6'1" master race here. Feels good to claim that my height is 5'10" just to mess with manlets

6'1" master race here. Feels good to claim that my height is 5'10" just to mess with manlets.

bet it feels bad you're still a virgin and NEET tho user

What helps you sleep at night, manlet.

I'm 6'2" I do this all the time to make manlets look like they are lying about their height.
As long as you don't claim to be too short no one even questions it.

When do you get to bring up how tall you are? I'm trying to find a way to get it into conversation so I can do this, so far I've gotten weird looks for bringing up how tall I am.

I don't bring it up, girls are always commenting on my height.

If people aren't already mentioning your height, you're not tall enough

Obsessing over height is the most beta thing ever.

>6'1"
>master race
6'4" is the cutoff for manlets, user

>he doesn't know
It's 6'7", I'm so sorry user. I'm sure you can always date dwarfs.

Manlet detected.

Like I'm going to debate height with the little men.

I'm 6'0", but nice try. Keep worrying about height you beta loser.

Should any of our tax money be spent on education centers for manlets so they can finally learn?

So like... do we call ourselves tall or not I'm not sure

So is this just a gigantic bait operation set in motion by 1 dude? It's not even fitness related (and I think I can safely assume someone who makes a thread like this doesn't lift)

anyone below 7'0" is a manlet, sorry manlets enjoy your inferiority

>height not being at double digits
We're gonna need some poison to kill all these ants

I do this to but not in a mean way. Someone will ask me my height and I'll say 5'11 or 5'10, and they'll be like "no I'm not I'm 5'10 and you're 3 inches taller than me." I'll respond "Idk bro you're probably like 5'8" and they get so triggered trying to prove me wrong.

But if your intention is to trigger them then it is in a mean way

>height not being double digits in the metric system
That's 33 feet in burger units. Cope harder, manlets.

I guess I didn't mean trigger as they don't actually become really mad, just kind of incredulous and amused because they can't tell if I'm fucking with them. I'm also making this sound like a hobby when I've probably done it 5 times in my life.

Oh. I'm 6'5 and I pretty much never mention height ever, unless someone straight up asks me how tall I am, in which case I'll say 6'5. People don't tend to mention height where I come from. Or, maybe I just don't hear people mention height because I talk with others an average of 5 minutes per day.

yo bro, what's up. ignore these manlets
>6'1" reporting in
what are you up to this weekend?

>not in a mean way

You're making people sad to get a chuckle out of it. I dont personally mind but atleast be honest with yourself here

Lol it amuses me how much people lie about their height jesus. I’m a legit 6’1 1/3 barefoot and become 6’2+ with shoes and almost every girl I meet is like “omg what are you 6’4?”

5’10 dudes calling themselves 6’1 lmao

normally I'd think you were estatting, but
> almost every girl I meet is like “omg what are you 6’4?”
only an actually 6'+ masterrace would know that feel and not think it was a lie
manlets don't get that when you ALL lie about your height so consistently, it just makes women think I'm that much taller.

Why is it that every time I make dumb shitposting thread it immediately gets deleted and I get a 24hr ban but the mods allow like 5 manlet threads at all hours of the day?

found the manlet :^)
>6'2" masterrace and my threads never get deleted

They should have renamed this board "Fitness and Height" from Fitness and Health.

Imagine being this much of a salty manlet lel

It was a joke. I bet you didn't even know this board was called Fitness and Health before, which is why you didn't catch it.

Manlet detected

>i-i-it was just a joke!! I swear
Ok little guy.

When you country is full of ugly mutt goblins, you pretty much depend on height to be attractive.

the guy went from eating a burger, presumably on the street, to nutting within 20 minutes.
You have to assume that they're in someone's home in the last panel, since there's an alarm clock there. So this dude walked to one of their houses, went through foreplay and worked all the way up to the nut within 20 minutes? I think i'm generous in saying he nutted 5 minutes after his dick was first touched. Pathetic

No, I was genuinely kidding, I thought it was funny because of how similar it is to Fitness and Health, when you said your height thread hadn't been banned yet. I chuckled when I thought of it and I'm doubling down till you believe me.

>caring about height

only took him 20 minutes to cum kek

imagine the kind of person that takes the time to mod this shithole for free. probably some ugly miscer

Chad doesn't care about lasting long to pleasure the thot, he cums when he feels like it. And spoiler alert: Stacey is satisfied and happy even if she didn't get off, because she feels deep validation due to Chad showing interest and fucking her.

Underrated kek

how much is 191cm in manlet units? also dick 19cm feels good man.

Feels good to not be American and not having to care about my height.

Especially dumb 18 yo stacies

I didn't even realize how all the most autistic and retarded posters on Veeky Forums were american until I started going on boards with flags on posts.
It's quite sad.

Yeah, Veeky Forums made my life miserable until I started going outside and realized basically anything that anything an American said doesn't apply to actual reality. And if it does, you take it with a yuuuge grain of salt. Applies to pretty much any site with amerimutt posters.

6'1 in particular is probably the most frauded number these days (SRS). I'm a weak 5'11 (in the morning) and I've heard quite a few dudes mention that they're 6'1 and we're the same height. Maybe 6'1 in some of those boots with a sick heel but that's it.

Yep. That’s why those of us who are legit 6’1 get mistake for being much taller lmao

this. lol. They live in their own “RACEEE WAR REEEE, trump vs rapist, police crime, gun shooting, McD, college frat culture, hollywood” world. Lived there and came back. It’s diff

this.