Used to fuck around on the chan years ago

>used to fuck around on the chan years ago
>always liked Veeky Forums
>halfway intelligent people trying to find ways to grow their wealth
>folks discussing entrepreneurial ideas and whatnot... good shit
>come back several years later
>it’s all faggots talking about buttcoin knockoffs
>mfw faggots think sending $200 to some Russian scammer’s “ICO” is gonna make them rich

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qn2n2Zz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fuck around on chan years ago
Ok....
>always liked Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums didn't exist years ago. It's still a new board you retarded newfag fuck.

It's also the /crypto/ containment board from /g/, as it was intended. Fuck off Veeky Forums back to whatever reddit-filled social media you crawled out of please.

It's a bit like asking people "why aren't you starting a car wash" during the dot com boom...

t: salty nocoiner

Ive been here on and off since doge days. The board quality has completely gone to shit since btc hit $3000. Every second thread is straight up shilling a shit coin. Every second post is trying to convince others to buy their shitcoin.
The board is literally full of pajeets and underage south americans. We need some fucking mods.

>he joined biz in the "sell me this pen/drop shipping" phase

Not true faggot
When this board started, there were crypto containthreads in their own generals, while 95% of the board was non-crypto related. It’s ironic how they took over. And if i went into Crypto back then, i would have been paria-status in OG board culture

>Veeky Forums didn't exist years ago
Veeky Forums has been around since 2014. You know its almost 2018, r-right?
Fuck off pajeet and take your shit coin shilling with you, you arent welcome here.

I guess looking back it has really gone down the shitter. But what do you expect? This board has always been about getting rich, before anons saw business as the way to do that. Now they see crypto as being an avenue to wealth. Are they deluded? Mostly. But the ones who shilled it early on really did get rich from it (some of them anyway).
Just wait until the bubble bursts, people will come back to their senses. For now enjoy the euphoria and take advantage of wildly inflated asset prices.

How is it ironic?

Coins started making more money so they became more popular. That’s the opposite of irony.

These girls aren’t asian.

back in my day we talked about what if there was a biz board in threads on sci.

>another retard tries to pretend Veeky Forums didn't start as a crypto board because /g/ wouldn't stop talking about it

And if you went into crypto back then, you'd be rich

feels good man

life change sometimes you wake up being a chad better join the best pump team
discord.gg/qn2n2Zz

so if ETH goes up to 1k and it's very likely to do so, you're going to be rich as fuk if you're not LARPing.

We have this thread every day.
Don't like it? Post content.
Your complaint is worthless.

Didn't they make this board because too many people were making threads about crypto on /b/?

It's because crypto boom only last for a very short time. It would be dumb to not take advantage of it before the whole normie world invades it.

Scammer gets scamed

>the chan