/fat/ girls who look like boys who might actually be boys wait what am I saying

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sailrabbit.com/bmr/
xvideos.com/video12263797/6cam.biz_cute_short_hair_girl
youtu.be/WDswiT87oo8
people.com/health/842-lb-man-dies-heart-attack-weight-loss-surgery-my-600-lb-life/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweatboi from last thread here.

Bought a fragrantless anti perspirant deodorant and showered myself in it. Managed to apply face to face at two businesses, and even got the guy I'd take over from I'm one of the businesses to personally recommend me to the manager.

I'm also noticing that women are paying a lot more attention to me than usual.

Things are looking up boys.

I CANT STOP SHITTING AND FARTING

obligatory no wojak reeeee post

Who else struggling alcoholic here? I'm an slowly becoming an alcoholic from work and depression, but I'm doing OMAD, and I have always been a straight spirit man. I have found that getting slightly drunk on drinking nights, which makes me less hungry, which makes me stay under deficit. Fucking making it boys. I'm fucked mentally but working on it, and the body is still shrinking it. Best of bad situation.

Yeah I'm not on my laptop which has all my fatjacks.

Can that be a thing by the way? Calling fat wojacks fatjacks?

>sailrabbit.com/bmr/

I was around a daily caloric deficit of 500kcal for 5 months. I literally shitted once every 2.5 days for 6 months. And i was eating 1.5 Kg of vegetables a day.

>81.1kg or 178.7949 lbs this morning
>lowest since I've been in 5 years
>still pear shaped with manboobs
Maybe I'll look better with 10kg more gone.

If I'm attracted to that picture without knowing whether it's a woman with short hair or a boy, is that bad?

Confess

Repostan from last thread. Please fill out.

I have a weekly cheat day because I work out 6 days a week.

it isn't gay until you know for sure that it has a dick.
after that is gay, like traps.

havn't been exercising or writing on my novel regularly... the antibiotics I take alongside my face cream are giving my diarehea each time. I didn't realize it until I stopped taking them for a while. I also havn't been eating clean... I need to do more.

I STILL haven't dared to try cooking anything other than eggs

I've become a fat fuck over the past few years it's time for a change... 3 hours of cardio a week and am trying to stay around 1.5k calories per day

forgot to add my graph

yikes

Are you a parrot?

Not really /fat/ related but I do like to workout it tight pants and doing exercises (squat, dl, stiff legged dl) which show my muscled and fat booty to girls when they're behind me to show mine is better than theirs.

Down 6cm on the waist since last month ( and 4 kilos ).

Oh boy oh boy

I'm legit having fantasies about me and (((her))) rolling around in (((her))) bed

You guys might like this.

xvideos.com/video12263797/6cam.biz_cute_short_hair_girl

I'm drunk as fuck right now. Vodka and sugar free mixers, and I'm on OMAD. But still drunk. At least I'm still under deficit. Now if only bipolar was as easy to ditch as weight.

fat by age 10.... i'd blame your parents

I ate McDonalds yesterday. It was fucking delicious. I've been craving it for the last 3 months so I let myself have a cheat day, I got a regular instead of a large (whoopie do) so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I ate at my usual deficit today like nothing happened. Sometimes I just need a greasy as fuck burger to stay sane. Cravings gone, and I can focus on healthy eating again.

How tall are you? I'm 174cm and went from 99kg to 72kg and I've still got a oear shape with slight mantits. I'm gonna get to 60kg and hope its enough.

Thread's name is very 90'
youtu.be/WDswiT87oo8

Looks great! Makes me wanna try to make some too desu

damn that looks good, is that supposed to be low carb bread? I want to make this so bad but I've no idea what the fuck cream of tartar is and kind of doubt I can buy that here

So close to being just overweight.

Little milestones to keep the moral up

188cm

*gets down to 101kg*
“Ah yes, just a couple more days and I will break through to double digits!”
Next weigh-in: 103kg

Alcohol has calories dude,empty calories are worse

>running in these kind of streets
enjoy your broken bones and getting ran over when you fall

Kurva

ti je stara

I eat fast food all the time because I don't give a fuck about macros or what I eat in general as long as I eat under 1500 calories for 6/7 days of the week. But I've lost 22lbs since January 1st. It's a about controlling what you eat, folks. You don't have to give up things you love if you're smart about it. Sure, I'm probably going to look a bit skinny fat compared to someone who watches their macros, but I know from when I was skinny-fat back in the day that I was attractive enough for women not to care.

U gon die,soon

Eating heavily processed food all the time will have consequences for your health that don't show up on a scale. Try to cut back.

OH shit I remember that chicken from soc.

She used to post in the short hair and tall girl threads.

Like what? Constitpation? I get enough fiber

I do intend to cut down down the line. I'm just changing dietary habits one at a time. For now, overeating was the main hurdle I had to overcome. I just think people worry too much and can't just enjoy their life once in a while; mainly pointing at the kind of poster who is in tears cause they are afraid of eating a burger for the first time in a month. I probably won't ever be too hardcore on macros though, because my job literally involves eating unhealthy food at times.

>Caked on makeup
R U I N E D
U
I
N
E
D

i was a fat baby then i suddenly got really tall and thin. now i´m 6´6 and 230 lbs

Or even for your skin

Stalled this week, made no progress. Ate fast food/chips/beer.

rate my food shop lads

total cost was ~£100

I made myself throw up a frw minutes ago. Why tf can‘t i just keep losing weight like a normal person?

After a few years of steadily working on my weight I figure I'm probably about 8kg away from reaching my goals but as of late (the last two months) my diet/exercise hasn't resulted in any weight loss and I'm finding it hard to give a fuck anymore.

Ate like complete shit the last week. I have no idea how I lost 13kg last year like it was no big deal.

How do you keep goig when you‘re not making any progress or even gain weight? It‘s so frustrating. I‘ve done everything right. Did my cardio, stayed withing my calorie/macro goals/and so on. And then the fucking scale has the audacity to tell me i gaines 7!!!!! pounds in one week. I’m aware that it might just be due to water retention, but it‘s souls crushing and not very helpful in keeping me engaged. Any coping strategies?

>Diet Coke
I hope you using that to cut back on your soft drink habit, or you will never make it

Because at some point you think "I can eat that shit since I can just throw up later". Maybe you don`t even notice it, but the first step to making it is cutting all these habits out that enable your lardassness.

Take a walk and drink a lot of water today my fellow gentlemen of great proportions

Is there actually some benefit to drinking water or is it just a good alternative to anything else?

It’s probably just water as you say, but make sure your calorie goals are set for a sedentary lifestyle, even if you do cardio.
Anything else is only for people doing hard manual labor or professional athletes.

Been really struggling to break 170 for the past 2 weeks but I woke up this morning to find 167.4.

I had a half cup of scrambled eggs with a tsp. Of cheese. I feel likr shit now

5foot 7inch

?
That isn't even that bad like 300cal max if you used a truck of butter

Hm, i‘m going to recaluculate. I always err on the side of lesser calories, but it might be a good idea to update.

user, no

I'm surrounded by food all day my job and it's free so I keep eating garbage bros, haven't gained weight but haven't lost anything in 2 weeks. Just imagine having all your worst binge foods surrounding you for 8 hours and no price tag..

I got prescribed this drug called Mydayis which is amphetamines today, hope this help curb my appetite (unrelated diagnosis)

And by garbage I mean anything not homemade like fish fillets and chicken breast, not cakes and pies, I'm not that degenerate.

Got fat, growth spurt made me gain 6" and 5 pounds, got depressed and ate everything under the sun, 23 currently and 20% bf.

>dat graph
how much did you put on from 15-20?

wtf lmao i used to be at 100kg on 194cm and i still didnt look fat at all

>15yo 6'1 120lbs
>20yo 6'5 380lbs
>23yo 6'5 220lbs

this guy here

Cheat meal every so often is alright, I've lost a fuckton so far and while I prefer my healthy food 99.9% of the time, occasionally it's nice to have something a bit wrong - good for the soul.

Plus, if you're clever you can keep it in your calorie allowance for the day and not really do any damage.

Does anyone know if a -1k calorific deficit is sustainable in the long-run?

You're going to be in a lot of hunger pain. Just eat chicken breast, tons of it only. Strictly protein and go to sleep asap and you'll be okay with tons of water only.

Yeah. I've done it. You adjust. Might feel a bit sluggish though.

You could try. Everyone is different. I did it for like 15 days and I felt ok.

Anybody got good exercises to do inside? pic related is my view, and my gym is closed today.

Pull ups on door sill?

I'm gonna try it out. So I'm wondering how cardio affects my TDEE, I've heard that in addition to the calories burned in exercise there is a short-term boost in metabolism for the next 24 hours. So if the machine says I burned 350 calories in 30 mins is that a net burn of roughly say 500 calories in total?

Guess it's something like this
> got fatter since parents divorced (father never cooked)
> fatty throughout high school, not obese though
> moved out, abroad, ate loads of unhealthy shit
> 1.5 years ago hit BMI of 32, steadily losing weight since
> lost 20kg since then, BMI at roughly 26
> putting all of my efforts into next gear to finally have a fit body this summer. Been lifting, running and tracking my calories since january.

>short-term boost in metabolism for the next 24 hours.
No. Maybe an hour or so

>So if the machine says I burned 350 calories in 30 mins is that a net burn of roughly say 500 calories in total?
lolno. Probably 300. Cut that figure in half if you want to play it real safe. Safest bet is to just use your TDEE vs. what you eat. Any calories burned by exercise are a bonus.

I bought a bag of shitty trailmix at walmart and had a little bit; thinking it would be a slightly better alternative to candy and help with cravings. Its been on my mind since about noon yesterday and I feel extremely autistic about it.

Go throw it out. The act in of itself will make you stronger.

Don't even bother trying to count burned calories. The machine always lies.

This unless you have resistance turned up to max

>eating clean for a while
>don’t crave junk food or desserts anymore
>constant craving for nuts and peanut butter only

W-what does this mean

You're not getting enough fat, most likely.

>grow 6 inches taller
>get depressed

????

If nothing else you can run down the stairs inside a few times

Unrelated issues

I dont know what you have been told, but I use antibacterial soap. It is only thing that makes me not smelly

>I‘ve done everything right
you didn't, by obvious reasons.
i just lost 1.5kg since last week.
aply yourself instead of wasting time in here whining.
>engaged
fucking do it, i you need validation don't ever bother.

I don't know if it was forced, but I went in for a check-up at my doctor and he brought up my weight loss and kept saying "Wow that's amazing you did that on your own man" etc, "you lost 12 pounds in the last month alone!" They said my blood pressure didn't change or anything like that so guess my health wasn't too bad off even being obese somehow. I honestly think it was just the chronic alcoholism (2000+ cal a day in beer) that caused it, not saying I didn't eat shitty foods but I normally made all my meals from scratch because I like to cook.

Hope you fatbros from binging make it out okay too.

I always post with this image if you remember my stories over the last few months. My brothers, go to the doctor and see how your vitals compare to before the weight loss.

Who wants some motivation?

people.com/health/842-lb-man-dies-heart-attack-weight-loss-surgery-my-600-lb-life/

>i lost weight
>guess i'll go and eat the same as i did before
>oh no! it was a meme diet!

fuckin moron

so cardio is basically a meme then?

Machine counts are way off. They also include inactive calories burned, which inflated the number by up to 100 per hour of cardio.

Don’t bother counting any calories burned from lifting either.

Wtf no, just don’t take the calorie counts displayed on exercise machines as gospel. I’ve found that what’s actually burned is about 3/4 of what’s displayed. Cardio is great for helping get those calorie deficits up, but your primary deficit should be from eating less/higher quality foods.

no it just exaggerates, can't compute that. I read that FDA allows a 20% discrepancy on calories with nutrition labels so you round up your calories as well. Can't really trust anything until you read fine print.

>his addiction to painkillers derailed surgeon Dr. Younan Nowzaradan’s efforts to help

Oxycontin and street heron claims another white trash. Lay off drugs and needles at the same time you lay off hot pockets.

Cleaning the house is a good work out, get into those hard to reach places really good.Go out and shovel snow.

Probably water

Stay strong and focused