He's STILL eating eggs every day

>he's STILL eating eggs every day

gonna laugh when half this board drops due to heart problems in a few years

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3565018/
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199103283241306
healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just do fucking cardio nigga like are you dumb

>work at a hospital
>a lot of times they leave breakfast foods out for people to take after patients eat them
>every day, take a few hard boiled eggs, have the 2 eggs at lunch with whatever sandwich i make
>my small group of coworkers i work with always mock me for eating eggs every day, also because one of the girls' dogs she brings in every day also eats eggs they take
>while they are always eating some kind of candy or full sugared sodas every day
>always refrain from insulting them because then ill be the asshole so i just laugh along with it

but science says it ok now

>shoots down your cholesterol
>pew pew pew
>Egg falls to its knees
>chad onion leans in
>”you tried your best bud” onion bro says
>”It was all for nothing.. because in the end i got...... scrambled”

better dropping from heart attack than dying shitting and pissing your pants at the age of 80 also being huge responsibility for other people and having no clue where or who you are

>in a few years
>planning to be *here that long

i dont but who cares

look at the studies

>non-vegans tend to die from heart diseases
>vegans tend to die from cancers
>both have the same life expectancy

id rather die from heart disease, fuck dying from cancer.

and i havent even eaten eggs in like 6 months, going to eat some now

>tfw at my medical facility there is a poor guy who is like 65 years old who has parkinsons so severe that he cant even make sounds, spasms all day long, basically can only express emotions with his eyebrows

its so horrible. i bet if he knew how bad his parkinsons would be he would have done assisted suicide

all i'm saying that hear attack is very merciful method of death
and some people here have no clue how much of a problem can be man that lives to 80-90 (sometimes shorter) and is sick to some immobilizing shit or what you mentioned
i wouldn't want to be this kind of problem to anybody

believe me man i see it every day (work in physical therapy in nursing facility). most of the residents there are at least aware of whats going on, can do exercises, etc, but there are probably 10-15% who are just complete husks. its very sad

in fact just a few days ago i actually saw a resident i liked die. 95 years old, basically was like "put me in bed i am going to die now" so we helped him out of his wheelchair and put him on bed and i shook his hand and said "it was nice knowing you" and he said "you too, thank you, goodbye" and then boom gone. he always told me to help rearrange him in his chair because he was sitting on his balls. gonna miss that guy

>i shook his hand and said "it was nice knowing you" and he said "you too, thank you, goodbye"

god damn

i know, the guy was pretty cool. never changed his facial expression, every time id ask him how he was always would say "terrible.", straight face, monotone voice.

so what the fuck should you eat then if youre trying to cut? meat is out because of health issues, and going full vegan is retarded.

>so what the fuck should you eat then
soybeans ya dip

>he always told me to help rearrange him in his chair because he was sitting on his balls

god, this is going to be me one day

>ugh u know eggs are bad bc of cholesterol
>proceeds to eat sugar filled carb shit with no nutritional value whatsoever

Lmao every time

based old man

are people still retarded enough to think eggs are bad for you because of cholesterol?

>implying I want to live

Imagine clinging to outdated science this much

beta

Eggs are good for you

maybe if you stop eat shit tier mass produced egg it wouldn't happen

eat bio farm egg you fucking nigger

Same life expectancy? I’ve never heard that before and I’ve read a lot of studies due to my autism.

Beans and lentils if you want protons or chicken if you want meat

Good how?

>Heart problems as a young, physically active male in a healthy weight with no family history of heart disease.

No. Faggot.

>vegans tend to die from cancers
Not at a higher rate
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3565018/
>When analyzing the association of specific vegetarian dietary patterns, vegan diets showed statistically significant protection for overall cancer incidence (HR=0.84; 95%CI: 0.72, 0.99) in both genders combined and for female-specific cancers (HR=0.66; 95%CI: 0.47, 0.92).

>basically was like "put me in bed i am going to die now" so we helped him out of his wheelchair and put him on bed and i shook his hand and said "it was nice knowing you" and he said "you too, thank you, goodbye" and then boom gone.
how do some people just know they're going to die right then?

Come on, guys.
Don't eat eggs every day.
M o d e r a t i o n .

Guys, all these "researches" on eggs are spooking me. It almost feel like im actually falling for the vegan agenda. They even say its not even nutritious.

The thing is, is 2 eggs a day good to go? Or at least 1 eggs a day? Also, is there actual benefits to eggs?

How does he get away with it?

Cholesterol increases your testosterone level. The egg itself is also good calories per weight and has all the essential aminos from what I've read

I rather die big and strong then be some average normie who's afraid of a bit of sacrifice, man up and eat your damn eggs.

>implying that's not my plan

joke's on you fag

d-don't you mean

>yoke's on you?

Jokes on you, I was born with a heart problem

Trusting Veeky Forums with anything.
>Normal Plasma Cholesterol in an 88-Year-Old Man Who Eats 25 Eggs a Day
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199103283241306
Just eat away man, maybe not 25 a day but below that and you already know that you are not in any form of risk.

>implying
>healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
>healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html

>if you eat meat and eggs youll die
>humans been eating meat and eggs since literally forever and were still here
i dont get this vegan meme lads

>SOY
don't do this

I'll explain
>most of the modern world eats like shit, this is the majority
>a fraction eats healthily, non-vegan
>another fraction eats healthily and is vegan
>studies done on vegans compare their health to the majority, whose health is garbage
>while included in the majority of these studies, the fraction of healthy non-vegans isn't enough to outweigh the fat fast food tards
>studies hardly ever compare vegans to healthy non-vegans
And so most people fall into the fallacious thinking that veganism is healthy, when in fact it's just the matter that becoming vegan is cleaning up your diet by a considerable amount.
The exclusion of meat doesn't make them any healthier, home-prepped vegan meals are just healthier than fast food burgers and other shit considered normal by the majority.

>its okay brah you're fine lol just continue to eat egg every day!

>4-6 pieces of bacon per day

At that age, you know your body far more intimately than you do now. You can feel your heart, your breath, the blood in your veins.
You can feel it winding dowm, like a pocketwatch that has no more wind.
It's just those last... few... ticks... and he knew.
This was his last tick, nothing else.

Just the void.

Hey, you're new here, did you get your Veeky Forums drawstring bag and shaker bottle yet?

>quoting that piece of text implying it's a bad thing

why am i beta should i get angry at them for it?

Soyboys are definitely a thing but soy itself isn't the culprit.
Soyboys are attracted to soy, they weren't created by it. Soy is fine.
Look up how phytoestrogens work.

This
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0