So is this guy actually natty or nah?

So is this guy actually natty or nah?

I've had mixed opinions on him for quite some time now because he is huge, but then again he loses alot of the fullness and size when he actually cuts(which happens to nattys). And also he has reachable lifts as a natty. He weighs 100KG himself.

One more keynote: He DOES have insane shoulder width to waist ratio and really far reaching lat insertions, which enchances his torso size illusion massively.

My verdict: Possibly pins a moderate amount of test.

NATTY LION

t. brainlet

bump

>maybe if i turn my face to the side a bit, i won't look as ugly
lmao

He's said that he fully intends to roid in a few years, so I dont see why he'd lie about being natty now

Shhh, my secret

>he is already roiding and said that so people think he is natty

I think that is just something that comes out when your true opinions are shown. When he says that he intends to roid later in life, that just shows that he really isn't against steroids. He may be roiding rn too. That's the fake natty mentality. They don't want to be discredited for the physique they have built etc, so they claim natty. Otherwise normies will just say well all you have done differently than me is use steroids, when in reality there is a lot of hard work involved roids or nah.

I don't get that meme. Sure he is unusual looking, but I wouldn't say he is ugly by any stretch.

You'd have to be a moron to think he's natty

I mean a genuine moron

To be honest I would hate to be this defined. Looks absolutely fucking horrid.

natty or not he still looks like a faggot

Do you go to the gym to get toned?

ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS LION

SQUEEEEEZZ DA MUSCLE
5 SECOND NEGATIVES
SUPERSETS

does he even eat meat?

I'm 99% sure he takes ashwagandha so no he isn't natty

isn't that a meme plant?

>Never gonna make it

projection

>He DOES have insane shoulder width to waist ratio and really far reaching lat insertions, which enchances his torso size illusion massively.
I think he has said that he actively shaped himself to look like that since he likes it. Even said he knows that some people might not like it but he doesn't give a fuck

hey dude! so answer us this question are you really natty or already taking stuff?

lol'd

>Glorious
tfw your ethos and persona is used as a wrestling gimmick