The support guy of CONfido forgets to swap accounts before shilling this scam on telegram. Kek

The support guy of CONfido forgets to swap accounts before shilling this scam on telegram. Kek.
Did you guys receive your refunds?

no this was a big mistake he said. check his last comment on reddit. what, you don't copy comments like that into your clipboard, and then press paste accidentally?

no this was a big mistake he said. check his last comment on reddit. what, you don't copy comments like that into your clipboard, and then press paste accidentally
whoops I do it all the time

Reminds me of a time I sent a text to my side bitch sayin we guchi and I sent it to mah main hoe

no this was a big mistake he said. check his last comment on reddit. what, you don't copy comments like that into your clipboard, and then press paste accidentally?

no this was a big mistake he said. check his last comment on reddit. what, you don't copy comments like that into your clipboard, and then press paste accidentally
whoops I do it all the time

(OP)

no this was a big mistake he said. check his last comment on reddit. what, you don't copy comments like that into your clipboard, and then press paste accidentally how does paste work

no this was a big mistake he said. check his last comment on rebbit. what, you don't copy comments like that into your clipboard, and then press paste accidentally?

no this was a big mistake he said. check his last comment on rebbit. what, you don't copy comments like that into your clipboard, and then press paste accidentally?

ID: NIQJh/5C

Anonymous (ID: D9JpkBgZ) 11/22/17(Wed)04:08:08 No.4498579▶

Veeky Forums - Business & Finance
[Post a Reply]
05/04/17 New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16 New board for Veeky Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16 New Veeky Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Veeky Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]
Toggle
Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]18 / 0 / 17 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
File: IMG_1949.png (945 KB, 2048x1536)
945 KB
Anonymous (ID: GYJ8yZTe) 11/22/17(Wed)01:21:44 No.4498090▶ The support guy of CONfido forgets to swap accounts before shilling this scam on telegram. Kek.
Did you guys receive your refunds?
>>
Anonymous (ID: NIQJh/5C) 11/22/17(Wed)01:47:49 No.4498358▶ no this was a big mistake he said. check his last comment on reddit. what, you don't copy comments like that into your clipboard, and then press paste accidentally?

Confido is Latin for "Trust"

You were all played by a literal 200 IQ pajeet who was laughing at you from the very start.

Now he probably has 3 different lambos to choose from.

(OP) #
Confido is Latin for "Trust"

You were all played by a literal 200 IQ pajeet who was laughing at you from the very start.

Now he probably has 3 different lambos to choose from.