What are the best Veeky Forums approved hoodie. I already have one, but I need another

What are the best Veeky Forums approved hoodie. I already have one, but I need another.

This is my fav. Super comfy and fits really nice.

Looks comfy af. Link or name?

man just wear a normal pullover hoodie or a tshirt

the underarmor wojak one

Daily reminder if you wear a hoodie that's skin tight and shows your muscles you look fucking terrible.

Take it a size up and relax, I shouldn't be able to see your biceps.

this

an oddly specific grievance
did someone mog you big guy?

I've had a few people ask me if I'm a BB even when wearing a huge hoodie.

Still can't figure out how they could even tell I exercise at all under that thing.

The only truthful hoodie. Order now.

t.Bicepslet

Wearing a "hoodie" is ok if you are under 16. Men wear jackets.

Seems long

Why is it so long

w2c?

only correct answer

Alas, it was discontinued. There's one that looks like it that I know someone will post saying its the one, but its not exactly the same. It's got text on the hood, lacks the hood chords, and is only in kids sizes.

pic related

If enough of Veeky Forums contacts UA will they make them again? I’m sure if a few hundred people ask for it, they’ll think it’s more than just a single image board that wants it

Nike tech fleece is 100% without a doubt the most fucking alpha gym hoodies and sweats

Comfortable as fuck and high quality that lasts forever

Yes it’s expensive but the joggers and hoodies are seriously god tier

t. Nike

looks comfy

Maximum comfy brah
Just looking out for my bros, also if you want the best socks to workout in go with adidas, they shit on Nike

>they’ll think it’s more than just a single image board that wants it
kekd

this

Anyone who says
>just lmao at spending that much on workout clothes
are the same people who walk around in baggy ass Walmart sweats looking homeless

spend the extra money get some shit that actually looks good and is quality and you won’t regret it

Nike modern pullover I think.. they have a zip up one to.
Dunno it's actually not though.

>nike
>quality
piss off shill

El cutie c:

too tight. sweat everywhere

I use pic related but it fits normally because I'm skellymode. Cheap and light.

Imagine being this autistic

It could work tho

>imagine sweating in this
>sweat mimics anime saliva
Would wear/10

fuck off.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

This is Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums can raid UA's website comment form or something.

Nike is like The North Face. The low end stuff is garbage but their higher end stuff is still solid. The Air Pegasus is still my go-to running shoe and their workout stuff is good.

>The low end stuff is garbage but their higher end stuff is still solid

this

their 20$ sweats you see foreigners wearing are fucking trash but if you actually go for the Nike lab or Nike tech you’re getting your moneys worth on stuff that will last a long long time and is actually high quality