How the FUCK do you guys eat to surplus...

How the FUCK do you guys eat to surplus? I'm stuffing my face with food until I'm nauseous and still barely going into surplus territory. My training is going great but I just can't get enough calories without wanting to vomit. I refuse to use sugar though, so soda and ice cream and shit is out.

Bump
For breakfast I ate a bagel with cream cheese, a steak, and a cup of coffee with cream. Feel bloated, but I guess this is a normal meal for people? Maybe I have a tiny stomach.

if your training is going great, who cares? your surplus is clearly enough as it is

when your lifts start stagnating then start worrying about eating even more

You are probably 20+ % body fat and should just cut hard for 2 months

I basically eat around the clock.
Also I eat half a cup of peanuts, some good 500-600 kcal right there.

Shut the fuck up OP that's a fucking gift you have right there. Try having a bottomless pit of a stomach and then cuting.

I'm about 12-13% body fat

I'm needing mor and more rest days recently, I think it's because I'm not eating enough

This is probably the answer, start adding in calorie dense snacks between meals

Cutting is the easiest thing in the world jackass, just go keto until you hit your desired bf %, you won't even feel hunger

For breakfast today I ate a cup of steel cut oatmeal mixed with two poached eggs, a handful of blueberries, some feta and Parmesan cheese, and siracha.

I threw up half of it about 10 minutes later, not sure why. I think the feta may be to blame.

That sounds like a disgusting mixture of foods tbqh

Add Olive oil to most savoury meals.

My mane. Its simple, you eat a calorie dense food, and do the opposite of Intermittent Fasting and eat the whole day. I start with huge 1000 calories shake-breakfast, and the rest goes smoothly.

Usually I include a meat as well, like chicken or pork, which improves the flavor. Unfortunately I was all out of both this morning. I also usually use blue cheese, but again, I was all out, hence the feta blunder.

I know it sounds like a mess, but the sweet/savory/salty mix of flavors is honestly mind-meltingly good.

Good idea, will use this

What's in the shake? I have a blendtec that doesn't get much use

When you can't eat anymore, DRINK. When I would get to the point where I can't eat anymore, I would chug milk. I would drink (and I still do) 2-3l of milk a day. It's 650kcal/l and 33g of protein.
Milk, butter, peanuts are your ticket out of skeleton mode. Along with regular meals ofcourse.

>you won't even feel hunger

nah, i feel hungry eating 3500 calories a day

1 scoop of protein
500ml of milk (you can use 600 to make it less thick)
55g of quick oats (about 1 cup)
60g of peanut butter
33g of Chia seed (great source of fiber)
30ml of olive oil (Its 240 calories so hey might as well throw it in)
You also need some sugar free sirup that shit gives you a lot of additional taste and its 21st century, science says they are healthy.
>inb4 reddit spacing, also the shake is 1200 cals.

Thanks homie

My shake is similar cals, but I focus on getting a lot of carbs in:
200g oats
500ml milk
a banana
some frozen berries
2 scoops brotein
handful of frozen spinach for micros

bump, I'm having the same issues.

weed

Why is everyone whining about this? I eat 3320 cals each day, you get used to it after 2-3 weeks.

literally eat more

ok guys I combined your ideas, make a 700 cal shake with whole milk, oatmeal, almond butter, and protein powder. Will start adding this in between lunch and dinner and see if things improve.

remember to blend the oats by themselves to a powder before adding everything else. otherwise all oats won't get blended up and will be weird texture

Mine turn out fine just straight blending them

olive oil on most meals
coconut oil goes well with some deserts
replace water for full fat milk
eat standing up
dont drink before/during meal - just after

>don’t eat during meals
Fucking why. That’s the only way I can get the food down sometimes while I’m eating at surplus

You probably shouldn't have coffee with breakfast, caffeine suppresses your appetite dude.

I had the same problem, I was a skeleton with a trash furnace metabolism from playing sports/active childhood and teen years.

1. Increase your meal frequency. start eating 4-5 meals a day rather than 3
2. count your calories. make sure that you're consistently getting enough
3. get enough dietary fats. 9 cal/g, but make sure they're not all saturated
4. eat before bed. going catabolic in your sleep is more likely with a fast metabolism
5. Train yourself to eat more. Slowly increase calories at meals. not to the point of vomiting though.

I was 145 lbs when I finished highschool at 6'2" 17yo and I'm now 210 at 23 same height (still ~10% bf) and I have shit discipline, if a slob like me can do it, you sure as hell can.

Pic related, me in first year uni vs me in 3rd year

I blended them into a powder first, came out freakin delicious. I can't believe I haven't been doing this, eating 700 calories is like torture for me but drinking them was a piece of cake.

This is a good post, thanks.

That's actually a solid point, hadn't thought about it

or at minimum at least. food is usually more caloric dense than most liquids (apart from oils or sugary drinks).
liquids will occupy stomach volume than would make feel fuller quicker.
when i had that issue, that's how it resolved it, but whatever rocks your boat, dear sir.

Why are you wearing tights, you're a man.

I eat all day and I can barely eat 2000 calories. Like wow it's so hard!

Awesome, just started making my own shakes about a month ago and I have loved it as well, easiest calories of the day

for breakfast i eat a large peanut butter and jelly sandiwch, for lunch i have ground meat with fish and protein powder bnelded and then i eat pizza, for dinner i eat large bread sticks with steaks and chilli with protein powder blended into a fine paste

Good luck man, you should be on the road to making it right now. Also another way of easily getting in calories is cereal, I love special K myself, really easy carbs and it's not that high in sugar.

>
Why is it any of your concern soyboy?
Maybe he moonlights as a pro wrestler for extra money to pay the bills. Did you ever stop to think about that? No, you only think about yourself.

Because I'm a homophobe

>Because I'm a homophobe
Well then you should fix that before someone fixes it for you.

If your body thought "surplus" was normal, it would expect it. You're pushing your body beyond what it's used to, of fucking course it's going to be uncomfortable. Your stomach isn't an endless void.

I need to eat 2600 and I'm struggling. Can I eat unhealthy shit as long as I don't go over 2600 and get enough protein?

What the fuck are you talking about? I'd eat six thousand calories in a single day if I didn't forcibly have to stop myself.
190lb 6'1. I'd kill to not have to worry about eating too much.

I scarf down whole rotisserie chickens. It helped me improve my lifts a bit.

no one is going to fix it for him you LARPing fucking faggot

Whole. Milk. With. Every. Meal. Getting down 32oz over the course of a meal is not hard. Two big glasses.

Yes someone will you disgusting shit stain. Being an open homophobe nowadays will get you locked up for a hate crime you brainlet.
Try not to think too much you aren't good at it.

I get up at 6 and have to be at work by 7 I dont have time to make a four course breakfast

Liquids, alot of calories in milk and juices (idk if you count those as sugary) plus they dont fill you up. Try dairy products, also I like bagels with peanut butter and cream cheese

Not OP but I’m also 6’1 140lb and I legit struggle to hit 2400cal.
A lot of suggestions are like olive oil and full fat milk very fat based - should I be worrying about macros and a balanced diet or just eat everything and anything?

Just do one of these OP

Literally just throw a bunch of good shit into a blender and drink it.

I use

1/2 cup oats
1 tablespoon natural peanut butter (or more, fuck it)
1 banana (it's better frozen)
2 cups milk
2 scoops chocolate whey
2-3 cups of ice

It tastes fucking awesome once you get sugar out of your diet

100gram peanuts is literally 600 calories. So easy

Okay, then just do slices with peanut butter. I can eat 6, but you could probably only eat like 3. So start doing that till you can eat 3 slices fast, then start eating 4' and repeat

Eat extra meals, not larger meals. That's how I became a fat ass.

>started at 6'2 130
>bulk up to 160
>plateau hard for 6+ months
>hate eating, when I force myself to do it I just get fat instead of gaining muscle
>escaped skellydom just to be trapped in normie mode
there's worse ways to go, I suppose

Liquid calories and feeling like a fat fuck mate. I really struggle to overeat, so I'm basically forcing myself. Usually feel gross.