How do I get over her... she promised me the world, a future, a life together and for the first time I believed a woman...

How do I get over her... she promised me the world, a future, a life together and for the first time I believed a woman. I really believed her, I was really in love this time and then one day it's all falling apart and I've no idea how or why, I haven't gone to the gym in over a month. I talk to tinder roasties and every conversation is either boring, they're uglier than her, too easy, just plain simple and I feel disgusted by the idea of even going out with these women let alone fucking them.

Do these feels go away bois?

Rule 1: don't fall in love with the prostitute

If you lived on another part of the world you'd probably have met a different girl and the same thing would happen. She's not special. You're just a pussy.

>she promised me the world
Why the fuck are you relying on woman for anything? That's your job, beta; you get shit done and she gives you kids and takes care of your ejaculations. Don't rely on them, even for happiness (Probably why she left, woman can sense that). Also, stop coming to Veeky Forums for relationship advice, go on /adv/.

Time will fix these wounds etc
Next question

Yeah it does go away. Eventually all those feelings turn into disdain for that individual, then you're like fuck I deserve better, then they become ugly and small in your mind and then youre like hahaha how the fuck did I like that shitbag so much
And then you just stop thinking about them.

imagine being this deluded

You rely on women? And because I don't I'm "deluded"? You're just a weak faggot

You will get over it brother. Just realise she's losing something as well. She will never get a guy the same as you, no other male will fill your shoes in a way you did. I got my ego fucking destroyed by my ex, but as time goes on the memories fade and you get numb to the whole thing. I have realised I wasn't meant to be with her as all I was doing was drinking and smoking weed, she ruined my gym routine and I have just got it back now. Just keep going.

doubt its possible to make a more virgin-esque post

Lads I need some help. I'd like to think I have a decent understanding of signals women send but this one has me confused.
Basically I went to this party and spent a lot of the night with this chick from my class. We went to the club later and she pretty much grinded on me the whole time and we ended up making out. Fast forward to a week later we're talking every day for a good amount of time each day. She went on a vacation with her friend two days ago and decided to snap me saying as soon as she sat on the plane some guy asked for her snap. I wasn't really affected by this but then she sends me a snap a minute later saying "Come on no need to be jealous.". I took it as a joke. And then the next day she sends me a message saying she was drunk when we made out but that she enjoyed it and asked what I thought. I told her I enjoyed the night we spent together and ever since then she hasn't mentioned it again.
Is this chick into me in anyway or was she trying to be somehow passive aggressive and telling me she regrets what happened at the party? I'm getting mixed messages here.

Idk man. My gf just dropped on me a few days ago that she doesn't see us having a future together, and the only reason she's still staying with me is that she still loves me, but she doesn't think that's enough. We've been together for 6 years, I love her dearer than I love my life. I'm a junior engineer, and have very good reasons to believe that I'll pull a lot of $ in the near future, so it can't even be that she feels she's with an underachiever or something.

I dumped my gf of 4 years after I found out she cheated on me a few days ago. I tell you this from the bottom of my heart the only thing that will make you feel better is getting out of your comfort zone and doing things with your life.

Fuck man, that's rough. I'm sorry.

If the women you've made advances on doesn't respond to those advances then don't waste any more time or feels and move on to the next one.

It's the purest form of a shit test. She is really into you, she wouldn't have told you those things in the first place if she didn't have the hots for you. She's testing you, even if subconsciously, to see if you're confident enough to not get insecure by things she says or does. Basically play it cool, mock her and play along, show no signals of jealousy or she will think disregard you as beta. NEXT.

Are you me?

Unironically love if everything that matters. If she truly loves you, you will end up getting a future with her. The thing is, will you accept her after she's fucked all these dudes that are sliding into their DMs?

I've pretty much figured out my ex left me to live his 21's like an average girl does, jumping from dick to dick. We still love each other but I won't ask her back because her vagina took over his decisions in life. Unforgivable. I'm doomed to see her as a roast now.

I'm not even into her that much, she's cool to hang with but it wouldn't break my heart if she's not into me. I knew she was testing me, it just came outta left field and I had no idea why exactly she was doing it. Appreciate the insight.

Just go fucking talk to her about it, Jesus Christ. She literally knows the answer, don't be too beta to ask, rather than coming here to us to speculate about two people we've never met, using our own biases and experiences as a base. And sometimes a stupid woman hating philosophy thrown in too. But maybe she just doesn't think you two will be a good couple when you get older, or she doesn't think you'll want kids or to marry her, or maybe even that she doesn't think you'll make good kids

I don't think your intentions are bad, user, but asking a girl back after she dumped you is the last thing you do to get her back.

Give it a few years women age like milk

but I love cheese and that's just aged milk?

TRUTH

I talked with her. I'm not catholic, and that's the only issue she has with me. Same political views, same economic views, I'd argue even same morals. She obviously doesn't see this the same way.

>will you accept her after she's fucked all these dudes that are sliding into their DMs
What are DMs?

Direct messages

>Veeky Forumsness

The heart is a muscle user...

Daily reminder that the girl you love only exists in your head

>/r9k/ the posts

DELET

You need to realize that she wasn't actually all that special and wasn't the "one", because there is no "one". You met a girl who you thought was attractive, and through sharing yourselves and experiences with each other, she became the "one". That's how it works. Like said, if you were somewhere else, it would have been someone else. It can still be someone else where you are, too, it's just going to take a while. Don't try talking to other girls right away, especially not Tinder sluts. Regardless of the fact that you're comparing every girl to one you've got on a pedestal, Tinder girls are mostly vapid roasties. Of course they can't offer you the same kind of conversation/stimulation. Buy new bedding if you've had sex with her on your bed, box-up her stuff and either toss it or give it back, and keep yourself busy.

You're hurting. You feel broken. Empty. Betrayed. Probably some combination all three and then some, and that's fine. There's plenty of other girls and you will get over it eventually, just try your best to think proactively about it rather than being a sad cunt.

And get back in the gym. The only thing that hearts more than heartache is supersets until failure.

surely the user telling OP that all women are whores is the /r9k/-poster you fucking idiot?