BMW

What did they mean by this?

I'll tell you if you aren't investing in this project long term then you obviously aren't trying to retire in the next ten years.

Anything under a $1 is an absolute steal.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/933228562060103680
youtube.com/watch?v=nFHzTCa3Pz8
youtube.com/watch?v=I6Os1vDNB9w
bmwblog.com/2017/11/14/bmw-pledges-use-solely-renewable-energy-starting-2020/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good technique to pump their shitcoin.
> Let's pump POWR up a bit and post this BMW article that has njothing to do with us
> dump our bags onthese pajeets

Shit! This tweet is real:
>twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/933228562060103680

We're going to be towing our Lambos with BMWs now.

my nigga wat

I doubt BMW even know of Power Ledge. They're shamelessly trying to pump their own token (which they're holding 70% of all tokens). Huge red flag for me

Yeah this is red flag. Scummy deceitful marketing.
Should put shekels in a more serious actor like Grid+

I wouldn't say it's deceitful at all, they regularly post articles about solar power... considering their whole platform grows if solar power does. Stop trying to fud so hard it's fucking pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=nFHzTCa3Pz8

poo poo pee pee pajeet shitcoin

youtube.com/watch?v=I6Os1vDNB9w

EVERYTHING RAN ON NIGGA WATTS

found the linkie winkie dinkie, you might want to invest in some grip trainers you're going to have trouble holding those bags after about 3 years

You're a fucking idiot. If you researched the company at all, you will know they have been in solar for a long time. Of course they are going to use their exposure to spread news about things like this. They aren't doing it for profit motives.

bmwblog.com/2017/11/14/bmw-pledges-use-solely-renewable-energy-starting-2020/

No mention of blockchain or powerledger , fuckin skateboard

keep projecting pajeet, poo poo pee pee

>they're holding 70% of all tokens
Enough said. Move on.

No shit, as they have already said POWR is for capital raising and in the end will serve as a market value of the TRADING token Sparkz which is used for energy. Fuck off chink chonk fudtard, I know you can't read but go read the whitepaper

Obvious head and shoulders forming, take your profits guys and buy at 7000 sats.

- Merk

POWR is the new LINK is the new MOONCOIN

I was thinking more along the lines of 75-76k

Here's why