Does anyone here make money off of their body or is that degenerate?

Does anyone here make money off of their body or is that degenerate?

look at the baby!

>this is ripped by normie standards
lmao as long as you have abs you are FAKKEN RIPPED

did in college kind of... I dont anymore.

green text

Yeah I did for 9 years.

>be college student
>work at gay strip club (even though I'm straight)
>old gay guys would buy me things and offer to be my sugar daddy to get physical

Guarantee his legs are bigger than yours. Why the hate? Dudes in good shape

why would he want big legs with those baby hips?

Why the fuck would you even do that? You’re clearly a fag.

Yes, did as a trap and yes, it was degenerate.

Get a sugar mama

>Get a sugar mama
Sorry, but I'm low carb.

attractive people generally make more money. fit, thin muscular men are more attractive

so yea

Nigga all you can see are his abs. Jelly much? And by definition being at a low bodyfat percentage is ripped dingus

>(even though I'm straight)

He looks like an actual athlete desu.
You know someone who actually does fitness.

How? And how much did you make?

>work at gay strip club
>I'm straight)

I used to make money as a cam whore.

Many years ago 'entertained' in D.C. to pay for school, made 4.5K in 5 days, 2K+ any weekend.

Greentext a how to pls

A local gay club I like posted that they're hiring security and strippers. "Gay" is in the name, but it appeals to every sexuality. They have fine ass women stripping, usually 2 chicks and one dude. They do sex shows once a month that is mostly (~4/10 hottness) women.

Should I do security? I would strip cuz idgaf and in 2 months will have a beautiful tren body... but I can't dance for shit, and they'd kick me out for doing BB poses on a stripper stage.

I've never been hit on as much as I have been in this club. For a 4 hour night probably 2 female approaches, 5-10 blatant eye fucks/friend whispers. And probably about 1/3 that for gay dudes. Totally worth it.

What do

Was living in frederick and thinking of doing work study and stripping in DC but I was a dyel and not confident enough to get up in front of a crowd, how was it?

~100+ USD for 3 to 5 hours on cam. But I needed 3 hour prep time.
Was top almost always 3 performer (200 ~ 600 viewers) in tranny section on CB when I got on at around 9pm to 2am EST. Was not worth it financially.
Offers for prostitution were great, but I turned them down since no homo and khv.