Give me one reason why ottermode is not the ideal male figure

Give me one reason why ottermode is not the ideal male figure.

>lean
>muscular
>visible abs
>women like it and are not deterred by a body builders body dysphoria
>peak aesthetics
>shows good cardiovascular health
>Actually looks good in clothes
>Doesn't intimate people and turn you into an unsociable freak of nature
>Leaves humanity behind in the bedroom

Yeah this is pretty much the ideal body type. Not everyone wants to get huge. Its hard to find a decent guide for ottermode, especially as a beginner. Any tips?

Not enough muscle definition. Just looks like a skinny guy with juuuuuuuust enough to “show off”

Here are two reasons and one reason that kinda has to do with both.
1. No shoulder strength.
2. No back strength.
This means that there is no v-taper as the shoulders are more narrow and the lack of back disallows the ability create the symmetrical line of progression towards the waist.

>Actually looks good in clothes
that's where you're wrong kid

swimming?

Just fucking lift for a year then stop lifting kek

Lift for one month and then stop. Dont forget to starve yourself. Ottermode is something you are because you went to pe classes in school and werent obese not something you have to achieve.

normie guide:
look at photos of guys in your height.
find approximate range they lift at.
bulk and lift until acheive lifts.
slow cut while maintaining lifts until desired body.

Lifting consistently for 6 months got me to the guy in OP. But I started skelly so I didn't have to worry about cutting

Mind if I ask what your lifts were at that point?

lucky guy over here eh

Just lift for a while and stop before you get big

>be 5 foot something
>be skinny
>have abnormally thin waste
>lift bitch weights for 6 months

that's the routine

Looks like nothing special in a shirt. Pic related

Are you kidding me? He's got a killer body, it's not just enough to show off, it's actually good looking.

You forgot
> don't need roids to maintain
> don't need to be a nazi about your diet

I weigh 130 but I still have a belly. How fucked am i?

You're either 5'5" or a rare type of skinny-fat, anorexic-fat.

looks good desu

Can I acheive this natty?

That when im reverse i have nice wide shoulders and a chest that pops out from my shirts.

Then i look like absolute dog shit with my shirt off because im 20%+ bf

It means you don't do any manly activities, therefore you are not a man.

I think your standards are staggeringly low

Sit ups and crunches but most of all running/jump rope/swimming.

I think you're brainwashed by Veeky Forums incels

I drink a ton of water, could that be it?

God ottermode is so fucking gay, it's the defacto bottom bitch body type that soyboys who lift for women aspire to get. Fucking pathetic, go big or get cucked you fucking soyboys.

Nah, I think I just have an actual goal and not a guy who thinks just cuz thier skinny their somehow comparable to literally anyone else with a greater amount of muscle

No.

This is peak aesthetics. You may disagree but you are wrong.

You probably wemt through a phase of under eating than started eat semi properly so you got a belly.

Basically you treat your body like shit

Calisthenics and/or lifting, cardio, diet

You are right. While otter is still good an actual athletic ia just way more badass, if you compare the two it will dominate ( only not if manlet, that pain never ceases)

Fuck them skinny thinfreaks

You are skinny fat, go visit
>>

i did ss without eating a lot and got there.
now i pretty much keep that body but keep progressing strength scores to become ant-mode

So do I cut or bulk?

Compare

no one with 20% bf looks good

people can tell you're a fat fuck

Should I lean bulk from 5'9" 140lb to get ottermode or just do GOMAD or whatever other gay meme is pushed on here? What about SS?

How to be ottermode? Just lift hard, do a bodybuilding split and bulk/cut until you look good around 7-10% bodyfat.

It’s easier for tall guys to hit ottermode. Ideally you wanna be 5’11-6’3.

SS + gomad for ottermode? Yes user, you should absolutely go that route.

So what should I actually do? Veeky Forums seems obsessed with "getting big" when I just want to be ripped at like 160 not a fuckhueg bodybuilder like Arnold or whatever. What workouts should I do? What about calories?

Is this past ottermode? Goalbody here

I didnt say i looked great, people complimemt me all the time on my shoulders and chest though. I dont really have a gut sticking out but i do think im fat and i feel shame shirtless.

Maybe because it's not what I want, cunt.

The ideal male figure is subjective and is determined only by those who have enough self respect to listen to themselves, rather than anyone else.
Twat.

For the record though ottermode is probably ideal for picking up mediocre sluts who don't stand out from eachother, and also ideal for living a mediocre life easier than your mediocre colleagues.
Ottermode doesn't have a bullshit perk such as say powerlifting (strong af) or bodybuilding (aesthetic af) or calisthenics (mad tight with all the ex convicts)

Pretty good shoulder shaping for your size breh keep pushing and don't give up.

On the beach you'd just look like a solid rig to Normies, but in a couple years you could be a dope bear mode lad

Pls put a shirt on and make a picture to compare.

Bet you look much better

Jokes aside, this is most likely what you need. As for gomad/ss, nothing could be more detrimental for getting to ottermode.

otters BTFO

>Saving that pic, n-no homo mode.

Thats what i was saying, im at work and dont really take pics of myself clothed it seems.
I dont want to be bear mode, ive been wanting to be cut for years. Im about to move out soon from my parents and live with a bro l. The house will be junk food free and wont be tempted with pasta and bread every night like my parents house.

I have low self control if its offered and in my face.

thanks for this

>tall guys
>5'11-6'3

Am I ottermode?

Want to cut to 8-10%, currently at 11/12ish

6ft/76-77kg (haven’t weight myself in a while)

thats more like 15% dude

it is the ideal

Actually that guy is pretty big and aesthetic and he looks like that in a shirt.Ottermode would have to wear kid size to show some kind of muscle shape or aesthetic proportion

>long distance running 3x a week(typically one 5k, one 10k, and then a long run of 12-20 miles)
>full body (high intensity)calisthenics routine 3x a week
>one rest day
Seriously, it will work. The ab gains, lat gains, and overall lean upper body gains in general have been real nice. Also having a healthy cardiovascular system is a reward in and of itself. You feel calmer, your dick works better, your skin(at least for me) clears up. Also your face leans out real quick.

hm perhaps, I got it measured at the gym the other day and was told 12% though. Perhaps it's just lighting.

Pic related is all of those+athletic as fuck with shit ton of endurance and not weak as a pussy.If you're only dating girls under 15 (or top homos) then good for you,stick with your ottermode.

and roided

plz go

I feel sorry for you if you think you need roids for that.

>still small
there's your one reason

>>Doesn't intimate people and turn you into an unsociable freak of nature
>he thinks this is negative

Literally just lift weights and eat less. Pic is me but I also have genetically high test so wdyd

when you have that amount of muscle but to fat to show :(

Size is achievable natty, but the dryness and look while having his muscles being full is a dead giveaway.

guess summer is here early this year

that's me lol. I'm going all out on my bulk now until april then I start cutting

Ottermode best mode brehs. Being a chestlet sucks but other than that I couldn't be happier with my body

Height/weight/lifts if you don't mind?

Gonna double-down on this one. You're fucking retarded if you think he's natty.

How was soccer practice?
You have a body like Beckham just shittier core and arms

>couldn't be happier with my body

Jesus christ, good for you. youre like 5'7".

pretty much this, i realised now the dead giveaway is sharp muscle separation, no way that's natty

left arm blood vessel looks not so good

Just wanted to post this

>gymcel thinks like this while women can't get their eyes off his face

If you're not aiming for this as a natural then you're not living your life correctly.

The guy in the op probably runs and works on his stomach. AT MOST.

These guys are fit and active and eat well. They are peak natural without the supps. I mean actual supps not gear.

Very ugly pec insertions

Varicose vein

cope harder mate, I'm 6'2

why not just slow bulk like ten more pounds?

you're lean, but look emaciated

>3x5 on half of them
what are you supposed to get from that?

i just want this plus whatever extra i need to ohp 60kg and do 3x10 strict pullups

>this much body dysmorphia

I'm 5' 9" 180 lb and I still look thin.

Manlet and thin?

Kill yourself.

I'm on my way mate

Skipping ("jump rope" to you yanks), and calisthenics muh man. Do mobility work too. May as well reap as many benefits from being that build as u can. Prob the healthiest in the long run. Looks good too.

Also*, work ab wheel roll outs a lot, and keep those hip flexors open

The autism in this post

Dude don't bother with that. Honestly just do hiit cardio that works ur full body (skipping) and pull ups and dips (rings if possible, they give great shoulder development) and ab work. A lot handier than that routine, and will give u a lot of functionality

to be fair mate you look alright, but you've got the type of physique already that with a little bit of extra work, you could look ripped.

Keep at it.

>I'm 5' 9" 180 lb and I still look thin.

Unless you have some insane lifts there is no way you are thin bloatlord.

1.5 2 3.5 4.5

Why would I want to be dyel?

If that's ottermode then I'm ottermode. I'm not nearly big enough and don't have much real strength.

You don't have abs in that mode and not nearly enough size. Only thing you have going for you is that you're not fat.

Also you're ducked if you have a wide torso (like myself)

>trying to define the objective best of something that is subjective
Is this the most retarded thread on Veeky Forums? Quite possibly! We're all dumber for having read it.

hhhhhhhhehehe

just because these guys look good doesnt mean you will. lots of people have little muscle mass and low bodyfat, yet will never be considered attractive.
you need, amonth other things, a visible adonis belt (which you cant train), wide shoulders, nice insertions, visible clavicles, thick neck etc. some of these are attainable, others are beyond your control. dont compare yourself to others, because you will never end up looking like them. maybe you will turn out worse, maybe even better, but you will always look like you, just leaner, fatter or more muscular. how hard is that to comprehend?

pic related has impeccable skin. have you seen the losers here posting pictures? without exception, they have all terrible skin. skin is direly underrated on Veeky Forums, because people here are generally low IQ and lack self-awareness. imagine an absolutely hideous person with impeccable skin. pro-tip: you cant. you cannot be very attractive if your skin is shit.

My benchpress was 65
didnt do squats
ohp 35
dd was at 100
Am still weak af but my lats have been growing like crazy and i really do not know why

Fuuck. im starting to turn gay, yo.