Im done Veeky Forums. im fucking done

im done Veeky Forums. im fucking done.

i am so sick of women thinking they are better than me and can fuck around with me. I think im smart and confident and if i just had the body to back up my ego I could have any of these dumb cunts I want.

I sat on my buildings roof for 30 minutes trying to think of a reason not to jump off, but I decided revenge would be sweeter.

How do I get steroids and what should I ask for? Preferably something that won't make my gains fade away instantly once I stop taking them, if such a thing exists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_dFPC5FKuE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds like you should have jumped off that building

>i think im confident
>and if i just had the body...
>i think im smart
>how do i get steroids

why

public place shooter in the making

A live Supreme Gentleman!

>i am so sick of women thinking they are better than me
They are
>I have no willpower, not enough intelligence to learn about new things and expect people to do everything for me
kys OP

Never let a bitch get you down or make you doubt yourself. Don't ever listen to women. You're a king breh and you're better than that, fuck these hos.

Someone screencap this, massive shooting in shopping mall incoming.

fucking idiot
this is what I fear

>All women are bitches xDD
>Telling an egomaniac that he's a king
Way to groom the next Elliot Rodgers

are you a virgin, OP?

>I think I'm smart

/r/steroids for all your smart questions

marry me

genius bait OP keep it up

>They are
no they're not
>kys
no that's not advice
thanks
yes

Just lift, you phaggot. And don't think women are going to suddenly respect you, it's not part of their nature

>I think im smart and confident
>so sick of women thinking they are better than me
You care what other people think? A pathetic scrub, you are.
You're obviously not that confident if you're concerned with thinking that women think they're better than you. Grow some testicles.

It was a bungalow

>I think im smart and confident and if i just had the body to back up my ego I could have any of these dumb cunts I want.
So get that body

or shut the fuck up

WE

Stop being a total faggot and have some self respect. Lift for yourself and fuck what everyone else thinks - except for me - I'm a cool guy.

Fkn white knight bitchass el capitain saveaho
Go and suck a monkeys dick off you phaggot

Is this a Brandon post?
Seems like something that idiot would come here and say.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_dFPC5FKuE

Youre not smary and confident if youre posting this shit. Accept that first. Everyone with a hood physique has put the work in over a long period of time, that is why its respected. If youre thinking about jumping, your impulse control is garbage. Try and get some, think of that as a challenge instead of women. I think youll fail. Everyone here thinks youll fail. Prove us wrong.

If you can't lose weight and start to build a physique naturally you can't do steroids. They take discipline.

Please don't hurt anyone. You will be happier if you work hard and begin lifting natty. Put in some hard work and build the work ethic. You will succeed and rise above whatever is troubling you now.

You should try and find a woman who is not a dumb cunt.
>protip: Don't look in bars

The Classic Millennial Soyboy:
>gets broken up with or cheated on once
>immediately exclaims that all women are shit

"""Men""" these days are pathetic. Yes, there are shit people out there. That's life. Don't buy into /pol/'s autism, or MGTOW's autism. It's time to sort yourself out or You're Not Gonna Make It.

WUZ

I'm glad you never jumped OP. You'd probably have fucked it up and that's a new low.

Why do faggot's think Veeky Forums is for posting cry stories about thier shitty sex lives?

idk, I assume it's because they got rid of r/incels on leddit.

You should read this, if you can't take anything away from it you are worthless cause.

>im fucking done.
>I sat on my buildings roof for 30 minutes trying to think of a reason not to jump off

Typical autist.
>have an issue
>focus on a different thing entirely instead of said issue.
Mate, if you have a problem with women, then clean yourself up and talk to one everyday atleast for one month, think of yourself as a dead man anyway so no need to fear rejection.

>but I decided revenge would be sweeter.

reported you to the FBI for being a school shooter

Where do I talk to one? Women think you're a subhuman that isn't worth a second of their time if you're a sub-7/10 male