How the FUCK do I gain weight. I'm 6'2 something around 60kg and just don't put on any weight. Am I not eating enough...

How the FUCK do I gain weight. I'm 6'2 something around 60kg and just don't put on any weight. Am I not eating enough? I always eat 3 meals and eat when I'm hungry wtf do I do lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mcNe1I8X2fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not even worried about having aesthetics at this point I just wanna lose these fucking noodles I call arms

6'5 here and was in a similar spot, was 68kg now am 84kg

you are not eating enough
roughly calculate your kcal intake and adjust from there, add a 4th meal with the same size

youtu.be/mcNe1I8X2fg

Im 6'2 200lbs

No you are not eating enough. 3 meals of what? A bread slice each? Eat your you faggot

I was at the same place. You are not eating enough. Eat three FULL meals every single day at minimum.

Here's some advice from fatty to skelly.

Eat more you fucking cunt. Have bigger portions, eat seconds, add an extra meal. If you count your calories, add an extra 500 to your daily intake.

Gotta eat big to get big.

>Am I not eating enough?
hmm i wonder...

fucking idiot.

>don't put on any weight
>am I eating enough?
You have to eat more.

t. former skellington

Use a calorie tracker like mfp. They aren't just for fatties.

Here is what I did. I tracked my calories for a normal week and came to the realisation I was massively undereating despite 3 meals a day and a lot of junk food on weekends. So then, I started Tring to hit 4k kcals a day. Eating healthy this is tough, so on those days I failed I used full fat milk to make up the defecit. I put on 6kg in two weeks doing this.

Then when you've hit a good weight and are more aware of how much you're actually eating you can reduce to you Tdee and stop with the full fat milk.

What constitutes a full meal. I eat like toast or cereal for breakfast, usually a sandwich for lunch and dinner is always the biggest of the 3 meals.

I don't know fuck all about calories or that shit. What's the recommended amount of calories for a 6'2 fag?

84kg is still skelly

Not gonna insult you, even though you should have at least looked someof this basic simple shit up with a google search but...

You don't have to track calories every day. But you NEED an estimate, which requires tracking. Grab the bread you eat, measure the weigh of your usual portions, measure whatever you put on, and do the calculations based on calories per 100 grams. You literally only need to check: Amount og f the different stuff you eat in grams, and calories per gram.

>b..but wat about dinner with lots of ingr-
They all have nutrition information on the box, and if it's a vegetable, google it and underestimate.

Tldr just google "calorie counting, tdee, bulking guide"

You have to live it

I imagine you're memeing but it not what weight should I be aiming for

Start lifting...I mean it, you're lacking muscle mass for sure.

I'm 6.2 and 3 years ago I was 60 kg, then I started eating 3k calories min per. day and now I'm at a beautiful 90 kg

Not him, but 6.5 and 84 kg? That is lord of skeleton army, add at least 10 kg

Is 84 acceptable for 6'1-2?

Look,not either of these people but I think a good bodygoal is at least 21 BMI and at least 15% or less bodyfat. Most people are around 23-25 BMI, but most people are also out of shape

Scratch that, 21 is too low, make it 22

i'm 6'6 and 105kg. I'm now trying to bulk to 110 and see how i look then. If i think i have enough muscle i'm going back to ~100kg.

of course i have a different build but we are almost the same height and with clothes on i sometimes still look kind of skinny so i couldn't imagine if i was 84kg and my length.

>Eat your you faggot

GOMAD