I WANT TO BE ATTRACTIVE. I WANT WOMEN TO LUST FOR ME

I WANT TO BE ATTRACTIVE. I WANT WOMEN TO LUST FOR ME

I WANT LIFE TO BE EASY

I AM SICK OF LIVING IN THIS AVERAGE HELLHOLE OF A LIFE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGG

I WANT TO BE A 6'4 MALE MODEL GENIUS ATHLETE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>I WANT LIFE TO BE EASY
Well then, you should probably just kill yourself.

Your journey begins now user

Same here.
>tfw 5'4
>tfw non white
>tfw beta genes
>tfw never had a gf
>tfw all women seem to avoid me

then fucking act, so that you're better off in the future, faggot.

Attractive people have problems too user

Stop consuming media. It's clearly hurting your mental state. Get off the internet, don't watch TV, and don't watch movies. Go outside and do something. You'll be happier.

>5'4
That's your only problem friendo sorry to hear that.

*POST TYPED BY A 6'6 PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT WHO MAKES EVEN MORE SIDE MONEY ON THE WEEKENDS BY MODELING AND VOICE ACTING, AND ALSO GETS ROYALTIES FROM A FEW JAM ALBUMS*

WOW THANKS

Thanks for the laugh you sad cunt

>still thinking that height is everything

My boy, be athletic and successful and you will get girls chasing after you.

It worked for me. I used to read /r/tumblrinaction everyday and that was really hurting my worldview. Stopped reading it and felt much better about the world. Sure, there are some issues that I'm worried about still, but they're not so important that I need to spend every waking moment pissed off at feminists.

If you think reading Veeky Forums make fun of manlets/gene-lets all day isn't affecting your mental state, you're wrong. You'll feel better once you stop worrying what other people think. The only way to do that is to walk away from Veeky Forums and from the images Hollywood puts out there.

Maybe stoicism can help you. Why not read some Aurelius in the time you'll save not reading Veeky Forums?

>Mfw im fat and gross and get hella pussy because im not miserable and have a personality

Every time I come to this board trying to get in shape I remember why I really haven't cared over the years

Thanks faggots

>thinks he has a personality
>is only able to come up with a single reason to lift
How can someone with so little creativity think they have a personality?

>on a board where like half or more of the posts are related to women
>thinks the vast majority of people lift for reasons that aren't purely vanity focused

Where do you think we are right now?

>people here lift for women
>therefore the only reason anyone lifts is for women
>and the people lifting women only lift that reason alone
Who told you this was acceptable logic?

Passion for something makes you more attractive than just being cynical about life, find something you can really get into and never stop.

"JUST FOLLOW YOUR PASSIONS, BRO" - 6'3 EFFORTLESS VALEDICTORIAN THAT STARTED HIS OWN PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO BECAUSE HOT FEMALES WANTED TO POSE FOR HIM

I actually had a girl screenshot a picture of me on snap-chat the other day, felt really good senpai

Listen dude. I’m tall, classically handsome and come from an extremley rich family. I still have problems in life. I still cry and get my heart broken. I still feel the same emotions you do. Being attractive and tall isn’t a freebie to a successful life. There are thousands of dudes better than me in all areas competing for the same gigs or jobs. It’s not as easy as you think. My family cut off all my money cause my girlfriend is poor as fuck and they don’t like it. I work as a bartender and gym trainer to earn money to pay my college tuition. My parents hate me and I haven’t gone home in an year. Yesterday I cried as a grown up adult cause I was missing home. Everyone is dealing with their own demoms. Grass is always greener on the other side

>I want life to be easy without working
Into the trash you go

t. 5'10 5/10 105 IQ guy who thinks he holds a great genetic hand telling others that everyone has problems because the rightful uberchads outcompete him

Lol mate I’m 1.88 m or 6’2 but ok. Whatever you say

Think how much worse it could be for you. Work hard, respect your neighbor and pay taxes. Have fun in college, find a sweet girl and get a good job. Marry, have kids and live a good life brother. Life is meant to be enjoyed.

Oh, and lift heavy weight.

I'm 6'4, smart and fit, but life still sucks aids infected camel balls

I hate you!
you will fuck them too because "user I do not have money but I will pay you in nature"

>I'm mad now

Truth. Veeky Forums and /r9k/ have the shittiest, most toxic communities on Veeky Forums. Just about everyone here is an asshole trying to drag you down.

Veeky Forums genuinely isn't shitty. It's moreso that 70% of fit also don't actually care about working out, and also browser /r9k/. There are certain threads that these r9kfags seriously never enter, stuff that has to do with actual lifting. THe r9kfags tend to post the most in feels, height, cope, "women are doing this and this", "how does it make you feel that this vaguely fitness related SOYBOY thing happened" threads, and such

Why are you short?

Thank you god always for
Life on easy mode
Tall and white
Properly inserted body and face muscles
Baddest of bitches stare at me, they like looking up at a real man
Deep suede voice that makes any woman bonkers in bed, love whispering in their ear and growling like a fucking dog. They always cum for me. And you know when its real, the pussy walls concave on you hard and they convulse like hell. Several women have told me they never actually came until me. Usually swerve them after they tell me things too comfortably like that. Women don't know how to talk to a real man. They lose their marbles all the time to my social superiority. The real smart ones know to just listen to my every word because I'm always right.

Life on easy mode.

>toxic
fuck off to tumblr you mentally ill cunt

I hope for your sake that's not a picture of your face

Here's my current body. Stopped lifting entirely because I am more than capable of attaining the cream of the crop bad bitches with this. They love running their hands thru my abs and my hair.

Yeah you can alot better than that, I've seen your exact reply probably 20 times.
I just assert myself because I'm comfy as fuck, and then you fags drop a little 1 liner like it affects me. You and your life ain't shit to mine faggot.

this. felt so much better. Veeky Forums just brings mental illness and a distorted perception of reality. most depressing boards: Veeky Forums, /pol/, /r9k/

shut the fuck up you little bitch

Reminder that women will NEVER understand the insane, slavering, predatory, unfulfilled lust men feel