Ever just quit a workout and fucking leave half way through it was going so shit?

Ever just quit a workout and fucking leave half way through it was going so shit?

Happend to me today. Just said fuck it and left wasn't into it at all. Hasn't happened in forever.

Once when I failed a diddle PR. Completely lost motivation because I should've had it and just called it a day.

yeah many times

there are bad days where you can just autoregulate a little and still get quality work in, and there are bad days where you're really better off just trying again another day

I have, and did last week. My dad was Army SF and I asked him for advice when that happens. He said if it's just a shit day to do some exercises you don't normally do, so you still get some benefit, and you aren't so worried about the results

Sometimes you just have to shake off the funk man. Done it more times that I'd like to admit.

if you are having a really shit workout try switching to weird lifts you don't normally do or have never done seriously. then you don't have any expectations of what your weight should be and learn something new and might find an exercise you like a lot.

Yes when my sleep gets fucked up and I feel weak as a bitch

Never. If I went, started the workout and got half way, why the fuck would I quit?

If anything, I should have felt fatigued enough not to even begin the workout

> this

Did this with machine flys, bretty good pump. Sometimes flat dumbel press is feeling like snap city

Yeah sometimes you just don't feel it and you know you're wasting your time. Prob happend to me like 4 times since I started lifting 3 years ago.

Like someone else said, sometimes you just tell yourself to man the fuck up and blast some tunes and get back in the mode but other times you just start to feel sluggish, tired and it's like fuck this i'll try again another time.

One time I remember I went in, looking to destroy some fucking squats pumped as shit and then the power rack was fucking trashed under maintenance and I was just like... fuck and tried other exercises but just dipped after like 30 mins.

In my experience that's a symptom of overtraining. Sometimes your body just needs more time to repair accumulated damage

yes, it sucks, but then I think of the sweet feeling when I kill it again next workout

This is a sign of low test, user. Go see a doc right away and get tested.

I used to but now if it is going that way I use super lightweight to be just a bitch instead of a total bitch.

One day they shall remove all bitchiness from thine soul.

Had a semi bad DL today, could only pull 10lbs less than last session. It's my diet though, been crappy this week.

i hate this feel

90% corrolated with shit sleep for me, but I tend to just skip exercises if that's the case. Incredibly rarely happens, but when it does, it just feels like lifting crappy weights way below what you usually do it probably not gonna help any more than just getting enough food in and getting a good nights sleep.

I did the other day
>couldn’t keep my elbows straight at a decent weight during barbell rows
>couldn’t find the right attachment for the t bar row anywhere, used a different one but it felt weird
>2 retards were super setting on the cable crossover things for the entire time I was there so I couldn’t use either
>just left out of anger and annoyance

Was probably cause I slept like shit the night before but it left me feeling so crappy

not anymore. I used to just leave the gym if I couldn't do a heavier weight etc but now I just drop the weight and do a 5x5 or 12 10 8 8. surprising yourself after a shitty start to a workout is great and it has shot my personal bests up in the last couple of weeks

Rarely, but it's happened. Either I didn't recover enough to lift the weights I wanted to or I tried to lift after work and was too worn out.

I'm less dumb now, I just push it back a day if I'm not 100%