Just realised I took a prohomrone 2 years ago and justed myself

>Be me
>See Mk677 meem
>Too good to be true but dont care
>Order 3 bottles and start immediately
>1st bottle seemed good, got all the sides, lost BF and gained muscle
>2nd and 3rd bottle dont give me the sides, but make grazy gains. 30kg increase on big 3 lifts and gain 10kg of muscle

>run out and think that's enough for me, too expensive too continue
>suddenly no boners
>gaining fat
>losing strength
>Acne everywhere - face, chest, back. Becomes cystic
>Run accutane for 6 months and finally cure acne
>Now scarred

>Strength coming back slowly
>Getting leaner
>Morning boners again

I think the 2nd and 3rd bottle were a sarm like ostarine or a prohormone, and after I came off my test dropped off and has taken nearly 2 years too come back.

Just a cautionary tale for yall when buying sarms and such. Im now deformed wtih acne scars because of that shit.

BTW acne on back near traps was like pic related, chest and face more like normal cystic acne.
Be careful bois

All this could've been prevented by not being an 80 iq brainlet.

post pic OP if you dont mind.

If this is actually true, then you certainly deserve it. Ever considered doing some research before introducing foreign drugs to your body?

Read reviews before you blindly buy off any old source. My Mk677 worked a charm

Yeah first botle seemed legit, 2n and 3rd is what did me in

Dont laff i was depressed and desperate, shoulda just roided.

and what the scars all over look like now. Lumpy and discoloured

What mk677 did you buy and where from?

4 months timeframe between first two pics (July 2016 - Nov 2016). Then the 3rd is when I like 2-3 months on accutnace, I'll post a pic of the acne beofre accutane now. Scar photo from today

bought the pill version and off an australian online store

>Mk677
You were doing it wrong, at most 12 weeks and then PCT for 3-4 weeks and then after that 1 week and can start again. You totally deserve it for being brainlet and not doing proper research before use.

well shit dude. least it doesnt look that bad

Did you get bloodwork at any point in this time-frame, the results are invaluable in determining what is actually happening.

That looks like an allergic reaction wtf

Yeah, I have a prolactinoma, so test is kinda low anyway. Take prescribed caber for the prolactin. Test went form 400 to 170 ish, doc upped my caber thinking the prolacitnoma was getting stronger lol. Should of just told him but whatevs.

Acne at worst on my face. wanted to anhero for so long during that time.

I know it sucks, got 5 massive ones on my jaw too.

this was back then and not now right?

Wait so wouldn't it have been the prolactinoma affecting your sex-drive etc?

Maybe, but my dose of caber is so that my protlactin has been at 0 for years, so I don't think it was that.

Yeah mid 2017. Face is clear now except for 5 big lumpy scars on my jaw.

i got the same sort of thing on my back. I would suggest getting a little bit of a tan to cover it up a little ( it does help)

>I think the 2nd and 3rd bottle were a sarm like ostarine
osta doesn't give you gains like that or any sides for the most part you retard

>PCT for Ibutamoren

>e scars all over look like now. Lumpy and discoloured
had this during puberty. It's whatever. and yeah just jump on test and take an AI and pct or blast and cruise. It's not that difficult.

jesus fuck, i had somewhat bad acne in highschool, but a couple ears later i rarely get zits. But god damn, thats just cruel and unfair that people get the shit end of the stick like this

The shit they sent you wasn't MK but pro hormones like you suggested. My supplement guy takes care of me, asked me if I wanted to take some MK and I said nah, he offered me RAD140 and I took it in pill form (kek) it was PH's too. I was making crazy gains in one month, the second month I got sick af from the flu and was out so I told him I wanted to wait until summer until I take it again, took arimistane for a month at 150 mg.

exactly. he's retarded. mk677 =/= SARM.
but youre just as stupid nigger as him for getting fake mk