or just don't do drugs and you'll never have that problem...

This. Chemical burns/stuff you can't stop with just water. Think napalm that smells 10x worse
>Answering for a friend

>chemical burns you can't stop with water

Her hair is completely fine. I think it was the fumes that fucked her.

okay, buddy
just so you know, this type of shit is only seen in the most aggressively self-destructive of drug abuse situations.
this is like saying "yeah never go skiing" with a pic of some gnarly skiing accident with exposed bone.
IF you use drugs in a safe, educated, and sparing way, some substances are completely safe. for example, psychedelics and weed are not physically harmful, and have limited mental consequences if proper precautions are taken.
it's cool to see DARE retards represented on this board, but i'd recommend you actually educate yourself about the topic to SOME degree before shitposting

tl;dr
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

fuck them lol

Let them burn

is right
to add to what he said, there are obviously differing degrees of okay-ness for different drugs (eg. opiates/amphetamines are much less safe than psychs/empathogens), but any drug can be used safely with proper education and precaution

But that's boring as shit. There are an infinite different ways to perceive reality. How can you live life without the slightest curiosity of what tripping feels like

okay, i'm not gonna THISfag anymore, but this everything this dude is gonna say is 100% right

Easily.

I did drugs from 16 to 22 y.o
It stopped me from really getting ahead in life but I have much better stories and know more people than most
I wouldn't recommend them but at the same time I'm glad I had those experiences

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not this place has officially made me an autist

no, i'm legitimately serious. i just completely agree with you. seriously.

>But that's boring as shit. There are an infinite different ways to perceive reality. How can you live life without the slightest curiosity of what tripping feels like

ever been concussed? That's an "alternate way to percieve reality". You should try it bud, go play in traffic or jump off of a building.

Maybe some of us value things like personal finances, not being around degenerate addicts, not giving money to the cartels, not losing control over yourself, among other things, more than we value temporary sensations.

Get help.

>we need to save people from themselves!

No, you don't.

lmao imagine being this much of a cuck

>personal finances
Do you know what disposable income is? Did you know you can spend it on things you find fun?

>not being around degenerate addicts
Degeneracy is a spook

>not giving money to the cartels
You can thank drug policy and prohibition for this

>not losing control over yourself
this is a meme

>Veeky Forums claims to be anti-drug
>over half of Veeky Forums also juices

> druggie logic
Hey just FYI they are starting to ration naloxone, 3 ODs and you're done.

I don't even do drugs and I think your post is judgmental as fuck.

Let people do what they want. If they fuck themselves over, there will be less traffic.

Or maybe you should stop seeing the world as so black and white. Do you actually think smoking a joint or taking a tab of acid requires you to lead a degenerate lifestyle and hang around cartels like how retarded are you lmao. Also you're not gonna get addicted unless you're genetically predisposed to it or just use drugs like a retard.

Would you spend money on a night out? How is spending on taking a relatively safe drug in the safety of your own home any different?

So you're telling me over 50% of the US population are degenerates? That's just the number of adults that regularly drink. If you include drugs I'm sure the number goes even higher. We're talking about the majority of the population.

Also, studies have shown drug users are typically smarter than their sober counterparts. You know, because we don't accept the government's bullshit about drug and alcohol use like you do.

I hope you don't drink, smoke or consume caffeine on regular basis either, otherwise you're a retarded hypocrite

I don't do any of those 3

There are good teacher drugs. user.

Hair grows back dipshit

Thanks Mrs Reagan.

Well you are apparently not very smart if you think not wanting to do drugs has anything whatsoever to do with believing the government.

If you want to get high that is one thing but don't be a self righteous shit about it who thinks doing drugs makes him smarter than "the man".

Keep living in fear dude.

you idiots she accidentally got bong water and her face and this was the result. still thing jazz cabbage is harmless?

This. I do hard drugs on occasion, done heroin like 20+ times, meth, all kinds of benzos and opiates and various pills etc. Never even been close to get addicted. However I've had big problems with weed and had to cut people out of my life and struggle with the temptation to smoke so that I could keep up uni and work.

Complete bullshit. People who say "bad trips are good for you" don't have enough experience and don't know what they're playing with.

I know one guy who took acid and smoked weed and had a real trainwreck trip and got arrested and had a complete mental breakdown in jail. He had bad crippling anxiety and mental problems for two years after until he finally started to get better.

Another guy turned schizophrenic after too much acid, his life started revolving only around his paranoid delusions about government agencies reading his mind and "magical powers" and whatnot. Was over five years ago and he's still like that. Haven't had a job since and just goes in and out of involuntary treatment.

A friend of a friend had a bad trip and decided it was a good idea to take a swim in the ocean and drowned.

Psychs can be good for personal development and fun to do but make sure you have at least some alcohol if the trip goes south.

if you have underlying mental conditions that you may not know about or haven't shown signs, hallucinogenics can definitely make that shit come out like mr. hyde. i've seen some terrible trips personally.
i was linked a reddit user from some other board, /x/ maybe, and this guy did dmt and acid and was convinced he had to blood sacrifice and kill himself as a martyr to jesus. the fuckin guy had a huge post history on all these weird subreddits and drug subreddits talking about it.
the fucking dude shot his fucking penis off! fuckin was admitted to multiple hospitals and shit, posted pictures of his shot off dick, and would talk about removing his last testicle and all this crazy shit. would mutilate himself and talk about it, asking about what kind of drugs would make him disassociate so he would be able to do these things earlier. last few posts sounded like he was finally going to do the last step and sacrifice himself for god... and he just stopped posting out of the blue.

You really can't teach them anything. All junkies say the same
>This is nothing
>I'm not addicted
>Dude cocaine/weed/heroin is not bad lmao
They are blind, and will doggedly keep on being blind. Only they can save themselves. I hope all you drug users see the truth soon and you recover

>underlying mental conditions
Bullshit again. You don't have some kind of vault in your brain where you store "underlying" schizophrenia. This is another stupid hippie theory made to fit the narrative that psychedelics are the gift of god and completely free from adverse effects. Both of these two guys were perfectly mentally healthy before, just like many other who fucked themselves up on psychs.

Just stating the facts bro. Don't need to get all butthurt about it. Sorry you're literally retarded.

Fairly certain the right pic is what most people look like after having acid thrown on them, not doing acid

>Le I'm smart because I do drugs meme
I'm 20 and I don't do drugs because I've got a really fucking advanced career for my age that could get ruined by a legal caution or being fired for failing a test. Meanwhile all my friends who smoke weed regularly seem to just drift.

I want you to know that i agree with you and don't ever cave in because these other replies are the type of person you'd be caving for.

Follicles dont grow back once theyve been burned from the dermis

> Le I know lazy stoners therefore all stoners are lazy meme

Surely someone that has such academic talent as you would know that anecdotal evidence is basically pointless. I know a guy who smoked cigarettes until he was 95 years old and he lived. That means we can all smoke cigarettes amirite?

The dose makes the poison

>20 plus times
>not addicted

lol don't listen to this retard

This guy knows whats up

Im with you bro. Hold fast.

I don't believe psychedelics to be miraculous but there's no research that establishes a causal link between classic psychedelics and schizophrenia. I recall reading an article that it could trigger latent schizophrenia but it was not from a medical journal.
Psychedelics however must be used responsibly as any other drug. They will disrupt your psychological state if you're tripping too often, the only reason this is largely not an issue is because they self regulate by absurd levels of tolerance and they lack a chemical mechanism for establishing addiction.

>meth.jpg
we all know it was creatine that did that

This is eriely similar to drunk logic

>that's boring as shit
>tripping opens your mind
Every person who says this about drugs is invariably a brain-dead jackass with no imagination, no life experience, and no education. I don't need drugs to appreciate life, be creative, or think about things differently, because my IQ is higher than a double-digit and I've done something with my life other than stay within 25 miles of the same place I was born, or hang out with my nuclear family or the kids I knew in high school.

If you need drugs to "perceive reality" differently, you're barely above vegetative in terms of cognitive ability.

t. grew up in a family of drug users, around drug users and sellers, and has actually done drugs before and can qualify the statement

Drugs do absolutely nothing for you except fill you with base sensation. If you enjoy them, you're a fucking muppet.

>that establishes a causal link between classic psychedelics and schizophrenia.

This is my first post in the thread, but I'd like to throw in my 2 cents. I tried weed when I was 16 or so, a few times consecutively. The first time I smoked pretty light and I was just giggly and happy feeling. Second time I was glued to a couch. Third time I got absolutely fucked and was having panic attacks. I had never had anxiety issues before, and after those panic attacks I have dealt with anxiety from there on, and it's been 5 years and I haven't smoked since.

I have no proof that that's what caused it, but it doesn't seem illogical to me that massively mind altering psychoactive chemicals could leave you severely fucked.

Also, these drugs are illegal or incredibly illegal in the case of USA so the amount of bullshit anybody who wants to study them has to go through to get them makes these studies incredibly rare or nonexistent. To say there is no evidence is really only indicative of a lack of evidence in any direction, not that we "can't" prove it.

>t. Drug abuser

>all the reply's whiteknighting for muh drugs are angry redditors
U can't make this shit up lmao

People that casually do meth/heroine don't really seem like the people that have a successful life though

>t. boring virgin

I bet half a bitcoin these guys are samefags

Spoiler: you already had autism

Creatine. Not even once.

thats actually how schizophrenia works though

Made me kek, don't fully agree as a once useless fuckin druggo who failed first year chem because of it but do wish I had just never started when I did so I'm kind of jealous. Now, although I don't need or take drugs/drink all the time I will always want to occasionally

I stay away from drugs, even alcohol, because they ruined my brother's life and I don't want to turn out like him. However, I recognize this is my own personal experience and don't try to force it on others like you OP.
If someone's shooting up and they have kids to look after, that's a different matter though, and they're selfish as fuck.

fucking autist

I think everything is OK to try and can be done subjectively at least once just for the experience, but if you do drugs regularly, even something as casual as smoking weed, it's definitely because you're using it as an escape.

If you aren't OK with yourself, your relationships in life, and life in general, you've got no business doing drugs. Go for a run and sort yourself out mentally.

>I take drugs so I must be more woke than the straight man
Mate I'm not against drugs cos I still do them here and there but seriously? You are deluding yourself if you think it makes you more intelligent

Good going, not at all like that myself but I would keep it that way if I were you

Ben?

While I agree with you on most of this I would keep some diazepam/benzos for bad trip not booze/just booze

Lmao try a high dose lsd or dmt and you will take everything you said bavk

>Do you know what disposable income is? Did you know you can spend it on things you find fun?

If you have surplus finances you should invest them in future growth, not drugs you degenerate.

>>not giving money to the cartels
>You can thank drug policy and prohibition for this

Drug policies or no, you're still willfully contributing to organized crime/degeneracy in order to chemically induce euphoria. Committing a crime is to understand the consequence of a given action and committing it regardless, if you know the consequence then you have no excuse.

>>not losing control over yourself
>this is a meme

Addiction isn't a meme dipshit, or you wouldn't be desperately trying to justify it on an image board. You're arguing because you've invested your self worth into the idea that drug abuse(any use of euphoric substances/significant hallucinogen use is abuse) doesn't make you a degenerate and therefore you aren't one. It's just a coping mechanism.

>psychedelics
>weed
pick one

Had a nightmare last night in which the right side of my face fell off

every single famous scientists have done drugs and they contribute to society such as the invention of semiconductor which enable you to happily shit post promoting your virginity like right now
>because my IQ is higher than a double-digit
you're 101 IQ at best which is still considered fucking retarded
>t. grew up in a family of drug users
so your mom's a junkie that's why you're such a retard, fucking fetal alcohol syndrome

I'm pretty hesitant when it comes to drugs now. I spent a couple years smoking too much weed and it has a powerful affect on me. The combination of being in a very stressful situation and being high all the time left me with disassociation. Since nothing felt real, I decided to act like Rick from Rick and Morty and generally be an asshole (cringe, I know).

It took over a year to feel like myself again but now I feel the weight and anxieties of life. Still preferable to feeling nothing and definitely healthier.

What did this bitch take exactly? Dropped acid or something?

>be druggie
>die young and poor
How embarrassing

How can people be so blind to the the effects of that drug, it's driven so many over the edge but you can still walk down to the shops and buy it

Literally no one mentioned Reddit. Fuck off

I've done a lot of drugs pal, I am not proud of it but there are some things that are not ok to try, some literally get you high by damaging you and others are just not worth it. It's an extreme example but take solvents, the high is caused by the solvents dissolving your blood brain barrier. Or everything is ok even once

>save them

I needed to laugh, thanks OP.

Thanks

It's this completely lack of self awareness I hate with the psychedelics community, they got their heads so far up their ass that they're basically like 14 year olds that smoked weed for the first time.

No! shrooms are not from space, No! it's not a miracle drug that can cure everything, No! you didn't get any wiser, you're still unemployed.

It blurs the line between reality and dreaming, That's it, get a grip!

>lmao everyone takes drugs like alcohol and caffeine just do heroin man

I agree that there is a difference between the casual drug users who know their bodies limits and do drugs for more of a spiritual moment ratherthe younger generation that just wants to take 2 bars of Xanax, 150mg of MDMA, then try to drink as much as they can at every bar they hit. It really does give a prejudice to us from people like OP that have absolutely no control so they just talk trash about all drugs and drug users in general.

Here's a picture of me and one of my best friends that I have saved on my phone. We just got done doing a moderate dose of M and had a great night watching the sun come up early in the morning. We both live healthy and active lives and the drugs that we do sparingly don't have any control over our lives.

I don't condone the use of drugs to anyone here, but bashing on drug users just because what the media has deluded people like OP into saying is just stupid.

I'm not gonna try to go into depth with this topic because I'm on my phone at work right now.

>this angry at a post talking down on drugs
Should be a warning sign regarding your usage
>every single famous scientists have done drugs
Fucking lol, listen to yourself

I like to imagine that cat is really thicc

>implying anyone who waste time to write that garbage of a post of his is in anyway capable of being employed
shroom has been proven to hyperconnects neurons while you're tripping
it's been used to treat depression, clinical trials by john hopkins is running literally this moment, shroom legalisation in the next couple years
it's also proven effective to treat addiction
engineers and entrepreneurs of silicon valley are microdosing lsd making six figures and millions

i swear to god fucking negroid typing his retarded reasoning

mushrooms are from space you faggot

space is the perfect tempture for a spore to survive

go to sleep if you don't have any argument, might help your cognition

>shroom has been proven to hyperconnects neurons while you're tripping

>No! you didn't get any wiser
see above, that's because you don't have any neurons to connect to begin with
retarded nigger + shroom = retarded nigger
intellect masterrace + shroom = cognitively leaving humanity behind

you don't, look at how the druggies react itt when you call them a druggie

top kek every single one of cleany soyboy opposes to drugs itt literally do not know what's what