Does Test make your face more masculine? I want a longer ramus, wider jaw, and more prominent browridge

does Test make your face more masculine? I want a longer ramus, wider jaw, and more prominent browridge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCbWgiguFPlj7NRO_L_rP1ig/videos
youtube.com/user/lowtguy/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweet filename op

I dunno, my dad has sky high test (dunno the values, but he has to literally take estrogen because prostate cancer if not) and yeah, he looks like a James Bond villain, but was very pretty when young afaik. He told me people made fun of his girly looks all the time.

He also did Karate and apparently killed people with his bare hands, but I dunno if that's true.

>just a jeep guy
what did they mean by this?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Bump

I’m interested in the effect of test on jawline as well.

nothing gay with appreciating the male form

Yes. Eat onion and avoid soymilk. It will litetally turn you into chad thundercock with 10/10 jawline. Trust me I'm a scientist

Damn op you downloaded the whole fileset lmfao

I hear tren does that

...so where's 1 and 2?

Will tren make my penis bigger?

bumpan

considering the mandible has muscles, it probably looks wider on steroids, I doubt you can get the jaw muscles visibly bigger by other means though

Why the fuck is there a muscle on the side of my head

Kek’d

The real question is why are you not working it

>show me what dat mouf do

Because god hates us and created a muscle solely for the purpose of randomly tensing up resulting in really bad headaches.

Just joshing ya, it probably connects to the jaw to help with chewing, but I ain't no muscle scientists.

Test and tren won't change your jaw. Tren will give "tren jaw" by reducing body fat and therefore fat on the face.
Growth hormone will change bone structure if used long enough

Pretty sure it also causes the masseter to grow. Which could improve your jawline.

Give test to a woman and find out

HAHAHAH OP BLOWN THE FUCKKKK OUT!!!

AND YOU LITTLE NORMIES SAID CANT GROW AN JAWWWW AHHAHAHA PISS OFFFF AND GO HELL!!!!

>does the male hormone makes you look more masculine

Wtf nigger, estrogen causes prostate cancer.

this.

post the rest op.

>but he has to literally take estrogen because prostate cancer if not

got any before and after pics? I just want to mascmax

>he can't wiggle his ears
skullet

Anyone else notice how the one on the right looks like hopper from the movie bugs life

Kek, nice one

I'm on TRT and definitely noticed a slightly more square jaw after starting injections. It's not that my jaw juts out more, but rather seems wider.

what are you taking?

He means dosages, fucking hell.

So were a lot of good looking men look pretty when they were young? If so im fucked

youtube.com/channel/UCbWgiguFPlj7NRO_L_rP1ig/videos
youtube.com/user/lowtguy/videos

after late stages of puberty , higher test probably wont do much for your face or bone structure in general.

the only thing ive read that affect this is vitamin K2, since it helps the body to utilize calcium absorption into the bones and helps bone formation, some people report wider faces after taking vitamin K2, the best you can try is taking vitamin K2 while keeping elevated high T, but i doubt it will change much at all.