Any of you fuckers live in AZ? Help this fat fuck out with a workout at LA. Fitness

Any of you fuckers live in AZ? Help this fat fuck out with a workout at LA. Fitness.

Read the fucking sticky x 5
Suck start a shotgun x 1

Look at you, man. Hardcore and edgy to the end. Fuck off with your typical Veeky Forums answer as if you're the most original dude in the world. Go suck your mum

I'll design one.
Step 1. Quit LA Fitness
Step 2. Go to a real gym
Step 3. Get swole

Yes, I'll just "go to a real gym". As if this one won't suffice.
STOP with the typical Veeky Forums answers and answer the God damn question for fuck sake.

I have a suggestion; kill yourself.

Sorry that I think places where making any noise above a sneeze gets you kicked out are for pussies.

>LA fitness
Is that the one that gives out pizza and advertises as a "judge free zone"?

Another drone using a Veeky Forums answer. Seriously, guys. Get some fuck help and stop being a drone!

wait are u thinking about planet fitness? or does LA fitness do the same thing?

no, thats PLANET fitness the purple yellow one
(also theres constantly a bucket of tooties rolls at the desk)

I live in AZ and go to LA fitness but have next to no interest in helping you

Read Starting Strength you mongoloid.

I've got cash

LA Fitness isn't as strict as Planet Fitness but is still pretty pussified in terms of noise.

do a 3x5 or 5x5 routine until you stop making progress then choose a routine based on your goals.

M’lady (tips trilby) I apologize on behalf of my gender. I’d love to assist a wonderful girl like yourself get fit.

what's a real gym? I also live in az and la fitness kind of just dominates the market

Which LA Fitness location do you go to? And what kind of help do you need?

You sound like a massive faggot. Don't post here again

Sage

Usually the gyms that are chains are the ones with dumb rules like "dont make loud noises". A moderately sized locally owned gym ought to have all the equipment necessary and let you go hard without worrying about triggering anyone.

Phoenix area. 75th Ave and Thomas.
I'm most definitely not that girl in the picture though.

I'm on the other side of the valley otherwise I'd be down to help a fatty with form and such, sorry m8. Read the sticky, find a beginner program and be consistent. Youtube has all the form videos you need. Not much else to it, just make sure you enjoy what you do at the gym or you won't stick with it. I was a fat virgin 5 years ago and started dieting and joined my local LA Fitness, life is a LOT better now. You'll make it brah.

>Read the fucking sticky x 5
Do this, we are tired of your newfag questions, also
>>>/qtddtot/

>Suck start a shotgun x 1
Or you could do 4pl8 guillotine bench press

I havent heard anything about noise restrictions at LA whereas PF has a fucking cringe sign on the wall saying some shit about an alarm system set up within the establishment to discourage noise?????

They have them at LA Fitness. Planet Fitness has their stupid "lunk alarm". So much as tip a 50lb dumbbell over and the fucking thing makes a really loud siren noise and flashes lights. And yes, the irony of this dumb thing is not lost on me.

Yeah sure dude I'm in Scottsdale when u wanna go?

If anyone goes to The Village up at Thompson peak and Pima let me know

haha
HAHA
SPOONFEED ME ANONS GODDAMNIT I DEMAND IT
If you are too lazy to figure out foryourself what to eat and what exercises to do youre never going to make it anyway, neck yourself.

I fucking know youre a fat spic norteño maricon pinche pendejo posteando aca inironicamente como el joto k sos ps vete de mi pais you retarded faggot

75th and thomas i fucking knew you were a chicANO creatura goblino, those crossroads might as well be d.f. with how much it smells like beans and ozone over there. Como he dicho maricon sal de aca pidiendo ayuda como retresado literal tu duende de las americas cara de 56% chicANO

High estrogen detected