23 and Me thread. Show it if you got it. Now that that's out of the way, WHAT THE FUCK...

23 and Me thread. Show it if you got it. Now that that's out of the way, WHAT THE FUCK. I WAS TOLD MY ENTIRE LIFE I WAS A PROUD SCANDINAVIAN BY MY FAMILY, THEN I GET MY 23 AND ME LIKE 30 MINUTES AND THESE ARE THE RESULTS. I EVEN BOUGHT INTO SOME OF THE /POL/ MEMES ABOUT JEWS.

What the fuck do I do now. The Jew AND THE SLAV runs in my blood. How am I sure I'm not tricking myself out of a better existence?

FUCK

and now some random company owns the rights to your DNA

gg

My sister bought this to send away, luckily my mum told me in passing on the phone one night and I called her and made her stop. You have now forced every relative of yours from now until god knows when into DNA slavery.

who fucking cares lmao what are they gonna do with that shit

((((they))) will clone you then have their "exact clone" (that is under their control) take your place in society once (((they))) kill you

Welcome to tribe, our next meeting is on Shabbat, be ready.

OP here, you think if they see 51% merchant they'll spare me? :^)

>dad gets his DNA tested
>try to warn him about the Jews
>He's thinks I'm trying to tell him they're going to clone him or something
>"The world could use your mes, anyway"

Damn, dirty, Jewish tricks

Condolences, OP

Something along these lines might sound insane. But they have you for all time now. What DNA technology will exist in 1000 years? 10000 years? Your clone and the clones of your loved ones will either be working in the jew mines of mars or as jew soldiers a few thousand years from now, and now theres nothing you can do to stop it.

that depends on how their web crawling AI sorting algorithms interpret you as a person based on your web browsing, posting, social media, etc.

does it not bother you that facebook and google know all of your spending, browsing and personal interaction habits? and that they legally own such data, which is stored in some server somewhere that can absolutely be broken into?

can you not extend the concept to these DNA ancestry companies, to whom you actually sign the rights over of the data stored in your actual DNA?

thats okay because id doubt they'd choose my 5'6 genes for slave labour

QUINTESSENTIALLY POLISH
welcome to the club! Would you rather your name end in Berg or Ski? Id go Ski.

Everyone has their place in the jewish slave world of tomorrow user. Your torture concept probably isn't even comprehensible to us yet.

I'm 91% Korean, 5% Jap, 3% Chinese, 1% Vague asian genes, wasn't worth the time or wait

What is this shit, fuck off to retard, this isn't Veeky Forums related at all. Fuck you, stupid mutt.

and all the FINNA DICK ME UH and tfw no gf threads are

>51.2%

I don’t have a screenshot, but my results were
70% British Islander
25% French and German
5% Scandi
My family always talked about how much AmerIndian blood we had, so I was pleasantly surprised

so what? the real ones will be dead by then

>pleased with being a mayo cumskin

Its an exact copy of the person you loved. I wouldn't expect a robot to understand love so nevermind, go nuts.

you filthy kike get off my board.

>37% British
>19% native American
>16% Iberian
>15% western Europe

Castizo m a s t e r r a c e

It can't be by definition if you want it to be completely controlled by an upper class. And why the hell would you want clones of humans anyhow? We're weak, flabby, hardly programmable, can't move shit. If you want to do real space mining why the fuck would you ever not use endless drones. It's way cheaper too, considering biological material is not exactly easily made.

Genetics thread? R8, h8, exerber8